0022 Killing Mu Li
357 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Our young regiment leader entered the mountain along the route taken by Wolf Head Mercenary Company to collect herbs, while the third regiment leader followed the route that mercenaries often take."
The mercenary finished quickly, Then he looked up at Lin Feng's chin and said in a low voice: "Sir, I have told you everything. Now, can you let me go?"
"Well, let's go." Lin Feng nodded, then waved his hand to indicate that the mercenary could leave.
"Thank you, thank you."
The mercenary quickly raised his hands to express his gratitude. There was a trace of resentment in his eyes, and he thought viciously in his heart: "Boy, wait until I meet the young captain and call the masters in the group to see you. Either way."
However, when he looked at Lin Feng, his face was filled with a flattering smile, and he turned around to leave.
"Stone fist."
"Bang."
Just as he was congratulating himself on escaping death, the mercenary heard a young shout coming from behind him. Immediately, the body suddenly flew up, and when it landed again, it had fallen into a permanent sleep.
"but I still think it would be better to kill you instead of letting you go back."
Not paying attention to the new corpses on the ground, Lin Feng turned to look in the direction of Mu Li. Immediately he smiled solemnly and said: "Wolf Head Mercenary Group, since you want to kill people and steal treasures, let's see if you can withstand my revenge!"
As the sun sets, the mercenary group who has been searching for a day in the Warcraft Mountains, began to rush towards the camp in twos and threes.
The expressions on their faces are mostly relaxed. After all, in their eyes, Lin Feng was already so scared that he was running around in the Warcraft Mountains, so what danger could there be. Moreover, many people have never seen Mu Li's miserable state, and they all thought that Lin Feng had accidentally defeated young captain Mu Li before.
However, in the darkness they didn't know, a pair of sharp eyes were staring at them. Hidden on the branches, Lin Feng looked around and saw that there were no other groups before and after this group of mercenaries.
his figure quickly left the place, turning into a black shadow and heading towards them.
"Bang."
As the fist came into contact with the body, one mercenary instantly disappeared from the sight of the other mercenaries.
"Enemy!"
Another mercenary who reacted quickly was about to shout loudly to attract the attention of other nearby mercenaries.
However, as soon as he opened his mouth, he was immediately punched and sent flying. He didn't know where to go. "Seventeenth, now, Mu Li's team should only consist of Mu Li and a few guards around him."   
Looking at the road. In the nearby jungle, there were more than a dozen corpses dressed in the costumes of the Wolf Head Mercenary Group randomly placed. Immediately, he jumped a few times and followed the only road to approach Mu li Camp in the valley.
"Why are those guys so active today? It's almost dark and no one has come back yet." The fire in the camp Next to him, a guard from Mu Li looked at the empty camp and said strangely.
Another guard turned over the pieces of meat he was grilling, brushed the honey carefully, and casually replied: "Maybe it's the 100,000 gold coins that Captain He Meng
 offered as a reward. It can't be that all of them were killed when they met that kid."
"Huh?!"
The speaker was unintentional, but the listener was intentional. The mercenary from before reacted instantly.
Even if some of these mercenaries are greedy for the one hundred thousand gold coins, not all of them are like that!
He quickly ran into the main tent not far away and shouted to Mu Li who was resting inside: "Young Captain, something happened. None of the mercenaries who went out came back!"
" What?!"
When he woke up, Mu Li was about to get angry. When he heard the guard's words, his sleepiness disappeared instantly and he shouted in surprise.
Immediately, put on his clothes and shoes, so he hurried out to take a look.    
The camp, which was usually bustling with people at this time, was now completely silent!. Under the cover of darkness, the empty camp seemed a little lifeless.
"Quickly, leave here and go to the Third Captain!"
Although Mu Li didn't know what happened here, there was obviously something wrong with the situation in front of him. The safest thing to do is to meet up with the other route as soon as possible.
"Yes, stop grilling meat and escort the young master to the Third Captain." The guard hurriedly called the other two guards and prepared to leave.
When the other two guards saw this, they also dropped what they were holding, hurriedly surrounded Mu Li, and walked outside the camp.
"Guys, where are you going?"
As soon as they left the camp, they saw a young man standing in the middle of the road, staring at them with a smile.
"It's you!" Mu Li took a closer look and immediately recognized Lin Feng.
Immediately, Mu Li seemed to have thought of something. He couldn't believe it, and with a tone of self-deception, he said tremblingly: "Those mercenaries were just lured away by you, right?"
Seeing Mu Li's appearance, Lin Feng smiled and said, "Those mercenaries? They are all waiting for you."
With a murderous look on his face and a hint of ferocity in his smile, Lin Feng continued: "Don't worry, I won't keep them waiting for too long. I'll send you down to accompany them now!"
Hearing this, Mu Li looked at the mountains on both sides, feeling endless regret in his heart. When we originally chose the camp in this valley, there was only one road leading outside, so we thought it would be easy to defend but difficult to attack.
Now that the door is blocked, I can't get out, let alone escape for my life.
"Red Fire Palm!"
After saying that, Lin Feng stepped forward, and with the force of the recoil, he was in front of Mu Li in the blink of an eye.
"Hardening of wood."
Upon seeing this, Mu Li also hurriedly used his fighting skills to collide with him.
"Bang."
The two faced each other, and immediately, Mu Li flew backwards towards the camp. Lin Feng did not rush to kill Mu Li, but jumped around and killed the three five-star Dou Practitioner guards. Then he came to Mu Li leisurely and looked at him lying on his back with a pale face. A pair of arms, the broken arm bones inside had pierced the skin and were exposed in the air.
Due to Lin Feng's palm attack, he was seriously injured and could only lie weakly on the ground struggling, as if he wanted to get up.
Lin Feng looked down at Mu Li on the ground and said in a calm tone: "Don't worry, the other leaders of your Wolf Head Mercenary Group will come down to accompany you soon. You should go down first to explore the way for them. "
Mu Li obviously also knew that Lin Feng would not let him go today. He spat out a mouthful of blood and said ferociously: "If I had known earlier, I should have tried my best to keep you in that cave."
"Haha, then you must first have that ability."
Lin Feng smiled contemptuously, showing no courtesy to the person who wanted to kill him.
He raised his right hand and clenched it, then punched Mu Li's heart hard.
"Haha, the whole Qingshan Town knows that the little medical fairy and you obtained high-level martial arts fighting skills in the cave. I guess my father also wants it very much now. You should worry about the safety of your mistress, haha. "

(End of chapter)

4