0020 Blizzard Magic Ape
113 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Warcraft Mountains are in a forest composed of tall trees.
At this time, Lin Feng was running forward like crazy, looking behind him from time to time. There was full of helplessness in his eyes. Today, he was unlucky. He didn't expect that after getting the things, he would encounter the magical beast guarding of the medicinal materials. Behind him, a three-meter-tall white ape-like monster was chasing after him.
One person and one ape, they kept running wildly in the woods."Why am I so unlucky today that I will meet you like this!" Lin Feng let out a strange scream and looked at the Blizzard Magic Ape getting closer and closer behind him. Lin Feng hurriedly increased his speed again.
This Magic Ape was around two to three meters tall and its entire body was covered by long, snow-white hair. Its white fangs extended out of its sinister, huge mouth. From its pair of blood red eyes, a brutal killing intent was being emitted.
Not long ago, Lin Feng discovered a Huiling red fruit tree in a jungle. As it happened, the guardian monster of that tree happened to be absent as well.
Huiling Chiguo is the main ingredient of the second-grade Qi-Reviving Pill, and he had previously obtained two volumes of second-grade prescriptions from Liu Xina's ring. One of the rolls happened to be the Qi-Returning Pill. Looking at the Huiling Red Fruit in front of him, how could Lin Feng resist this temptation.
Like the tornado, I went up and picked everything. Unexpectedly, after picking it, the second-level Blizzard Demon Ape guarding the Hui Ling Chi Fruit happened to come back injured and bumped into the tree.
he and beast were stunned, but when Lin Feng saw it was a second-level monster, he turned around and ran away without hesitation. And when Warcraft saw that the treasure he used to nurture was grab by someone, he would not let Lin Feng go so easily.
As a result, the current scene was created. After running for more than ten minutes, Lin Feng glanced at the abdomen of the Blizzard Demon Ape. There was a huge wound there caused by the bite of an unknown monster.
Thinking of him now, the gaseous fighting energy in his body has begun to liquefy, and he is only one step away from the realm of Dou Master. Furthermore, he has been practicing in the Warcraft Mountains for two months, and his actual combat experience has improved much compared to before.
After some calculation in his mind, he should be able to fight this seriously injured second-level Blizzard Demon Ape. He gritted his teeth and immediately gave up his plan to escape using flying fighting skills.
He raised his palm to the level of his chest, and it was quickly covered with a layer of red fighting energy, and he suddenly stopped running. He suddenly made a 180-degree turn and rushed towards the monster behind him at extremely high speed.
"Red Fire Palm!" With a loud shout, Lin Feng accurately struck the wound on the abdomen of the Blizzard Demon Ape, and his palm immediately sank into it.
The wound was hit by the hot fighting spirit, causing the latter to let out bursts of pain. Then The Ape swung his fists very fast and punched Lin Feng. Suddenly, Lin Feng felt a strong wave of air coming, and then a pain in his abdomen. Immediately, without enough time to react, he fell into the grass five or six meters away.
"Pfft~" A mouthful of blood spat out uncontrollably. Looking at the Blizzard Demon Ape who just took a step back, Lin Feng couldn't help but have a flash of disappointment in his eyes. Sure enough, this monster, which is comparable to a five-star fighting master, is not so easy to deal with even if it is seriously injured.
However, Lin Feng glanced at his blood-stained palm and saw that the attack just now was not without effect. At least, the Blizzard Demon Ape's internal organs must have suffered a lot of damage from the fighting skills just now. Although the monster's physique is strong, it will not be invulnerable. Moreover, the wound on its abdomen has begun to bleed profusely.
Looking at the latter's bleeding wound, Lin Feng immediately thought of something, and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. He took out a healing medicine and drank it, then, enduring the pain, he turned around and ran away again. Moreover, he also took out a Huiling Chi Fruit and kept in his hand, luring the Blizzard Demon Ape to pursue him.
The Blizzard Demon Ape howled angrily when he saw Lin Feng in front of him, showing off what he had snatched from him. He hit his chest with both fists, making a "bang" sound, and then quickly chased after him.
Seeing the Blizzard Demon Ape chasing after him, Lin Feng raised the corner of his mouth slightly. While running away, he used fighting skills to attack the former from time to time. This will continue to irritate it, causing it to ignore the wounds on its body and continue to chase you.
This pursuit lasted for about ten minutes. Lin Feng noticed that the speed of the Blizzard Demon Ape behind him was getting slower and slower, and his movements became weaker and weaker. Seeing its weak appearance, I am afraid that even a one-star fighting master using low-level Xuan-level fighting skills can kill it with one blow.
Lin Feng knew that the time had come, so he touched Najie with his palm and took out a spear. Afterwards, the fighting energy throughout the body quickly circulated along certain meridians. Soon, his body suddenly turned around, and a huge energy lion condensed into form. The spear in his hand also stabbed the exhausted Blizzard Demon Ape.
"Crazy Lion!" Following Lin Feng's movements, the giant energy lion slammed into the Blizzard Demon Ape's abdominal wound. The vegetation along the way was also destroyed by the fighting skills.
"Boom!"
Due to a large amount of blood loss, the weak Blizzard Demon Ape could not dodge at all, and could only see himself colliding with the fighting skills. The ferocious fighting spirit immediately surged into its body along the wound, and then exploded. As Lin Feng retreated, he only heard a muffled sound coming from the demon ape's body.
"Ouch!"
Then, in its wailing sound, a large number of internal organ fragments flowed out from the wound. After suffering such damage, even a monster with such a strong physique could not withstand it in the end.
"Plop." With a muffled sound, the huge body of the demon ape fell straight to the ground in an instant. Seeing this, Lin Feng was not sure whether the former was really dead, so he hurriedly hit the former with a red fire palm on the head for a last-ditch attack. Due to the dissipation of life force, the demon ape's head had lost energy protection at this time, and was instantly beaten to pieces by fighting skills.
"Pfft~" He spat out a mouthful of blood again. At this time, under the scorching sun at noon, Lin Feng actually shivered slightly from the cold.
Looking at the abdomen that was starting to freeze, he said bitterly: "It is indeed a second-level ice monster. Although the injury was temporarily suppressed with elixirs, if I don't find a place to completely eliminate the coldness in my body as soon as possible, I am afraid that I may really end with The demon ape and die together here."
Fighting energy circulated rapidly in his body, temporarily preventing the spread of cold air, he took out his dagger and fiddled with the Blizzard Demon Ape's head. After a while, he took out a white round particle the size of a pigeon egg. The corner of his mouth suddenly cracked and he said with a smile: "Hey, this risk was not in vain, I got the first second-level Monster Core in my life!"
"Captain, there is something going on over there!"
"You heard it, can I not hear it? ? Hurry up and search to see if it's that kid. The leader is offering a reward of 100,000 gold coins."
"Yes!"
Hearing a noise from the jungle not far away, Lin Feng felt the bad condition still in his body, as well as the Less than 20% fighting spirit is still rapidly depleting. He frowned slightly, immediately put away the magic core and the body of the magic beast, and quickly ran Contrary to the direction of the voice he heard.

    
(End of chapter)

8