29 Obito VS Kakashi VS Anko please F off…
222 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the finals of the Showdown Test of the Chunin Exams— it will be a three-way fight between Obito, Kakashi, and Anko.

The arena buzzes with energy as Obito steps into the spotlight, his Kusarigama gleaming in the sunlight. Kakashi and Anko stand opposite him, tension crackling between them like static.

Obito flashes a confident grin at the crowd, relishing the cheers and applause that wash over him. The Kusarigama is an unorthodox weapon in the shape of chains fashioned with sickles on both ends, while very unusual to see in Obito’s hands, Obito has proven time and time again that he can competently wield it.

Kakashi eyes his former teammate warily, tightening his grip on his kunai. "You ready for this, Obito?"

The distance between the three participants is equidistant, each of them very careful not to let their guard down.

Obito chuckles, twirling his weapon with practiced ease. "I am born ready, Kakashi. Let's see what you've got."

Anko cracks her knuckles, a smirk playing on her lips. "Don't think you can just waltz in here and spout trash, Obito. We're not going easy on you. You, Kakashi too… You lot, I dare you try forgetting about me.”

Obito's smile widens, but there's a flicker of something darker in his eyes. "Wouldn't expect anything less from you, Anko. I’ll give you every attention you want." With a funny glance, he looks at Kakashi.

“You should choose your words wisely, Anko…” He returns the amused glance at Obito.

The crowd is going wild and Obito can feel the stadium shake.

Anko demurs, “I am very careful! If my select words have hurt you, then that’s on you. Come on, Obito, you’re getting in the way of the chemistry and possible love life between Rin-chan and Kakashi-kun…”

As expected, Anko is the pupil of Orochimaru, and like a snake, Anko can be very vicious with her words too. However, Kakashi and Obito can see past her deception and attempt to sow discord. If it is the old Obito, he will be fuming and yelling that he won’t let others badmouth his teammates.

Obito's grin remains fixed, though a ripple of irritation crosses his features at Anko's taunt. He tightens his grip on the Kusarigama, his knuckles turning white.

"You never miss a chance to run your mouth, do you, Anko?" Obito retorts, his tone laced with sarcasm. "But don't worry, I won't let your jealousy get in the way. I cannot help but feel sorry for how handsome I am."

"Is this the legendary Uchiha narcism I have heard about?" Anko spits back, unchallenged.

"Sorry, but I don’t like fatties. Get a hint." And Obito keeps playing the jealousy card, which is getting nowhere.

Anko's smirk widens as she steps forward, her movements fluid and confident. "Jealousy? Oh, please. I'm just calling it like I see it. You're so desperate to prove yourself to Rin-chan, it's almost pathetic."

Unlike at that time with Ibiki Morino when he taunts Anko for being fat, Anko this time doesn’t lose control of her emotions. Maybe her reaction to being called fat back when she is matched with Ibiki is simply acting on her part.

Contrary to the taunting, Anko is pretty slim.

Kakashi narrows his eyes, a flicker of annoyance passing over his face. "Leave Rin out of this, that’s not nice. You shouldn’t badmouth people who are uninvolved in this fight."

Anko raises an eyebrow, her expression challenging. "Is it, though? Or is Obito here just trying to show off for Rin, like always? But then like always, he is getting outshone by you, Kakashi."

Kakashi's eyes narrow as he watches the exchange between Obito and Anko, sensing the tension thickening in the air. "That's too low, even for you, Anko," he interjects, his voice firm. "Let's keep Rin out of this. She's not part of our fight."

“A gentleman as always,” Anko shrugs casually, a smirk playing on her lips. "Oh, but she's always on Obito's mind, isn't she? It's cute, really. Almost like a puppy following its master."

Obito grits his teeth, his patience wearing thin at Anko's incessant needling. He exchanges a quick glance with Kakashi, a silent understanding passing between them. This is funny in a sense, and the thought releases some of the tension Obito is feeling.

Anko is poorly outnumbered— the fact that Kakashi and Obito are teammates will play against Anko. While Obito must be careful too of sudden backstabbing from Kakashi, Obito won’t mind teaming up with Kakashi for the meanwhile to deal with Anko.

For all Obito cares, he wants to square off with Kakashi one-on-one.

The Jonin announcer's voice booms over the stadium, hyping up the crowd for the impending clash. "Ladies and gentlemen! Get ready for an electrifying battle between these fierce competitors! Begin!"

