0012 Stone Chamber
125 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Cliff Snake in the Stone Chamber? This, what to do now? " When she heard the word "Cliff snake", the little fairy doctor trembled and asked hurriedly.

She had also heard of the name of this kind of monster, which is difficult for ordinary high-level Dou Practitioner to kill.

Cliff snake, as its name suggests, It is snake type Magical Beasts which lives in rocky cliffs and is around rank one in terms of strength. This kind of Magic Beast utilizes its long, wing-like body to soar in the sky like a falcon; furthermore since this Magic Beast has a rock attribute, it's body is hard as rock and thus normal weapons would hardly be able to do any damage to it.

If it were normal, Lin Feng would encounter this rock snake alone. With the low-level Xuan-level fighting skills in his hands, He believe that He will win. But in this kind of area, it is indeed a bit troublesome, but fortunately, he has been prepared for it.

Looking at the little medical fairy in his arms who turned pale with fright and was in a daze, he shouted loudly: "Wait a minute I'll swing over in a while, you aim at the right moment and stun it with medicinal powder. "

"Uh ok." 

Hearing Lin Feng's shout, the little medical fairy who was in panic came back to her senses. Before she calm down, she remembered that Lin Feng asked her to prepare medicinal powder in advance.

Seeing that the little medical fairy recovered, Lin Feng put his foot on the cliff again. The body swayed again, and the body quickly approached the direction of the rock snake. When the rock snake was only a few meters away from the two of them, the little doctor fairy suddenly opened his hand, and all the white powder in the palm was sprinkled on Rock snake. The white powder collided with the rock snake, and suddenly the sky was filled with powder that enveloped the rock snake.

"Thump!"

The yellow shadow, after struggling for a moment in the white powder, fell stiffly from the air. It hit the bottomless valley heavily.

"I didn't expect you to be quite capable besides bullying women."

Seeing that the danger was over, the little medical fairy breathed a heavy sigh of relief and looked at Lin Feng with admiration. If he hadn't asked him to prepare the powder before he came down, what might have happened now.

"Haha, you will know more of my abilities in the future."

Lin Feng replied with a smile, controlled the strength with his palms, and slid towards the cave again. Soon, Lin Feng's toes used force on the mountain wall for the last time, and their bodies flew through the air, and finally landed steadily at the entrance of the cave. After landing, the little medical fairy hurriedly broke away from Lin Feng's arms, and then looked at the entrance of the cave behind the debris with smile.

After the two of them worked together to clean up, there was no longer a cover of trees and gravel. Lin Feng and The little medical fairy finally saw the whole picture of the cave left by the predecessors. The entrance of this cave is not wide, and can only accommodate two or three people to pass through.

The cave is dark. However, there is a faint light, It looks quite mysterious. Around the entrance of the cave, there are many marks like knife carvings. However, perhaps due to the passage of time, these knife carvings have become extremely blurry.

"Let's go. . "

Smiling at the Little Medical Fairy, Lin Feng took out the fire stick from his body, and then headed towards the dark cave. Looking inside the dark cave, the Little Fairy Hesitant hesitated. After a moment, he stamped his feet, gritted his silver teeth, and followed.

Walking in the quiet and dark cave, a faint chill lingered around the body. In the quiet passage, there were only the subtle footsteps of the two people. The dark surroundings made the little medical fairy hug her arms involuntarily.

He looked up at Lin Feng who was walking slowly in front of him. He hesitated slightly, then walked a few steps quickly and followed him closely. In this environment, only the young man in front of her could give her a sense of security.

In such a quiet atmosphere, They walked for about ten minutes. Just when the little medical fairy couldn't stand it anymore and the silence in the passage was so dark that it could drive people crazy, The young man in front of him suddenly stopped.

"Ah..."    
Lin Feng suddenly stopped moving forward, causing the little medical fairy to be unable to regain his strength, and finally bumped into Lin Feng's back. Then, under the action of the elastic force, her body took a few steps back uncontrollably.

The little medical fairy subconsciously crossed her arms to block the previous collision. She looked at Lin Feng's back with a blushing face and said angrily, "What are you doing?"

Lin Feng took a deep breath. He coughed in embarrassment, pointed to a stone door in front of him that was emitting a faint yellow light, waved his hand and said: "There is no way ahead."

Hearing this, the little doctor Xian Dai frowned slightly and took two steps forward. Looking at the stone gate, he muttered: "After the stone gate, this should be our destination. Since this predecessor will build a cave here, I think he will not create a situation with no way to enter."

Lin Feng naturally knew this, and said casually: "There must be some agency nearby, let's look for it."

"Okay."

The little medical fairy nodded with some disappointment.

She originally wanted to show off her machine skills, but she didn't expect that Lin Feng didn't give her a chance at all.

After a while, Lin Feng found a small bump on one side under the stone door, and said to the little medical fairy who was bending down to look for it on the other side: "The mechanism is here."

Hearing this, the little medical fairy hurried over, took a look, and said happily: "This should be it, open it quickly."

"Okay."

Lin Feng nodded in response, then pressed his fingers slightly, and a crunching sound slowly sounded in the cave. As the stone door moved upward, a faint light emitted from inside the stone door, driving away all the darkness nearby.

When all the stone gates move up, look at the illuminated interior of the stone gate. The Little Medical Fairy smiled slightly, but took two steps back. Then he raised his white chin towards Lin Feng and chuckled: "Here, let's go in."

"No problem, whoever goes in first has priority."

Lin Feng shrugged with a smile, and then walked straight in.

"Aren't you afraid of traps?"

The little medical fairy said in panic when Lin Feng turned against his previous caution and became so bold.

Lin Feng said casually: "With this senior's strength, if He really set a trap, No matter how cautious we are, it's useless."

"That makes sense."

After hearing this, the little medical fairy hurriedly followed Lin Feng's back. When they entered the stone room, the sight in front of them suddenly became wider. Inside the stone gate is a huge stone chamber. The stone chamber looks a bit simple and empty. The walls are inlaid with moonstones for lighting. In the center of the stone chamber, there is a seat. On the seat, a withered skeleton sits on it. The deeply sunken skull falls on the pale thigh bone. This appearance, in this quiet atmosphere, looks a bit eerie.

In front of the seat, there is a rather wide and long bluestone platform.

On the bluestone platform, three locked stone boxes were placed neatly. In addition, in the three corners of the stone room, there were many gold coins piled up, the total number of which was probably hundreds of thousands.

Lin Feng's eyes suddenly lit up when he saw those gold coins. He still needed gold coins very much. After all, whether you are buying medicinal materials, prescriptions, or fighting skills, you must have enough gold coins.

He moved his eyes away from the brilliant gold and scanned the stone chamber. Finally, he stopped at the last corner, with a hint of joy on his face.

In the last corner, a small flower bed was piled with soil. In the flower bed, various flowers and plants are planted, and a strange fragrance lingers among them.

Looking at these flowers and plants, Lin Feng and the little fairy doctor took a few steps almost at the same time. Although others don't know these things, they know it well. These are seemingly ordinary flowers and plants, but in terms of value, are much more valuable than those piles of gold coins.

(End of chapter)

6