0010 Treasure Hunting
144 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing Mu Li stop him, Lin Feng frowned slightly, turned his head and looked at the young commander of the Wolf Head Mercenary Group, and said, "Young Commander Mu Li, what's the matter?"

"I don't mean any harm. I heard from my subordinates that your cultivation talent is very good." Mu Li smiled slightly and asked with a gentle voice.

"Haha, I'm just lucky. When condensing the Dou Qi vortex, I took fewer detours than others."

Lin Feng glanced at Mu Li, who had a gentle smile, and said with a faint smile. Seeing the smile on Lin Feng's face, Mu Li's face suddenly turned slightly green.

Thinking back to the time when he failed twice in a row before successfully condensing a vortex of fighting spirit, thinking of this, the murderous intention towards Lin Feng in his heart increased even more. But after all, Mu Li also practiced in the mercenary group for a few years and recovered quickly.

Crossing his fingers together, he said with a smile: "Are you interested in joining the Wolf Head Mercenary Group? Our mercenary group has very good preferential treatment for members with outstanding talents like you. After all, a person's life may be in danger at any time in the Warcraft Mountains. It's also good to have someone taking care of you."

Hearing Mu Li's invitation, Lin Feng smiled inwardly. With his qualification, joining the Yunlan Sect was more than enough. How could he join a wolf-headed mercenary group with no background, no strong people, and no resources? Moreover, although he had little experience, he could still find that there was something obviously wrong with the way Mu Li looked at him before.

He shook his head and said with a smile: "Haha, I'm sorry, I don't like to be restrained, and I have no intention of joining the force for the time being, so I'm afraid I will disappoint Captain Mu Li."

"Haha, it doesn't matter."

Hearing this Lin Feng refused, and Mu Li waved his hand as if it didn't matter, and then smiled and said: "If you want to join in the future, you can come to me at any time. The door of the Wolf Head Mercenary Group is always open to those with potential." With a slight apology on his face, Lin Feng stepped out of the way of Mu Li, and then join into the people ahead.

Looking at Lin Feng who was joining the crowd, Mu Li slowly narrowed his eyes, and a faint chill passed through the depths of his pupils. Obviously, Lin Feng's previous actions made the young captain very unhappy.

"Boy, not only do you have an affair with the Little Medical Fairy, but you also dare to reject me. No matter what achievements you have in the future, tonight, I will keep you in the Warcraft Mountains forever!" Clenching his fingers , Mu Li's voice was no longer as gentle as before, but filled with a hint of coldness.

In Qingshan Town, since he was a child, no matter who met him, he had to be treated with caution. But now, Lin Feng, a young boy, dared to offend him twice in one day, which made him angry. He waved to a mercenary on his side and said, "Ma Si, come here!"

"Young Captain." Upon seeing this, the mercenary quickly came to Mu Li's side and muttered.

"Tonight, bring a few smart people to the kid's tent, and then…"

As he said that, Mu Li raised his hand to his neck and made a cutting motion.

"Young Captain, don't worry. That boy will definitely be attacked by a "warcraft" tonight and die violently."

The mercenary understood Mu Li's meaning instantly and left to prepare. Seeing this, Mu Li sneered and said, "Boy, if you dare to mess with me, you will never leave the Warcraft Mountains!"

...

After the little medical fairy returned to the team, the herb collection team set off again. This trip was much quieter than the previous one. Although there were still two waves of monster attacks on the road, neither caused much commotion.

When the sky gradually darkened, the team finally arrived safely at the destination of the herb collection team: a sunken basin with medicinal herbs growing everywhere. Various medicinal herbs grow in the basin. Entering here, the fragrant medicinal fragrance floats in the air. Taking a deep breath, I suddenly felt relaxed and happy.    
"Everyone, please camp here, be careful not to damage the surrounding herbs."

Wiping the sweat from her forehead, the little medical fairy turned around and smiled softly at everyone. Hearing the little medical fairy speak, the surrounding mercenaries immediately responded loudly, and then began to set up their tents in full swing.

Lin Feng glanced at the little medical fairy who began to direct the herb collection team to dig herbs, and then walked around in the basin on his own. For some reason, the energy in this sunken place is much thicker and purer than outside, so this is why these herbs can grow here in batches. The basin is quite wide, and even Wanyaozhai has not yet explored its internal terrain. The location where Lin Feng and the others are now is just on the periphery of this huge basin.

After walking around the perimeter, I found that the place was full of low-level medicinal herbs. I shook my head in disappointment and glanced at the dark interior. After pondering for a while, he still chose to go back. With his current strength, he is basically in danger everywhere in this dangerous World of Warcraft Mountains.

Back at the camp, white tents had been erected, and many mercenaries were busy preparing for dinner. As soon as I walked into the camp, I saw the pretty little medical fairy standing in the center, and beside her, Mu Li was also following closely.

When Lin Feng looked at the two of them, the Little Medical Fairy and Mu Li also cast their gazes over as if they were sensing something. The three people's eyes met, but the meanings contained in their eyes were somewhat different. With a smile on his face, Lin Feng nodded to the two of them, then turned around and walked towards the interior of a tent.

Looking at Lin Feng's disappearing back, Mu Li smiled at the little medical fairy and said, "Brother Lin Feng has a very good talent in cultivation, and his achievements will definitely be high in the future."

"Maybe." The little medical fairy smiled lightly.

"I'm going to take stock of the medicinal materials. I'd like to ask Master Mu Li to help manage the order in the camp." She smiled at Mu Li, and after seeing the latter nodding, the little medical fairy walked to a larger tent in the center. .

His eyes were fixed on the graceful back. After the owner disappeared from his sight, Mu Li withdrew his gaze with some hesitation, but thinking of what happened in the morning, he clenched his hands slightly.

Night slowly descended on the mountains amid the burning of the bonfires. Darkness shrouded the forest, and the branches and leaves stretched out like fierce beasts with teeth and claws.

As night fell, the camp gradually became quiet. Apart from the mercenaries keeping watch, there was only the slight crisp sound of the firewood exploding in the flames.

In the silent darkness, a tent suddenly moved slightly, and a graceful dark shadow quietly slipped out of the tent. Then he quietly slipped through the loophole in the guard and slipped into the dark forest. Shortly after the black shadow left, another shadow emerged from another tent, closely following the black shadow in front.

In the dense forest, there are occasional distant howls of wolves, which makes people feel a little creepy. As the two black figures hurriedly moved closer and closer, they gradually got further and further away from the camp.

In the darkness, Lin Feng raised his head slightly, looking at the graceful figure not far in front with the help of the faint moonlight, smiled faintly, and quickly chased after her.

"The treasure hunt has begun..."

  
    
  

(End of this chapter).

5