0018 Eagle Wing Flying Dou Technique
114 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After succeeding in one blow, Lin Feng did not relax his vigilance. He quickly retracted his spear, stepped aside, and looked around carefully. His experiences in the past few days let him know that in this Warcraft Mountain Range, you may be attacked by some kind of Warcraft at any time. If you are not vigilant enough, you may become a delicacy in the mouth of a monster in the next second. After confirming that there was no monster ambushing him, Lin Feng took back his spear with a happy face.
After he and the Little Fairy Doctor left, I had been improving my actual combat experience in the Warcraft Mountains for the past few days. During this period, I also took the opportunity to learn the advanced Xuan-level fighting skills, Crazy Lion Fighting!
Today was the first time he used it. He didn't expect it to be so powerful. With just one blow, he killed the Nine-Star Dou Practitioner-level black iron python. After having fun, Lin Feng picked up the dagger and messed with black iron python's flesh and blood. Finally, he reached in and took out a magic core.
Monster cores, in the Dou Qi Mainland, they are also known as Magic Crystals. The Monster Core is the energy nuclei within a magic monster. The monster core is filled with extremely violent world energy. When facing this kind of violent world energy, even a Dou Wang wouldn't risk absorbing a monster core.
Even though Monster cores cannot be absorbed directly, it is a core ingredient in alchemy. A monster core that goes through an Alchemist's' refining can be infused with some herbs to become desirable and expensive pills that can increases one's strength.
Furthermore, monster cores can be placed on weapons. The weapon that has been fused with a monster core does not only have increased destructive power, it can also have special Dou Qi effects, and becomes a highly sought after commodity in the Dou Qi Mainland.
Besides weapons, Monster Cores can also be added to armors and defensive equipment. The defensive equipment that have Monster Cores have an extreme defense and give their users an extra safety net when they're in danger.
With that many uses, monster cores are naturally the most sought after items within the Dou Qi Mainland. Not only Dou Zhes but even respectable Alchemists search in person for high level monster cores in order to create higher quality level pills.
Under such demand, the supply for monster cores on the mainland is always unable to meet the demand from the buyers, thus whenever a high level core appears in any auction or other setting, it was bought immediately at a high price. Because of the high value of monster cores, many mercenary groups specialize in killing magic monsters for a living but getting a monster core is not a simple task.
Even if you do kill a magic beast, not all magical beasts possess a magic core, the probability of a magical beast having a core is almost random so a mercenary group could have half of their force killed trying to kill a magic monster and yet not find a core. These kinds of incidents happen all the time in Dou Qi Mainland… . Thus the price of monster cores in Dou Qi Mainland are all very expensive.
He put black iron python's magic core into space ring and picked up the dagger and opened the head of the other's corpse. However, Lin Feng did not find the magic core this time. He had encountered this situation too many times in the past few days, and he was not disappointed.
He casually threw the body aside, raised his head to determine the direction, and then ran towards a place where the faint sound of water could be heard. Lin Feng nimbly passed through the thorns in the woods. After walking hurriedly for a moment, Lin Feng's vision suddenly widened. The sound of the rumbling waterfall made his face full of ecstasy.
After getting out of the last giant tree, looking at the scene in front of him, he couldn't help but take a deep breath. Within Lin Feng's line of sight, a huge waterfall, like a silver bolt, lashed down from a high mountain. The water hit the boulders and filled the sky with mist. On both sides of the waterfall, there are some steep mountain walls. On the mountain walls, there are naturally formed caves, which makes Lin Feng a little happy.
As long as some stones are piled at the entrance of these caves, the monsters can be kept out. You no longer have to worry about finding a ferocious poisonous snake coiled next to you after you wake up from practice. Moreover, there are abundant water sources and food here, so there is no need to spend a lot of time hunting monsters to obtain food.
"Finally found the best place to practice." Opening his arms, Lin Feng sniffed the air filled with moisture and murmured with a smile. He jumped over a ravine and slowly walked towards the waterfall, scanning the surroundings cautiously. Lin Feng breathed a sigh of relief after not seeing any magical beasts.
When he came to the steep mountain wall, hechose a cave that felt pretty good and quickly got into it. The inside of the cave is a little cool, but the area inside is not small. It is more than enough for Lin Feng to live alone. He carefully scanned the ground inside the cave for a few times and found nothing left by the monsters, so he felt relieved.
After roughly cleaning the cave, the cave entrance was blocked with huge rocks so that only one person could pass through. He will spend a lot of time here, and safety is the most important issue.
After doing all this, Lin Feng turned his hand, and dark scrolls appeared in his palm. It was the volume of Xuan-level advanced flying fighting skills obtained in the cave before. In the past few days, Lin Feng had been practicing the Crazy Lion Skill and did not have time or a safe place to watch the flying fighting skills. But now that I have a place to live, I can finally study with peace of mind.
Untying the string that was carefully tied on the scroll, As the pitch-black scroll unfolded, two pitch-black eagle wings that caused him to slightly tremble appeared before his eyes. Since this pair of eagle wings were painted on the scroll, they were not too big. However they faintly emitted some warmth. Looking at this mysterious sight, it was obviously not just a simple picture.
The eagle wings were dark black in color with purple clouds faintly showing. If examined closely, the pair of wings was actually like black steel, possessing a special type of metal texture. The feathers on the eagle wings emitted a soft warmth and when Lin Feng lightly blew on it, his expression could not help but become slightly alarmed. Under the light breeze, the feathers on the eagle wings unexpectedly swished up as if they were real. It was an extremely miraculous sight.
Purple Cloud Black Fire Eagle, a rank five flying type Magic Beast. According to legends, it possesses the bloodline from phoenixes of ancient times. It's flying speed is the fastest among all of the flying type Magic Beasts. By nature, it is both cunning and cruel, extremely hard to capture and only lives in the misty mountain areas at the north of the continent.
This Dou Technique is known as the, Eagle Wings, also known as Purple Cloud Wings. It took three years for the creator, along with his few comrades to successfully capture a Purple Cloud Black Fire Eagle. Then, using a secret method to obtain the wings of the Magical Beast, they finally managed to create this scroll that allows only one person to be able to use this flying Dou Technique. Towards the end of his life, the creator made this Dou Technique using Dou Qi.
After reading the above text, Lin Feng secretly thought in his heart, this senior jumped Killing the fifth-level monster requires the help of several friends. It seems that he should have been a Dou King level figure during his lifetime.
The scroll says that when practicing this technique, the soul of the Purple Cloud Black Fire Eagle within the wings will possibly attack the person who is practicing. If the person practicing this technique is able to successfully endured the attacks of the soul of this Magical Beast, that person will be able to continue practicing this technique. If not, that person should just give up on practicing this technique.
Feeling the soul inside, Lin Feng was not surprised. Knowing that it was the remnant soul of the Black Flame Purple Cloud Eagle, he murmured: "With the strength of my soul, I don't need to worry too much about the Purple Cloud Eagle's soul attack. Although it is Rank 5 Magical Beast But now, it's just a remnant soul and can't become a thing."
Then he moved his palms to the scroll, lightly pressed the soft wings, took a deep breath, and slowly closed his eyes. Not long after placing his palms against the wings, the violent eagle soul in the eagle wings suddenly let out a sharp cry that made his soul tremble. The chirping sound quickly passed through the scroll, and finally followed Lin Feng's arm, like a drill, hammering into his brain.

    
(End of this chapter)

5