0017 Crazy Lion
149 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Haha" Lin Feng chuckled softly and said immediately: "How naive. If the Wolf Head Mercenary Group publicizes in Qingshan Town that you have obtained Xuan-level martial arts fighting skills in the Warcraft Mountains, will your so-called favor still be effective?"

"Mu Li and the others shouldn't dare to do this. If it is publicized and attracts everyone's attention, even if the Wolf Head Mercenary Group is the most powerful force in Qingshan Town, they may not necessarily be able to get the items in my hand."

Hearing Lin Feng's words, the little medical fairy felt a little guilty. Although she was not very interested in fighting qi cultivation, she also knew how attractive high-level fighting skills were to the mercenaries in Qingshan Town. However, She still didn't want to leave Qingshan Town where She grew up, so he insisted.

"In that case, it's up to you." Upon seeing this, Lin Feng could only nodded slightly and stopped talking about the matter. After all, he was not very familiar with the Little Medical Fairy now. Seeing her insisting like this, it was hard to say anything else.

"Where are you going?" Turning his head, the little medical fairy asked with a smile.

"Me?"

Lin Feng clutched Blue Eagle's feathers with his palms, his voice sank, and he said immediately: "I won't go back. With the strength I just showed, that guy Mu Li will definitely try his best to kill me, so , until I am not strong enough to destroy the Wolf Head Mercenary Group, I will not return to Qingshan Town for the time being." Thinking of Mu Li, Lin Feng's eyes flashed with murderous intent.

"You want to leave here and go to other cities?" Hearing this, the little medical fairy asked hesitantly.

"Leave?"

Lin Feng sneered and said cruelly: "Although I can't destroy the Wolf Head Mercenary Group alone now, I believe that I can destroy them alone in half a year at most. I will practice in the Warcraft Mountains for a period of time. Then find the Wolf Head Mercenary Group to settle the score slowly."

"The leader of the Wolf Head Mercenary Group is a two-star fighting master. If you want to take revenge, you have to be careful." After a moment of silence, the little medical fairy solemnly reminded him.

"It's okay, he is just a little Dou Master. Give me some time and I'll reach that level soon." Lin Feng waved his hand casually and said with an indifferent smile.

Seeing Lin Feng's appearance, and thinking of the miserable look he had made Mu Li, a six-star fighter, with one move, the little medical fairy nodded and stopped talking. Turning his head, he commanded the blue eagle to fly towards the mountains.

...

When the moon set and the sun rose, the huge blue eagle slowly circled down, and finally folded its wings and landed on the top of a mountain.

"The herb collection team is down below. Since you won't go back, I'll leave you here. You can leave on your own after dawn, okay?"

Looking at the bonfire below, the little medical fairy turned his head. He smiled at Lin Feng.

"Yes." He smiled and nodded. Lin Feng hugged the little medical fairy and said with a smile, "Then let's say goodbye here. Maybe we will have to wait a long time until we meet again."

"Yes." The white chin tapped lightly, and the little medical fairy hesitated a little. Finally, he took out a small bag of medicinal powder from his arms and handed it to Lin Feng: "Although these medicinal powders are not very powerful, they can use for defence."

Taking the medicinal powder that the little medical fairy took out from her chest, Lin Feng couldn't help but feel a thrill in his heart. To be honest, facing a beauty like the Little Medical Fairy, it was impossible for him to not have any thoughts in his mind. However, there were more important things before him, so he could suppress his thoughts.

After coming back to his senses, Lin Feng touched his nose, smiled, and nodded slightly. Then he raised his hand to the little medical fairy and said seriously: "Goodbye, the next time we meet, I will go and take down that shabby mercenary group, so as to give us some peace."

After that, he Turn around and walk into the dark forest.

"Haha, I'll wait for it." The little fairy doctor winked playfully and said with a smile.

Watching the young man's back slowly disappear into the darkness, the little medical fairy finally looked back.

Turning his head to the camp below, She said softly: "Mu Li, just wait for me. Women hold grudges far more than you think."

With a sneer, the little medical fairy once again Jump on the blue eagle, then slowly circle down, and finally disappear into the dark night sky.

Under the morning light, on the top of the mountain, looking at the mercenary team leaving, Lin Feng slowly clenched his palms, and said: "Mu Li, wait for me, you want to kill me? Next time we meet, I want you to repay me twice as much!"

Taking a deep breath of the fresh morning air, Lin Feng suddenly turned around and walked towards the dense forest without looking back. He has traveled so long and has not experienced life and death. He is extremely lacking in actual combat experience. If he fights against someone of the same level or a level higher than himself, he will suffer a big loss!

In the forest outside the Warcraft Mountains, a first-level monster green wood rat was crawling carefully, its small brown eyes constantly scanning the forest vigilantly. The two huge front teeth occasionally bite open some nuts that fall on the ground and eat the tender pulp inside.

Soon, when the green wood rat was eating happily, a black shadow suddenly appeared from the withered grass next to it, and a big mouth bit the head of the green wood rat that was about to escape. The two sharp long teeth penetrated deeply into the body of the green wood rat. While the black shadow injected poison, it tightly entangled the green wood rat with its body.

Lin Feng took a closer look at a bush dozens of meters away from the two monsters. It turned out that what was previously hidden in the bushes was a Black Iron Python.

This ia a first-level monster,that is covered with dark brown diamond-shaped scales and is extremely poisonous. It usually feeds on small monsters such as the Green Wood Rat and the Wood-Swallowing Fox. Its attack power is extremely powerful, equivalent to that of a human Nine-Star Dou Practitioner.

Looking at the two entangled monsters, Lin Feng's figure hidden behind the bushes slowly approached Black Iron Python, who was concentrating on eating. When he reached about ten meters away from it, the fighting energy in his body began to circulate rapidly, and his legs suddenly stepped onto the ground. The body quickly approached the monster, and the fine iron spear in his hand was quickly wrapped in the violent crimson fighting spirit.

As the fighting spirit on the spear became more and more intense, soon after, as the fighting spirit surged, it faintly formed into the shape of an energetic lion's head looking up to the sky and roaring wildly.

"Xuan-level advanced fighting skill, Crazy Lion Fighting!" As the roar rang out, a huge energy lion instantly emerged from the tip of the spear in Lin Feng's hand, and the violent roar of the lion resounded throughout this small world. Accompanied by the roaring sound, in the blink of an eye, the energy lion head appeared next to the back of Black Iron Python's head.

Out of the survival instinct of Warcraft, the Black Iron Python subconsciously dodged to the side. It's a pity that he couldn't escape the attack range of the Crazy Lion at the moment when he came into contact with Lin Feng's fighting skills. The snake's head was torn into pieces by the violent fighting spirit, and then the body without the head twitched several times, and finally fell down weakly.

    
   
(End of this chapter)

7