With a wild cry from the announcer signaling the start of the fight, Obito and Kakashi move in unison, their movements synchronized as they converge on Anko. She may be skilled, but facing two foes simultaneously is a daunting task.

Anko's smirk falters slightly as she realizes the gravity of the situation, but she doesn't back down. Instead, she readies herself for the onslaught, her eyes gleaming with anticipation. "Bring it on, boys. Let's see what you've got," she taunts, her voice dripping with confidence.

Anko's instincts kick in as she dodges Kakashi's swift kunai, narrowly avoiding its deadly trajectory by ducking low. She curses under her breath, realizing the relentless assault she faces. Before she can regain her footing, Obito materializes at her flank, his presence sudden and menacing. "You're done for, Anko," he sneers, brandishing his sickles with a flourish. “And you know what? Please fuck off!”

Obito’s usage of the Body Flicker Technique is nothing but phenomenal.

Anko grits her teeth, frustration bubbling beneath her skin at the unfair disadvantage. "Teamwork, huh? Real brave of you two," she retorts, her voice laced with defiance. She knows she's in for a tough fight, but surrender isn't in her vocabulary. With determination blazing in her eyes, she braces herself for the onslaught, refusing to let them see her falter.

With a swift movement, Obito's sickles slice through the air, but they meet nothing but a deceptive piece of log as Anko executes a well-timed substitution jutsu. Seizing the opportunity, she strikes Obito's rear with her kunai, aiming for a decisive blow. However, her attack is anticipated by Kakashi, who swiftly intervenes.

Kakashi's form blurs as he executes a flying kick towards Anko, his precision unmatched. Anko reacts instinctively, raising her arms to block the incoming strike, but the force of Kakashi's blow sends her staggering backward. The impact reverberates through her body as she's propelled through the air, a testament to Kakashi's formidable strength and skill.

With a swift hand seal, Obito summons a shadow clone, its form materializing beside him in a flash of chakra. "Get ready!" he commands, the clone springing into action without hesitation. "Kakashi, step on it!!" he shouts to his teammate, a plan forming in his mind.

As Obito and his clone grip the chains from each end, Kakashi steps onto the middle chain, his focus razor-sharp.

Without a moment's hesitation, the two Obito coordinate their movements, their synchronized efforts launching Kakashi like a slingshot toward Anko with incredible force. The air crackles with energy as Kakashi hurtles towards his target, the combined strength of the two Obito propelling him forward with lethal speed.

Anko is left with no space to breathe as she is cornered without mercy, Kakashi coming to her with his right hand holding a Tanto, a double-edged dagger most famously known as White Light Chakra Sabre.

With a flash of white, a shallow cut forms into her throat, the particularly vicious move by Kakashi has finally shown the need for interference by the overseeing Jonin. Kakashi looks at his shadow entangled by a shadow of the Jonin that arrived and picked up the defeated Anko.

However, before even the Jonin can announce that Anko is out of the match, a sweltering ball of heat comes crashing at them. Kakashi clicks his tongue in annoyance as Obito takes it in great strides to try a double-kill… or more specifically, a well-executed backstab.

Kakashi flickers, pushing his body to the limits as he uses his Body Flicker Technique to run away from the Great Fireball Technique that Obito has unleashed on him. When Kakashi materializes, Obito is already on him, chains flying at him like snakes. Whatever techniques Obito is using, it appears that he has an impressive grasp of his weapons and taijutsu.

Using his Tanto, Kakashi deflects the chains coming at him, but he knows he won’t last for long as the chains swerve in unpredictable patterns. Weaving across the chains, Kakashi realizes he must do something so—

BOOM!

Kakashi has remotely activated the explosive tags he has buried since the semi-finals. While fighting Asuma tooth and nail during the semi-finals, Kakshi has gone to the extra trouble of planting lots and lots of explosive tags in a preemptive attempt to take down his opponents in the finals.

And there have been a lot of the explosive tags, enough to make the arena shake.

As the cloud of dust settles, Kakashi is met by a disgruntled Obito whose weapon has been left in tatters. It appears Obito has used the chains as improvised shields by covering himself with it somehow.

Kakashi remarks, “I cannot believe you survived that…”

Obito grins, “It is just one on one now, I won’t let you be Jonin, Kakashi so you are gonna lose here…” With a dramatic flair, Obito proceeds to let go of his dismembered weapons as he draws a kunai from his pouch.

23