0021 Wolf Head Mercenary Again!
110 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as Lin Feng left, several strong men in uniform appeared there. Several people looked around cautiously, and soon saw a wide pool of blood on the ground. Several people immediately gathered around the place where the Blizzard Demon Ape had just died. One of the strong men who looked like a leader wiped a handful of blood and smelled it at his nose.

Immediately he twisted his hand again and said to one of them: "This is the blood of Warcraft. Someone just fought with Warcraft here. Send a signal to the young master and the two captains." After saying that, he looked again.

Looking at the other people, he said: "You guys, follow me and look for him nearby. If it's really that kid, we'll catch him and take him to see the leader."

"Captain, that kid can defeat even the young captain with Xuan-level fighting skills. We, except for you who are a six-star fighter, are all three- and four-star fighters. Wouldn't it be too risky?" One of the mercenaries had a flash of fear in his eyes and said with some worry.

Hearing this, the other mercenaries suddenly felt a little scared and whispered: "Yes, captain, how about we wait for the others to arrive first?"

Hearing everyone's objections, the captain's face sank slightly when he thought that he was still tens of thousands of gold coins short of purchasing the yellow-level advanced skills.

Looking at the scared expressions on everyone's face, he said coldly: "I don't need anything, I still have enough money, but you guys are still practicing low-level Huang-level skills."

Hearing this, everyone nodded, not quite understanding what the captain meant.

The captain smiled slightly and then said: "I originally thought that if I caught that kid, I would distribute the gold coins to you. With the money you have saved over the years, you should be able to upgrade your own skills or fighting skills. "

At this point, the captain paused for a moment and continued: "At that time, not only will your strength increase dramatically, but your descendants will also be able to practice more advanced fighting skills when they first become Dou Practitioner, so as to win at the starting line."

Looking at the people who were breathing increasingly rapidly, the captain changed his words and said with a hint of pity: "However, if you don't want to go, I can't force you. It's better to go and join the big team first."

"No, no, captain. , Hehe, we were just talking about it for fun, we are all willing to go." After saying that, the captain slowly stood up.

Several people who were fascinated by the martial arts fighting skills heard that the captain was about to go back, and immediately grabbed the captain who was about to leave and changed their words.

"Well, since you have said so, I will take you on a trip together." The captain nodded and said reluctantly.

"Hehe, then I'll trouble you, captain." Several people flattered the captain when they saw his promise.

Hearing this, the captain nodded, then assigned the tasks, and several people dispersed to search.  

"You idiots, you really thought I would give you gold coins, I just want that kid to use up his fighting spirit when he meet you. By then, it will all be mine, hehe."

Looking at the people's leaving figures, the captain sneered in his heart, and then turned around and entered the forest to search.

On the other side, Lin Feng hurried back to the waterfall in the mountain stream, jumped and climbed a few steps, and then came to the cliff where the sun was the strongest. After sitting cross-legged, he took care of his physical injuries, and then started searching inside the Najie. After a while, Lin Feng stopped searching helplessly. There was no prescription for treating coldness in the Najie.

Feeling the coldness gradually spreading in the body, one can only use the most primitive method: running Dou Qi to consume the coldness in the body. Exhaling a breath of cold air, he started running the Red Fire Art at full speed. The fighting spirit in the cyclone rushed towards the cold source in his abdomen, forcing the latter to continuously consume energy to resist the driving force of the fighting spirit in Lin Feng's body.
In the next few days, apart from eating and drinking every day, Lin Feng spent most of his time consuming cold energy. It wasn't until the morning of the fifth day that Lin Feng felt his body being warm again, and he couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief. The damn cold air had finally been exhausted.

Suddenly, Lin Feng stood up, looking like an eagle in the direction where he had previously killed the Blizzard Demon Ape. There, several people were searching here.  Lin Feng's pupils shrank slightly and he looked at the uniformly dressed people with a solemn expression. He would not think that these people were here for a stroll.

After a few jumps, he entered the mountain forest and approached the strangers secretly.

"The people of the Wolf Head Mercenary Company are really lingering."

When he came to a branch, Lin Feng snorted softly and looked at these people through the thick leaves. On the side of their shirts, they looked up to the sky. The roaring wolf head pattern is particularly eye-catching.

After observing for a long time, Lin Feng determined that there were only a few mercenaries with third and fourth star Dou Practitioner here. There was only one leading mercenary who was a six-star fighter. Immediately, Lin Feng quietly approached the leading mercenary.

If I don't deal with him first, it's easy for him to escape when I kill other mercenaries. After dealing with him, the other three or four fighters couldn't escape from his grasp.

Arriving not far behind the six-star fighter, Lin Feng stepped back slightly with his right foot, then stepped hard, causing his body to bounce up instantly.

"Red Fire Palm!"

The five-star fighter heard the movement, turned around and saw Lin Feng only ten meters away from him, and said in horror: "Lin"

"Bang!"

Before he could finish his words, he was struck by the fierce red fighting spirit. It flew several meters away and fell heavily onto the trunk of a giant tree. At the last moment of his life, he had only one thought in his mind: "I was deceived. This is not a two-star fighter at all! Also, why am I so greedy?"

"Captain, be careful, run!"

The sudden huge force The sound instantly alerted several other people. Just as they were about to step forward to help, they saw their captain flying back suddenly.

After hitting the tree trunk next to them, they immediately changed their subject and quickly ran towards the outskirts of the Warcraft Mountains.

"Want to run? Have you asked me first?"

Seeing the reactions of several people, Lin Feng sneered, and then flew towards them. After a while, Lin Feng stepped over the two corpses in front of him and came to the only living mercenary.

He grabbed the latter's collar and said in a cold voice: "Tell me, among your Wolf Head Mercenary Group, who led the team this time, and how many people in total entered the Warcraft Mountains, otherwise..."

As he spoke, his eyes glanced at the two corpses aside intentionally or unintentionally.

"It's our young master, and the three captains each lead a team. Each of them probably leads about twenty people." Following Lin Feng's line of sight, looking at the body of his companion, the mercenary swallowed He spat and hurriedly told all the information he knew.

"Are there a total of forty people?"

Lin Feng murmured in a low voice, then hesitated for a few seconds, and then continued to ask: "Where are they now."

(End of Chapter)

6