0011 Rock Snake
132 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are quite well prepared. You have even prepared your night clothes." Next to the woods on the cliff, Lin Feng used the scattered faint moonlight to see clearly the little medical fairy's attire at this time, and said with a smile. 

Hearing this, the little medical fairy in tight black clothes rolled his eyes at the former and said angrily: "No matter how well prepared I am, I still haven been taken advantage of."

"Hey, I'm here, can't I just guarantee your safety?" , What should you do if you, a weak woman who is not strong enough to fight, encounter a monster at night?" While speaking, Lin Feng took a step forward and looked at the dark bottom of the mountain. Then he turned around and said with a smile: "Let's go down. It's better to get the things as soon as possible."

"That's fine."

With a slight nod, the little doctor quickly took down the two torches that had been prepared on his back. Then he took out the fire and lit it.

"Take it."

Handing one of the torches to Lin Feng, the little medical fairy took out a long rope from her arms. She shook her head towards the former and said with a smile: "You are a grown man, you will definitely not watch a weak woman like me take the lead, right?"

Holding the torch, Lin Feng glanced at the little medical fairy with a gentle smile, and shook his head slightly. In the novels and movies he watched, there were too many cases where the protagonist or villain was betrayed by the woman he liked, leading to failure. Naturally, he would not be stupid enough to repeat the same mistake.

Although he is right to have thoughts about the little medical fairy. But now, he is not sure about the Little Medical Fairy's attitude towards him, so it is naturally impossible for him to give his back to her. Shaking his head, Lin Feng said calmly: "Let's go down together. I'm a little worried about you, a 'weak woman' who has attacked me before."

"Humph, you are still a big man with a small balls." Seeing Lin Feng's appearance, the little girl The medical fairy muttered softly. But she did sneak attack on the former before, so it was hard to say anything more.

"I only have one life, I can't afford to play around with it. What's more, if I smile for a beauty, I will put myself in danger. I can't do such a stupid thing."

Lin Feng ignored the dissatisfaction of the little medical fairy and said casually said.

Seeing that the little medical fairy wanted to refute again, Lin Feng looked at the moon in the night sky and said, "go down? If we delay it any longer, it will be dawn."

"let's Go! I want to take away all the good things!"

Looking at Lin Feng's hateful smile, the little medical fairy kicked the small gravel at his feet angrily, and a crisp sound came from the clenched silver teeth. Seeing the angry look of the other party, Lin Feng raised the corner of his mouth slightly and tied the rope to a thick tree. He pulled hard, and after making sure it was safe, he opened his arms to the little medical fairy and said, "Come on, I'll take you down."

"What do you want to do? I can go down by myself!"

Looking at Lin Feng's actions, the little doctor Xian subconsciously took a few steps back, her pretty face turned red and she said angrily.

"Okay, you can act alone, but let me remind you first, no one can guarantee whether there will be any terrifying monsters under the cliff at night. You, a weak woman who is not strong enough to fight, must be careful of being eaten in one bite. " Looking at the shy and angry little medical fairy, Lin Feng suddenly wanted to tease him and said with a smile.

"You bastard, you scare a weak woman like me!"

Along with the clear and angry voice, a gust of fragrant wind rushed towards Lin Feng. Immediately, a soft and fragrant body crashed into Lin Feng's arms.

"If you dare to use your hands or feet, I will die with you!"

As the little medical fairy's threatening voice fell, Lin Feng took a deep breath and suppressed some of the evil fire that was about to start. Lin Feng stretched out his arms and wrapped his arms around the most perfect slender waist he had ever seen. With his arms tightly wrapped around the soft waist, Lin Feng felt momentarily absent-minded.    
"Aren't you leaving yet?"

ust when Lin Feng was recalling the softness in his arms, the shy and angry voice of the Little Medical Fairy rang in his ears.

"I'm sorry, I was thinking about something just now." Lin Feng said awkwardly, and then said: "Now prepare some poison and hold it in your hand."

"Why?" the little medical fairy asked in confusion.

Lin Feng smiled mysteriously and said: "Didn't I say before, who knows if there will be any magical beasts under the cliff at night. And I have to grab the rope with both hands, so it's inconvenient to take action. You should prepare some powder first in case of an accident and use medicinal powder to attack."

"Okay, what you said makes sense."

Hearing this, the little medical fairy took a look around, took out a paper bag from his arms, and held it in his hand.

Seeing that she was ready, Lin Feng hugged the beauty in his arms tightly again. Grasp the rope tightly, jump lightly, and slightly relax the rope with your right hand. Their bodies began to slide down the dark cliff.

After a while, with the slight friction sound of Lin Feng's palm and the rope, the two of them had descended some distance. Seeing that the height seemed to be very close to the entrance of the cave, Lin Feng began to grasp the rope tightly with his right hand.

The falling figure slowly hung in mid-air on the cliff. Taking a long breath, Lin Feng lowered his head and looked at the little medical fairy who had hugged him tightly. He couldn't help but chuckle softly, looked around the dark surroundings, and said, "Can you find the location of the cave?"

Hearing Lin Feng ask about business, the little medical fairy let out a heavy breath, relieved the tension caused by the continuous fall, and looked at Scanned around.

In his mind, She briefly recalled the distance She had fallen during the day, and said softly: "If I remember correctly, it's not far below."

Hearing this, Lin Feng nodded slightly and reminded in a low voice: "Okay, then let's Slide over in one breath and hold me tight."

Hearing this, the little medical fairy hesitated slightly. However, when Lin Feng's right hand holding the rope turned into a virtual grip, the two men suddenly began to fall rapidly. The little medical fairy screamed in surprise, and quickly hugged Lin Feng's waist, burying her face in the latter's arms, not daring to move.

Seeing that the distance was about the same, Lin Feng lowered his head and said, "Throw the torch over to see the situation."

"Oh."

The little fairy doctor nodded with a pale face and released the torch in his hand.

Suddenly, under the influence of gravity, the torch quickly fell towards the dark place below. With the help of this meager firelight, Lin Feng also vaguely saw the hidden cave not far below. However, when he saw that he was about to arrive at his destination, he did not relax at all. Instead, he looked around cautiously. Because he knew that there might be monsters nearby.

Suddenly, Lin Feng felt that the pores all over his body suddenly shrank, and his toes hurriedly kicked hard on the mountain wall.

"Ah~"

Lin Feng's figure bounced in the opposite direction of the cliff amid the scream of the little medical fairy.

"Tsk"

With the help of the firelight that had not been completely extinguished, Lin Feng saw a long brown shadow suddenly flash past him and the little medical fairy. Seeing that the ambush monster finally appeared, Lin Feng breathed a sigh of relief and said calmly: "Cliff Snake?"

  (End of Chapter)

5