Chapter 3 Su Mu Part 1
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After regaining consciousness, he calmed down. Sitting on his bed, he carefully began to read the first page.

 

Upon confirming that there were no extra things popping out of the first page, he proceeded to read the second page.

 

With his knowledge of the future, he knew that the body cultivation technique was hidden on the second page. This technique would help Yang Kai build a very strong foundation, making him stronger compared to his peers. As golden words slowly emerged on the dark pages, Yang Kai began to read.

 

“Divine Immortal Golden Body: Tempered Body Record!”

 

Suddenly, the golden characters flew off the pages like fish and swiftly drilled themselves into his brain. The glow enveloped the darkness around him and then disappeared. After it was gone, he felt as if his brain had gained new information, all from the golden characters.

 

"Reading this in the novel looks bland, but experiencing it is truly magical," he thought with a surprised expression.

 

Calming his heart, Yang Kai closed his eyes and began to digest the information.

 

“This is the tempered body record,” Yang Kai muttered, realizing it was a fist technique that would help him strengthen his body.

 

"What a surprising technique! If we compare it to the later part of the story, it can become a world-shaking treasure. Even the older generation would die to gain it. Ha ha, Yang Kai, you are truly blessed with luck (^O^)."

 

Though it may seem simple, in reality, it was not. To perform it, one needed to follow very strict requirements. To cultivate it, one must face the rising sun in the east, learning it for only half an hour in the morning.

 

Currently, it was night, so he had to wait at least five hours.

 

"Let's think about tomorrow. If I remember the story correctly, tomorrow when Yang Kai goes to buy rice for himself, Su Yan's (Cold Beauty) little brother Su Mu tries to play hero by hiring some thugs. Yang Kai fails his plan, and Su Mu becomes his enemy. Later, Yang Kai saves him from danger, and he becomes his little brother.

 

"Now, I think, does it make sense?" he muttered with a confused expression.

 

"Host, I don’t think you need to use your brain here. If he becomes Yang Kai's enemy, he will make things difficult for him. Because of that, he needs to kill him, and it makes Su Yan his enemy. But she is the main heroine of the story, so the author just makes him Yang Kai's little brother to save future trouble," Sweet Potato explained.

 

"That makes sense… authors think differently, I guess. But I don’t want to follow this cliché plot. What should I do?" he thought.

 

"Let's just not go tomorrow to buy rice, host," Sweet Potato advised.

 

“He starting to think is it really okay to not follow the plot but I don’t think it has a heavy impact on the story, after thinking for some time, fine I won’t go tomorrow”

 

"The next story plot is when Yang Kai finds the incense burner on the third page of the black book that helps him make his body stronger by burning herbs. Because of the low contribution points, he needed to go to the mountain to harvest herbs. In the mountain, he helps a family by saving them from a demonic beast.

 

"Although it is not an important point, it helps him meet Xia Ning Chang, the other main heroine in the storyline. So, I need to follow this plot.

 

"Next comes when Su Mu wants to ambush me with his group in the Black Wind wood forest. If I skip tomorrow's plot, Su Mu won’t become my enemy and won't set an ambush for Yang Kai. But I need to go there, or Su Mu will end up meeting his enemy and almost die, and Yang Kai saves him.

 

"It is where Yang Kai meets Hu Mei’er, the younger sister of Hu Jiao'er. I think they both have twin-star emotions sharing body constitution.

 

"Forget it, I'll just go on and save him but if he gets suspicious of me what I will do….. Right, I will tell them I am a passerby and see you need help. In this way, I can clear the suspicious and make him my little brother like the original plot," he thought before going to sleep.

 

After he woke up in the next morning, it was nearly sunrise. While exercising the tempered body technique in his mind, he discovered that this art was an absolute fist.

 

A slow punch and kick-in, in the blink of an eye, Yang Kai felt his hands and feet tremble like they were beaten to a pulp.

 

"Cultivation is really hard. Fu*k, why can’t I have a system that helps me cultivate? I need to cultivate myself," he thought with a heavy breath.

 

Half an hour passed while he cultivated this skill. His effort seemed to have drained him. Thus, Kai Yang fell to the ground in a heap and took a deep breath. He started to feel refreshed and energized.

 

He smiled after seeing a change in his body. "Only one day of cultivation and already a breakthrough."

 

Atmosphere sense! He had already developed a sense of the atmosphere. That is to say, he had broken through the tempered body third stage and was entering the fourth stage.

 

The tempered body had nine stages. Until the third stage, it just enhanced one’s physical capabilities. But after the fourth stage, it would generate a presence within the meridians.

 

Only with the birth of atmosphere sense, are you considered a true cultivator.

 

When he thinks of cultivating level, he starts to have stomachaches. With this, he breathes in deeply and exhales out the impurities in his body. From within his mouth, out came a pitch-black smoke. Filthy, as it tumbled to the ground.

 

"Was this my body’s impurity?" He shook on the spot.

 

After resting for a while, he suddenly remembered the black book.

 

"Maybe I should try to open the next one. But it requires enough strength, so he could open each page... Just hope it will open," he thought.

 

When he starts to open the book, it easily opens.

 

"Eh?" He frowned as he started to read the third page.

------------

Author's note: Hello, everyone! I hope you can join me on this journey. I've created a Discord server for daily updates. Additionally, on my Patreon account and YouTube channel,
I conduct polls there. Feel free to check them out and choose your favorite character to be added to the novel. All links are in the novel description, and if any of them don't work, please comment, and I'll provide a new link.
Hope you have a great day!

0