Hippity hoppity your virginity is now my property *
595 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(3rd's pov)

Kirishima and Yotsuba had already prepared food on plates and poured drinks into cups, so they couldn't just put all of that back into a fridge. Kirishima bought much more than his fridge could hold, so there wouldn't be any way for Yotsuba to refuse to help. After all, she can't say no when someone is in need. Kirishima also may or may not neglected to mention that all of her drinks were alcoholic, but someone like Yotsuba, who never had an adult drink before, wouldn't have noticed.

Both of the teens took their time eating and drinking. They laughed, and Yotsuba cried at some point, which was a sign that she was starting to get drunk, but she didn't stop drinking more until she was barely awake.

"Yhou kniow, all thies piepole that tialk about yhou don't kniow anything about yhou." Yotsuba wasn't speaking clearly, and her talking partner wasn't paying much attention to her. Kirishima, on the other hand, wasn't drunk in the slightest. Not only did he barely drink anything, but his drinks were nonalcoholic. He wanted to be sober for the next part of his plan.

"Yeah, yeah. You are absolutely right, Yotsuba. Here, have a drink."

Kirishima didn't plan on stopping until Yotsuba was utterly unconscious. He couldn't buy sleeping pills because they were only on prescription, and he didn't have the necessary contacts to get them, so alcohol was the next best choice, and it was working because, in the next 30 minutes, she was sleeping soundly.

Kirishima showed an evil grin as he picked her up and took her to his bedroom.

(Kirishima's pov)

She lasted longer than I expected. I was starting to think if I could chop her neck to knock her out. I had never done that before, and I don't even know if it worked at all, but at that point where she could barely hold any conversation, she wouldn't remember my attempt at recreating something I saw in the movies. Unfortunately, I didn't get my chance at that. She went to sleep as I was deciding if I should try it or not.

I waited 15 minutes until I poked Yotsuba's cheek a few times. At first, I was gentle, but every next poke was used with more force than the one before. Then I tried to shake her, and just like before, I increased the intensity of it with each consecutive shake.

Yep, she was completely out, so I took her in a princess carry and moved her to my bedroom. There, I put her down on the bed.

I need to admit, she is beautiful, and so are her sisters, but enough of admiring, I have a job to do.

Yotsuba came to my apartment in her uniform, which consisted of a short green skirt, a yellow vest with a green ribbon around the neck, and lastly, a white shirt under the vest. There is also a black jacket, but Yotsuba has already taken it off. It was hot inside, and we moved around a bit while preparing for the nonexistent party. There was also a green ribbon on her head.

What to do, what to do. I decided to be a helpful man and help her breathe a little. Her D cup size breasts must feel cramped under all these clothes, so I undressed Yotsuba from her vest and shirt, respectively. It was a bit challenging without cutting or ripping them off. There will be a time for that later. I need her clothes to be in good condition so she wouldn't raise too much suspicion with her sisters. That is if she is a good liar, which she can be if she wants.

It's not even that important if she won't be able to fool her sisters. At most, they'll be suspicious of me because I'm almost sure that she won't tell anyone what will happen here. I'll make sure of that.

But that's for later. Now I can appreciate Yotsuba's choice of bra. To be honest, I'm not impressed. It's not anything special. It's just... plain. I'll buy her a pair of sexy lingerie and will make her wear it. Maybe these panties that have a hole in them and make her go to school in them. Thoughts for later. I'm more interested in what's under it, so I released the boobs from their constraints.

Now that's more like it! Two beautiful mounds in front of me. I planned on not doing anything until I undressed Yotsuba completely, but there must be some hypnotizing effect on them because my eyes couldn't tear away from them.

Well... I must test a product before using it, right?

I used my right hand to squeeze Yotsuba's boob as my other hand was on my chin. I was nodding with every squeeze as I was rating her body. The final verdict? Pretty good, pretty good.

I allowed my thumb to brush against her nipple a few times to test her sensitivity as well, but the stimulation wasn't big enough to make her react in any visible way. Not to mention, she won't respond as much when sleeping.

