0019 Heavenly Flame
143 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Lin Feng was attacked by a soul for the first time, his whole body trembled suddenly. He quickly recovered with the help of his powerful soul power. He hurriedly used his soul perception to quickly build up several layers of defense. After a struggle, he successfully withstood the attack of the remnant soul. It seemed that the scream of the soul had no effect, and the soul of the Purple Cloud Eagle was silent for a moment.

A violent emotion suddenly came from the scroll, and then rushed towards the depths of Lin Feng's heart. Taking a deep breath again, Lin Feng guarded his mind tightly, not daring to let the violent emotions invade at all. After this soul battle continued for several minutes, the remaining soul of the Purple Cloud Eagle began to slowly dissipate.

When the violent emotions like wild animals withdrew from his heart like a tide, Lin Feng's whole body suddenly became numb. His face was pale and he looked extremely tired. This kind of spiritual confrontation was far more energy-consuming than the physical confrontation.

After resting for a while, Lin Feng touched the eagle wings with his palms again, and the fighting spirit in his body began to slowly circulate in his body along the track described on the scroll. After a while, the fighting energy flow moved to the arm, gradually flowing into the palm. When Dou Qi appeared in the palm of his hand, the eagle wings on the black scroll suddenly glowed brightly, and the purple and black colors became thicker and thicker.

Finally, it turned into two small purple-black lights and rushed into Lin Feng's palm like lightning. After two tiny rays of purple-black light entered Lin Feng's body, they quickly circulated along his meridians. When they flowed to the meridians on Lin Feng's back, they suddenly stopped. Then he turned his head and found that the meridians were forcefully pulled out into two extremely small branches. These two branches extend from the main trunk and slowly stop when they reach the backbone.

"Fuck!"Suddenly, a sharp pain came from Lin Feng's back. The sweat on his forehead suddenly rolled down, and his fists were clenched tightly. After an unknown amount of time, the severe pain slowly dissipated, and a pair of palm-sized black eagle wing tattoos appeared on Lin Feng's back.

After recovering from the pain, Lin Feng couldn't wait to pour the fighting energy in his body into the pair of small tattoos on his back along the two small branch veins that separated. After receiving the transmission of fighting spirit, the tattoo on his back instantly released a faint purple brilliance, and finally turned into a physical wing.

With the sound of tearing cloth coming from behind, the area of the black eagle wings also expanded from the size of a palm to about a foot. Seeing this, Lin Feng was overjoyed. After cultivating this High level Xuan class Flying Dou Technique, his success rate in escaping will be greatly increased when he encounters danger in the future. However, when I touched the damaged clothes on the back, my mouth suddenly felt bitter. I would need to prepare a few more sets of clothes in Space Ring in the future.

He immediately took off his obstructive shirt, stood up and familiarized himself with the control of Eagle Wing in the cave. After a moment, he came to the entrance of the cave, his wings spread out again, and in an instant, he soared into the sky.

Looking at the scenery on the ground that was getting smaller and smaller, but also getting wider and wider, Lin Feng flapped his wings and flew away in a random direction. Lin Feng felt very strange when he felt the wind blowing rapidly and exploding in his ears, and the rapidly retreating earth below.

Speaking of which, this was the first time that Lin Feng soared in the sky so freely. His mood at this moment was hard to describe. Flying is a temptation that is enough to make most people's hearts flutter. In order to pursue this temptation, many strong men worked hard to practice towards the realm of Dou King Realm.

After more than ten minutes, the pale Lin Feng landed on Beside the waterfall, looking through the water, I saw the purple Eagle wings attached to my back again, turning into a black eagle wing tattoo. With a somewhat bitter look on his face, he said: "This thing is good, but it takes too much energy. It seems that it can only be used in In emergency situations. I'd better use my legs honestly when traveling."

Immediately sit cross-legged, perform the exercises, and begin to restore fighting energy. After a while, Lin Feng felt the fighting spirit filling his body again. He opened his eyes and stretched his body. After that, all the medicinal materials were taken out and placed on the ground. After counting them, they were sorted into categories and carefully preserved in jade boxes.

After doing all this, Lin Feng immediately took out the Map Fragment from the ring. He untied the scroll with his palm and slowly unfolded it. What appeared in his eyes was a piece of leather paper made of an unknown material. On the slightly yellowed leather paper, there are some seemingly irregular lines painted on it, and a finger points to one line. However, following its slow movement, the paper was finally removed and nothing else was found.

My eyes carefully scanned it for a while, then landed on the corner of the paper and found something vague like a lotus. This lotus-shaped thing looks faintly yellowed and a little blurry, perhaps due to the passage of time, but the general outline of the painting can still be seen clearly. The lotus flower is black, and there seems to be a thin layer of black inflammation attached to the surface of the lotus flower. If you look seriously, the whole lotus flower actually gives people a vague feeling of monster.

"Is this the Purifying Demonic Lotus Flame?" Lin Feng murmured as he slowly stroked the lotus pattern with his palm. There was a trace of fire in his eyes, but when he thought that he was just a little Dou Practitioner now, he sighed softly, and then put the broken picture back into the storage ring.

He said with some disappointment: "Well, the strange fire thing is not something I can get now. I'd better collect as many Map Fragments as possible. After that, even if I can't conquer the Purifying Demonic Lotus Flame, I can still get a lot of Good stuff from it."

You must know that Heavenly Flames are usually strange flames that are nurtured by heaven and earth in a special environment between heaven and earth. Maybe they were condensed in the lava deep in the earth, or maybe they were born in the mysterious depths of the void. But without exception, they all experienced an extremely long time and absorbed countless years of energy before they grew. come out.

Moreover, for some unknown reason, each of them possesses some special abilities. Some can control volcanic eruptions, while others can increase the cultivation speed of their masters. Therefore, the strength of these strange fires are all extremely strong. Even the weakest twenty-three, when they first matured, they had the power to fight. Dou King-level combat effectiveness. As for the upper limit of its growth, it is unknown!

The 'Purifying Lotus Demon Flame' is ranked Third on the Heavenly Flames Ranking, but its might is not less than the Nihility Devouring Flame which is ranked second and its strength is that of Fighting Saint!

Standing up and looking in the direction of the depths of the Warcraft Mountains, Lin Feng narrowed his eyes slightly, clenched his fists hard, and murmured: "Once I am proficient in my new skills, with these two trump cards, I can go a little further into the Warcraft Mountains. I believe that as long as I don't go to the core area in the middle, escaping should not be a problem if there is an emergency."

    
(End of chapter)

7