0016 Escape
133 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Feng's fighting skills and techniques are the same set. When the two work together, the power they exert is naturally much stronger than the ordinary low-level fighting skills of the Xuan level. In addition, Mu Li was already two stars lower than Lin Feng. Less than a second after the two faced each other, there was a "click" from Mu Li's fists.

"Pfft." Immediately, a mouthful of blood spurted out, and was finally ejected with great force.

"Ah! My hand!" After falling to the ground, Mu Li raised his severely deformed fists, and the screams from his mouth continued for a long time in the passage.

"Young Captain!" When the few mercenaries behind heard the scream, they panicked and hurriedly shouted in the direction of Mu Li. If something happens to Mu Li here, his father Mu She will not let them go easily.

"Let's go!"

After knocking down Mu Li, Lin Feng resisted the temptation to kill him on the spot, grabbed the arm of the little medical fairy behind him, and then hurriedly rushed out of the cave. Not long after Lin Feng took off, seven or eight mercenaries who could still walk rushed out of the stone room.

Looking at Mu Li, whose face was pale and his hands were deformed on the ground, they couldn't help but feel horrified. How could the young leader who is Six-Star Dou Practitioner be beaten like this by that young man? The cruel reality before them made everyone stunned for a moment.

"Idiot, what are you still doing? Go after him. You must kill that kid. Also, when you get out, send a signal as soon as possible to let the people ambush above intercept and kill them!" Looking at these dull-witted men, Mu Li once again A mouthful of blood spurted out. He endured the pain from his palms and roared angrily.

"Yes!" Mu Li's roar brought the mercenaries back to their senses. They responded hurriedly, then passed by and quickly pursued Lin Feng and the two.

After struggling to hold himself up, Mu Li leaned against the stone wall and let out a heavy breath. There was a flash of ferocity in his eyes, and he said solemnly: "Little bastard, don't let me catch you, or you will be unable to see tomorrow!"

...

Lin Feng pulled the little medical fairy with an expressionless face and kept rushing outwards. As he rushed forward, his right hand, which was shrunk in the cuff of his sleeve, ached slightly, and his adrenaline surged like crazy. Since time traveling, he has only fought against Warcraft, and this is the first time he has fought against others.

"there must be mercenaries from the Wolf Head Mercenary Group on the cliff!" Breathing rapidly, the little medical fairy reminded. Hearing this, Lin Feng thought that the little medical fairy seemed to have a first-order magical beast as a partner. However, he couldn't take the initiative to say it, so he asked: "Then what can you do?"

Biting his red lips, the little medical fairy seemed to have decided something, bit his pink lips, and said: "I can Take you away."

Lin Feng nodded and said: "Then use it quickly, otherwise, if those people catch up, it will be inconvenient for me to run away with you."

Seeing Lin Feng nod, the little medical fairy took out a short Bamboo flute, put it in her mouth and blow gently. A somewhat strange sound wave quickly spread from the flute, then passed through the passage, and finally hovered in the night sky beyond the cliff.

"What are you doing?" Lin Feng asked pretending not to know, looking at the small hole that was faintly glowing with moonlight.

"Summon my partner."

Raising the bamboo flute in his hand, the little fairy doctor smiled playfully and said, "A first-level blue eagle."

"Flying monster? It seems we are saved." Lin Feng said with a smile.

After running along the dark passage again for a while, the moonlight at the entrance of the cave became brighter and brighter. An instant later, their eyes suddenly lit up, and the stars in the sky and the huge silver moon appeared in their sight.

Appearing at the entrance of the cave, Lin Feng pulled the little medical fairy against the stone wall with his hands, and quietly glanced at the cliff. Sure enough, they found many figures on the cliff, patrolling around with torches.    
"Sure enough, they are here."

After saying that, Lin Feng put his ear to the ground. After a while, he said in a deep voice: "The pursuers are coming soon. How long does it take for your pet to arrive?"

The little doctor fairy's beautiful eyes scanned the night sky, and she put the bamboo flute into her small mouth again. The strange sound waves echoed silently in the night sky.

Shortly after the sound wave came out, a sharp cry resounded in the night sky. With the help of the moonlight, Lin Feng could vaguely see a huge blue eagle flying rapidly deep in the mountain. In just a moment, he flew under the cliff and hovered.

"Let's go."

Seeing Xiao Lan's arrival, the little medical fairy immediately breathed a sigh of relief and waved to Lin Feng. Nodding slightly, Lin Feng turned around, looked at the cave where some figures could already be seen, and smiled coldly. He put his arm around the little medical fairy's slender waist, jumped straight up onto the huge blue eagle.

"Xiao Lan, go quickly!" The little medical fairy hurriedly urged as she jumped onto the eagle's body.

Hearing the voice of the Little Medical Fairy, Blue Eagle immediately flapped its wings, and a huge strong wind blew past it, then it lifted into the sky with the two people on its back.

"Shoot it down!" Seeing the two people boarding the Blue Eagle, the dozen mercenaries who appeared at the entrance of the cave hurriedly shouted towards the sky.

"Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh!"

Hearing the shouts below, there was a slight commotion on the cliff, and then a hail of arrows suddenly shot out of the sky, shooting towards the blue eagle in the sky. Looking at the rain of arrows, Lin Feng was slightly startled. In the Dou Practitioner stage, he was still unable to gather his fighting spirit, so ordinary crossbows were still a threat to him.

Just as he was about to take action to repel it, the Blue Eagle under his feet suddenly shook its wings, and a light blue wind blew out, immediately sending a wave of arrows down the cliff. Crouching down, the strong wind made little medical fairy's long hair a little messy. He gently touched Xiao Lan's body with her hands. He turned around and smiled at Lin Feng: "It's safe now."

"Huh..." Heaving a heavy sigh of relief, Lin Feng sat softly on top of Xiao Lan's body, lowering his head and looking at the rapidly retreating woods.

He felt a little nervous. This was the first time he had flown so high without protection. Lin Feng wiped the cold sweat from his forehead and sat on the Blue Eagle, looking down at the cave.

Lin Feng's eyes were fixed on Mu Li, who was being supported by several mercenaries at the entrance of the cave. Two pairs of eyes looked at each other in the night sky. Lin Feng unrestrainedly released his killing intent towards Mu Li who wanted to kill him.

The blue eagle gradually moved away, and Lin Feng also withdrew his gaze, turned his head, looked at the little medical fairy, and asked: "Leave with me?" She opened the green silk on her forehead with her slender fingers, and the strong wind blew her clothes tightly against the little medical fairy's body, faintly revealing the beautiful curves.

"No, I want to go back to the herb collection team." The little medical fairy shook her head and said with a faint smile.

"You're going back? You're really not afraid of death." Seeing her look like this, Lin Feng didn't know what to say.

"After returning to the herb collection team, Mu Li no longer dares to do anything to me." The little medical fairy said with a smile. With her reputation in Qingshan Town, Mu Li would never dare to attack her again if he didn't want to arouse public anger.

 

(End of chapter)

6