0009 Confrontation with Little Fairy Doctor
178 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Don't! Don't! I didn't get anything in the cave. The cliff is too steep and I can't get in."

Hearing that Lin Feng was about to attack her face, the little medical fairy's previous calmness disappeared instantly and he hurriedly Tell him all the information.

"Haha, I hope you didn't lie to me, otherwise..."

"please trust me, Ah! can you pull me up first? I can't hold it anymore."

After the little medical fairy finished speaking, her body slid down a short distance uncontrollably. Hearing this, Lin Feng saw the little medical fairy's little hand turning white from exerting force for a long time, and immediately grabbed it. With a little effort, the latter jumped up from the cliff. Her delicate body drew a wonderful arc in mid-air, and she jumped up to the top of the mountain nimbly.

As soon as the little doctor fairy landed, before Lin Feng could say anything, a paper package appeared in his little hand. With a sudden wave of his hand, white dust suddenly sprayed out and quickly rushed towards Lin Feng. However, with the speed of the Little Medical fairy's Nine Stages Dou Disciple, how could she escape the perception of Lin Feng's powerful soul power.

Before the powder enveloped him, he bent his legs slightly and jumped back with all his strength. He jumped several meters away in an instant, perfectly dodging the attack of the little medical fairy. Seeing this, the little medical fairy secretly said something bad and quickly turned around and ran towards the camp.

She firmly believed that as long as she got there, relying on her influence among the mercenaries in Qingshan Town, Lin Feng would not dare to attack her.

However, the little medical fairy's poor running speed, coupled with the fact that she had never practiced any fighting skills, could not match with Lin Feng's speed. Before she could run ten steps away, Lin Feng grabbed back of her neck with one hand. Lin Feng also pinned his hands behind his back.

Looking at the desperate little medical fairy, Lin Feng smiled and said: "Low-level herbs like sleeping grass are of no use to me." "

I didn't expect that a bastard like you also knows pharmacology."

Looking at Lin Feng's smile that made people want to punch him, the little medical fairy clench her silver teeth and felt angry.

"I know a little better than you..."

Before Lin Feng could finish speaking, the little medical fairy suddenly raised his toes and kicked Lin Feng hard between his legs.

"Fuck!"

Lin Feng was startled by the sudden movement of the Little Medical Fairy. This time he was really scared. If this kick hits, he will be finished. Lin Feng sneered angrily, and suddenly rushed forward with his right foot, and finally collided heavily with the little medical fairy's little foot. Suddenly, the little medical fairy's soft face was covered with pain.

After the attack was successful, Lin Feng did not stop. His left foot was like a ribbon, wrapping around the little doctor's feet, and then the two of them fell straight down.

Lin Feng, on the other hand, pressed the little medical fairy tightly under him. The soft feeling coming from underneath his body made Lin Feng's heart tremble slightly. Looking at the pretty and blushing little medical fairy, he immediately curled up his lips and squirmed like a gangster. Suddenly, their bodies fit together even more perfectly.

"Let me go!"

The masculine aura coming from above her body made the little medical fairy feel dizzy. She gritted her teeth and said angrily, "Otherwise I will scream. If others see you doing this to me, you will never get out of the Warcraft Mountains alive."

Lin Feng ignored the threat from the little medical fairy, and instead raised a hint of teasing at the corner of his mouth. He lowered his head, touched the delicate earlobe of the little medical fairy with his lips, and said softly: "I heard that there is a kind of monster called Heyuan in the Magical Beast Mountain Range. This kind of monster is also very interested in human women."

"If you dare to attack me again, believe it or not, I will throw you into the Monkey Nest before those mercenaries can catch me."    
''You bastard!"

Hearing this, the pretty face of the little medical fairy turned pale slightly, and she was obviously very frightened. She has lived in Qingshan Town for so long, and she has naturally heard the name of this evil beast with an extremely bad reputation.

"Let me up,I promise not to attack you again, and at the same time, I will tell you all the information about the cave below! "

Under Lin Feng's threats, the little medical fairy finally couldn't hold on any longer and had no choice but to surrender. With a slight smile, Lin Feng pushed himself up hard and pulled the little medical fairy up. However, just to be safe, he still grabbed the other person's wrist firmly, completely ignoring her shy and angry expression.

The two of them walked towards the cliff, looking at the cliff at the same time. After a while, the little doctor fairy opened her red lips slightly, and whispered reluctantly: "That's where it is. When I was collecting herbs half a month ago, I accidentally discovered something. There was a cave hidden behind a strange tree that was hard to find.

"The inside of the cave should be left by a certain ancestor, but I have never been in it, so I don't know much about the inside. But judging from some traces, the predecessor who left the cave must be very strong."

"There is no trace of anyone else entering the cave."

Lin Feng knew what the little medical fairy said is probably true. 

"there was no sign of anyone moving the miscellaneous trees and gravel on the platform in front of the cave. Hearing this, Lin Feng felt relieved and said: "In that case, you happened to have tied the rope, so let's go down and explore together."

"When the little fairy doctor heard this, he immediately glanced at Lin Feng. He didn't expect that he would share it with him. Her affection for him instantly increased a little.

However, the little fairy doctor shook his head and said in deep thought: "I can't do it now. It's been a long time since we came out. If we don't go back, that guy Mu Li will become suspicious. Our herb collection team will stay in the Warcraft Mountains for one night. Shall we come tomorrow tonight? "

"good." When Lin Feng heard it, he felt it made sense and agreed.

The little medical fairy nodded slightly, without saying anything else, turned around and walked out of the dense forest. Looking at the graceful figure slowly disappearing into the darkness, Lin Feng turned back and cast his eyes on the looming cave again. He rubbed his hands together excitedly. There must be a few men who are not interested in exploring and hunting for treasure. If it weren't for the constraints, Lin Feng would have gone down to hunt for treasures by now. He smiled softly, then turned around and walked into the dense forest.

...

When the two returned to the team, they found that the mercenaries who were resting on the spot were already waiting there eagerly.

"Little Medical Fairy, if you don't come back, I will send people to look for you."

"Seeing the Little Medical Fairy walking out of the dense forest, a figure hurriedly came over. However, when he saw Lin Feng behind the Little Medical Fairy and their clothes that were a little messy due to the fight just now, he seemed to have thought of something and stopped slightly.

In Qingshan Town, who didn't know that the little medical fairy was his appointed future wife, and now someone actually dared to attack the little medical fairy! Looking at Lin Feng, a trace of killing intent flashed through his eyes, and then quickly disappeared, and he asked with a smile: "Who is this little brother?"

" He is Lin Feng, the captain of the peripheral exploration team. I just ran into him casually.'' The little medical fairy replied as if nothing had happened, and then said softly: "Master Mu Li, let's go. There is still a short distance to go, and we will reach our destination soon."

"haha okay. "

The young man known as Master Mu Li nodded with a smile and turned sideways to let the little medical fairy pass by. However, when Lin Feng walked by, Mu Li suddenly stretched out his arm and stopped him.

( End of this chapter)

6