0013 Treasures Inside The Cave
132 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Blue Leaves, White Ginseng Fruit, Snow Lotus Seeds..."

Lin Feng stepped forward and looked at these medicinal materials, and he was also very happy. These medicinal materials in the stone chamber are generally valuable, and they are basically medicinal materials used to refine third- and fourth-grade elixirs.

Although Lin Feng is only a second-grade alchemist now, he believes that he will be able to use these medicinal materials to refine elixirs in less than two years.

His eyes moved through the small flower bed, and finally, he stared at a white and red alternating plant in the center of the flower bed.

The leaves of this grass were separated into two colors. Its stem, which was white, was also covered with droplets of what appeared to be icy crystals while its reddish tips were like a ball of burning flame. The two opposing colors and elements had miraculously grown on the plant. Two kinds of grass blades. Completely opposite colors and attributes, but growing strangely on a plant, it is really magical. A faint mist surrounded this plant, giving it an appearance of floating amongst the clouds.

This A strange blade of grass is called Ice Spirit Blazing Grass. It is generally extremely difficult to find in the outside world, and this herb is also necessary for refining Blood Lotus Pill.

It should be known that the evolution of 'Flame Mantra' requires the consumption of a Heavenly Flame. Swallowing the Heavenly Flame, however, was not something safe. The Heavenly Flame was extremely violent and it also possessed terrifying destructive properties. Even the special metals that were renowned for its hardness, would be unable to withstand being barbequed to the high temperature of the Heavenly Flame, much less a person's body.

Blood Lotus Pill, a fifth-grade elixir, After consuming the 'Blood Lotus Essence Pill', a strange bloody layer will be formed on the surface of a person. This bloody layer can withstand being exposed to extreme heat. Only with its help could one get close to the Heavenly Flame and search for a chance to undertake the next step.

Although Lin Feng cannot refine the Blood Lotus Pill now and does not have a strange fire, no one can say whether he will get a strange fire tomorrow. Furthermore, using the Ice Spirit Flame Grass and the Blood Lotus Crystal obtained not long ago, He can definitely trade very good things from some alchemists who need them.

"Do you know this thing too?" Seeing Lin Feng staring at the Ice Spirit Flame Grass excitedly, the little medical fairy couldn't help but said in surprise.

"Well, I want this! " Nodding, Lin Feng turned his head and stared at the little medical fairy.

Hearing this, the little medical fairy suddenly frowned and muttered reluctantly: "What a nasty guy. He wants the most precious thing as soon as he opens his mouth."

Looking at the still somewhat depressed look of the little medical fairy, Lin Feng chuckled, and then said: "Well, I will choose the herbs here first. As compensation, I will give you five first-grade elixirs and three bottles of second-grade medicinal liquid. How is this?''

"Elixir? "That thing can only be made by alchemists, and it's extremely expensive. Do you have it?"

After hearing this, the little medical fairy raised her beautiful eyebrows, squinted at Lin Feng, and said with some suspicion. Obviously, he didn't quite believe that Lin Feng could come up with the pills he mentioned.

Lin Feng chuckled lightly, took out the Najie in his arms and touched it. Suddenly several jade bottles appeared in his hands, and then he threw them to the little medical fairy.

"Najie(Storage Ring)?!" When the little medical fairy saw Lin Feng's actions, he exclaimed, and then hurriedly took a few jade bottles and said in surprise.

She already believed most of what Lin Feng just said. After all, Najie is not cheap. The lowest one costs 70,000 gold coins. Most people cannot afford it. After looking at Lin Feng, She suddenly became more curious about his identity.

She opened one of the jade bottles with her little hand and poured out a bright red pill. Suddenly, A fresh medicinal fragrance wafted out from it and filled the small stone room, refreshing her spirits.

"Is this an elixir? It's certainly not comparable to me using ordinary flames to roughly fuse the medicinal materials together." Looking at the roundness and luster of the elixir's surface, the little medical fairy sighed and said helplessly. Her dream since childhood was to become an alchemist, but her fighting spirit attribute lacked fire.

"Okay, I'm giving you the elixirs, not to hurt you. These elixirs are called hemostatic elixirs. As the name suggests, they can help people who have been injured to stop bleeding quickly. However, after all, they are only first-class elixirs. Some injury are too serious and there may not be much that can be done."

Seeing the self-pitying look on the little medical fairy's face, Lin Feng shook his head and continued: "As for the second-grade medicinal liquid, called Purple Orchid Spiritual Liquid, it can help people in the Dou Disciple stage speed up their cultivation. As for Dou Practitioner, it will have no effect."

"How come you have such a treasure?"

Carefully putting the elixir back into the jade bottle, the little medical fairy looked at Lin Feng and asked curiously.

Lin Feng took out the alchemist apprentice medal and said: "I am Alchemist."

Hearing this, the little medical fairy was shocked. However, when he saw the medal in Lin Feng's hand, he immediately said angrily: "Is that the medal of an alchemist apprentice?"

''Uh." Lin Feng looked at his medal, and then retorted: "What do you know? I'm just too lazy to take the test. I made those pills in your hand!"

"Hey, Lin Feng, can you let me watch next time you make medicine?"

Seeing Lin Feng's confident look, the little medical fairy believed Lin Feng in her heart, and her little face suddenly became a little more flattering. She put her hands together and said enthusiastically. Her dream since childhood was to become an alchemist.

Although due to the limitations of her attributes, she could only settle for becoming a doctor, but she still yearned for an alchemist. she knew that the alchemist didn't like others to disturb her when refining medicine, But she really didn't want to miss this precious opportunity.

"Okay." Lin Feng nodded and agreed. It would not cost him anything anyway.

"Hehe, you just say it. I'll help you pick the medicine herb later." Seeing Lin Feng agree, the little medical fairy suddenly became excited and agreed to the medicine distribution plan proposed by Lin Feng.

Seeing the little medical fairy agreeing, Lin Feng took out many exquisite jade bottles from the ring in his hand. Then he took out a small jade shovel and carefully dug up the soil next to the Ice Spirit Flame Grass. Finally, together with the soil, they were gently put into the jade bottle. Quickly putting the jade bottle into the ring, Lin Feng cracked the corner of his mouth and handed the spatula in his hand to the little medical fairy, signaling her to start digging for herbs.

His gaze had been watching Lin Feng send the Ice Spirit Flame Grass into the ring, and then the little medical fairy reluctantly looked back. For a medicine lover like her, getting a rare medicinal herb is far more thrilling and exciting than getting hundreds of thousands of property. But thinking of Lin Feng's promise to him, he took the small shovel and began to carefully dig out the cherished herbs from the flower bed and put them into a warm jade bottle.

After glancing at the little medical fairy who was carefully digging for medicine, Lin Feng then looked at the white bones in the center of the stone room.

He strode forward, rubbed his hands, put his palms together, After bowing to it, he carefully picked up the key in The human skeleton hand. hen he muttered an apology silently, and with a little force, he broke the bone of Bai Gu's arm, looked through the fracture above and saw a small scroll hidden in the gap between the bones.

 

(End of this chapter)

5