Chapter 4 Su Mu Part 2
60 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Instantly, countless gold words started to appear on the page and jumped into his mind. Then a small whirlpool started to appear in the center of the page. From it, arose an antique incense burner.

 

Yang Kai held the incense burner and carefully inspected it.

 

"It looks like it's made of pure gold, almost 20 kg in weight. If I were still on Earth, I would hit the jackpot," he thought.

 

This burner wasn’t large in size, and it was a common item used by people in this world. But it was half-sealed, with a lid on the mouth and a few holes. It was also antique and of outstanding quality, but it wasn’t attention-grabbing at all.

 

According to the information in his mind, this incense burner could aid him during training. The burner itself had no special properties. However, if you were to gather herbs and burn them in it, the fragrance released would aid you during training.

 

Different herbs were needed for different stages.

 

"Now I need herbs," he thought, but he needed to go to Black Wind Mountains for it, just like in the original story, where he would encounter a demonic beast, so he needed to prepare for it.

 

"It will be my first time killing someone, but I need to because if I want to live peacefully, I can’t be merciful to my enemy.

 

When he started to try to open the next page he thought it would not open like the original but to his surprise, it opened.

 

“I thought it would take until I reach the seventh stage of Tempered Body in the original story it took Yang kai to the seventh stage of Tempered Body but I only fourth stage for now just how it opens up” he stares at the black book with very confused expression.

 

After a short while, the wisps of golden light covered the page. Separating from the page, these gold beams of light directly entered Yang’s Kai mind.

 

Within his mind, new information appeared suddenly, True Divine Yang Qi cultivation technique!

 

This was the reward that the black book had in fourth page.

 

True Divine Yang Qi cultivation technique was slightly different from common martial skills. Normal martial skills had set paths of sequences, and although they could change, they were only superficial changes; they didn’t change the base of the skill. They didn’t stray from their base, if they did, then it would a completely different skill altogether.

 

But this True Divine Yang Qi cultivation technique is very different from other Qi cultivation techniques. It didn’t have set activation sequences and changed constantly. It could be described as arbitrary or you could say that it actually didn’t have any singular form.

 

This was the first difference.

 

The cultivation method for the True Divine Yang Qi cultivation technique was also quite simple, but there were conditions to cultivate it.

 

You must cultivate in an environment with plenty of yang energy to cultivate the True Divine Yang Qi cultivation technique

 

But through this secret method, once the cultivated yang vitality reached a certain point, it could be condensed into a liquid form and stored within the dantian.

 

This was something no martial skill or secret art could achieve. Because there will always be a moment when one’s body will be filled. Once a martial practitioner was filled with vitality, there was no way to increase the amount, unless you broke your limit.

 

But with this method, I can convert Yang Qi into Yang essence and continue to store in my dantain it don’t has restriction I can store as much as I want but I need strong physical body for it and Yang essence continue to enchant my meridian also I can use it in a fight without drawback.

 

"Let's sleep for now; tomorrow is a very hard day. Where is my beautiful peaceful life? I thought I would live like those transmigrations with OP abilities. Fu*k my life," he said with a crying face.

 

“Whatever maybe I think I can already start to practice it or I am just more OP than the original MC”

 

The next morning,

 

He got up early, while immersing himself in cultivation, Tempered Body Record fist gradually unfolded.

 

While he was a stage stronger than yesterday, he still didn’t make much progress on the first. You could only perform it twenty times, and when he touched his back, torturous pain responded. His back, hips, and bones all ached; they felt like smashed beans.

 

After practicing the technique, his bodily senses as energy became clearer. His meridians all opened up and began to expel the impurities in his body.

 

Arriving at the contribution hall, Yang Kai stared at the old man muttering something in his sleep.

 

Arriving at the contribution hall, Yang Kai observed an old man muttering in his sleep.

 

Walking into the hall, one could clearly see an old man dozing away. This elderly gentleman was the school's treasurer, appearing to be in his fifties with thin white hair and a kindly face. Despite his harmless appearance,

 

Yang Kai, as a transmigrator, knew that this seemingly kind old man was a sly fox!

 

There was once an arrogant elite disciple who was pushed out of the hall for his behavior, nearly losing his life. Yang Kai had witnessed this event, understanding that the old man possessed unfathomable strength due to his knowledge of the future.

 

Stepping into the old man's view, Yang Kai could see him snoring away.

 

"This old thing! I wonder which unlucky female Sky Tower disciple he is dreaming about again!"

 

“Treasurer Meng!”

------------

Author's note: Hello, everyone! I hope you can join me on this journey. I've created a Discord server for daily updates. Additionally, on my Patreon account and YouTube channel,
I conduct polls there. Feel free to check them out and choose your favorite character to be added to the novel. All links are in the novel description, and if any of them don't work, please comment, and I'll provide a new link.
Hope you have a great day!

0