Well, I had my fun, so I should just quit- sike! As if I would ever do something stupid like that. I plan on dicking her tonight, and dicking her I will but don't mistake my horniness with stupidity. Yotsuba is a stepping stone. A very enjoyable stepping stone, but a stepping stone nonetheless. I have eyes on something bigger than one-time drunk sex.

With her upper body naked, I turned my attention to her lower body. The skirt was in the way, so I took it off, revealing white panties with a cartoon bear head on the front. Cute. Childish but cute.

I stopped myself from undressing my cute victim completely. I decided to take a photo first with my phone. Her whole body was in the frame. Nice, but this will be one of the tamer photos of tonight.

With this done, the panties quickly landed on the floor, and to my surprise, she shaved down there. She was carefully trimmed, and her pubic hair was the same color as her normal hair, meaning that her pearl pink hair was her natural color. I must get used to unnatural hair colors being natural, I guess... I would bet that she either didn't shave or was hairless. Huh, looks like I still have a bit to learn, but never mind that. I placed myself between her legs so I could have a better look at her pussy.

She was obviously dry, but I plan on changing it. Humping dry is not the most enjoyable after all, but first, I need to do a small inspection.

At the moment, her vagina is tightly shut. I doubt she even masturbates that often, but that's not what I'm interested in. I opened the vulva with two of my fingers to see the insides. "Mhm~" Yotsuba moaned, but I ignored it for now. As suspected, her hymen is mostly gone, probably because of her active lifestyle.

I should probably say Itadakimasu or something because I'm going down on this girl.

With that said, I started licking, and I was rewarded with quiet moans. I inserted one finger as well after I lubricated it for good measure.

"Mhm~ Mhm~ Mhmm~"

I took my time and was careful with my movements. I wouldn't want Yotsuba to wake up before the main course.

Slowly but surely, she was getting wetter, and at one point, her bean showed itself to me and made my job easier.

Throughout the whole foreplay, she was consistently moaning, and I was enjoying myself. I don't mind eating out a girl. I like getting a reaction out of my partner.

Yotsuba's breathing was beginning to get faster, and I stopped all my actions. Time for another photo.

I looked at Yotsuba through camera lenses and stopped. I moved my head slightly to look at the girl's body with my own eyes, and in her current state, she looked quite sexy. Her breast moving up and down with every breath was erotic as well.

I can't wait for her to make a similar expression when she is awake.

I licked my lips in anticipation and took the photo that I put off, and then I opened a pack of condoms to take out the first of many that I plan on using tonight and put it on.

Now ready for action, I positioned my penis against the entrance of Yotsuba's pussy. Will I even fit? I am a big fella, and she is a virgin.

I shrugged my shoulders. She'll stretch, and her insides will be in the shape of my dick in no time. She'll have a lot of practice in the future.

With one last look at Yotsuba's sexy body, I thrust as much as I could. I wasn't exactly forceful, or rather, I was as gentle as I could possibly be, but with my and her size, it was better to just jam it in.

"Ahh!!-"

And just like that Yotsuba have been deflowered.

To my surprise, while Yotsuba visibly grimaced in because of the pain, she didn't wake up.

Well... since she didn't wake up as I expected her, I'll be gentle so she can get used to my size. I may be a psychopath, but I enjoy it when I give pleasure to girls. I especially love it when they lose to said pleasure.

But it looks like it won't be long before I'll need to change the condom because, Holy shit, she is tight. I feel like my dick may be cut off by her pussy, but at the same time, it was enjoyable beyond belief. I wasn't moving at all, but I felt like I could cum at any moment.

In my defense, I was a virgin in this life, so I can't hold it against me for not lasting long.

I started moving slowly. Thrust in and Thrust out. At the same time, I took one of her boobs in my mouth and started licking and sucking. These boobs are just fantastic, and as a man, I can't say no to an amazing dish in front of me.

"Ahh~ Mhm~ Aah~"

Soon I reached my limit, pushed my penis as deep as I could, and filled the condom with my jizz.

My dick wasn't even halfway in, but I couldn't go any deeper. We'll work on that later.

Satisfied with the first round, I carefully pulled out of the pleasure hole. I changed the condom, and the used one I tied so my baby cream wouldn't spill. I was still hard so I went for a round 2.

---

END

Discord server: https://discord.gg/nHzzjetaDS

11