Chapter 17 – Apologies
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Mugon?”

She relaxed muscles revealed her fragile body made of paper.

…Have you fallen asleep on me? How carefree are you to give yourself that luxury?

Carefully, without letting go of her abdomen, I let her back fall onto my shoulder. She exposed her weak neck close to me, even asleep she seemed to seduce me.

It was my fault that she left his sleeping schedule, her exhaustion was not strange.

She lay so unprotected and asleep that it awakened my need and instinct to protect her. I let it rest as a thank you.

After a quarter of an hour, I poked her cheek to wake her up.

“You should go home and sleep.” There was no reaction and I insisted more forcefully; drowsy, she came to. “Wake up, my sleeping beauty,” I joked.

Blushing, she opened her eyes wide, covered her crotch and wrote on her cell phone:

«Have you released it inside?»

“…Eh?” After a silence, I continued: “I think you dreamed it…” I made a small laugh which made her even more worried.

«Did you really not do anything to me?» More than worried, she seemed disappointed.

It was obvious that the lack of sleep was affecting her. I repeated to her that it was late and that she should leave.

“Do you want me to accompany you?”

She nodded her head; before leaving he treated my wound.

We both put on our pajamas. She was wearing a light and short one: his blouse was orange along with black shorts, both with white edges and bird prints on the sides.

I used the only one I had in the form of a costume.

She held my hand to get out quietly; but she was acting strange, instead of going outside, we were going up. I wanted to ask her why, but she power prevented it. A few steps from the room, she put his finger vertically for a second as a sign of silence.

…Even if you say that, I couldn't make noise…

She headed to the room opposite Nugu. I didn't know what was behind it; she wanted to go in. Once inside, she realized that it was the guest room, with a lot of half-open boxes with things sticking out that she couldn't see because of the darkness.

She took me close to the bed, sat down and patted me to get me next to her.

“Why did you bring me here?” I sat down and she sent messages:

«(Today at 3:13) Tomorrow I will explain it to you.

(Today at 3:13) Today I'm staying over; Tira and Nugu are sleeping together. Sorry, I'm very sleepy, let's sleep together.»

She hugged me lying down as if I were his stuffed animal, he closed her eyes avoiding discussing the situation. I would feel bad bothering her; knowing it, she took advantage of it to get to that situation.

“Are you awake?” I whispered without response. “I can sleep on the floor.”

Subtly, I tried to separate it; instead, she used more force.

There was a possibility that she was faking it and waiting for me to sleep to take advantage of me, so I decided to fight the sleep.

I woke up with my body light as if it were the first time I had really slept. Half an hour of being glued to her, making sure she didn't do anything to me, I fell exhausted.

I reacted to my uncertainty by thinking it was too late. She was resting on her chest, still asleep without using the force she had a few hours ago.

Through the window the dawn could be seen; more than four hours passed since the shower.

She gave off an addictive fragrance, her was sweating from the heat of hugging me so much. I didn't want to get away from that smell, but with effort, I broke away.

I turned my phone to the opposite side and thought about how I would solve Nugu's problem.

After an hour I heard Nugu's door, she seemed to be talking to Tira heading to the living room.

After half an hour an alarm sounded from Mugon's cell phone. Unexpected by this, I got scared and didn't turn to look at her; she moved and turned it off.

As if she were going to go to sleep again, she hugged me and made himself comfortable. The addictive scent of her approached again.

“Mugon…” I turned my head to look at her; half asleep, her lips touched my cheek.

I got on all fours over her, leaving her no escape and, without letting go, she tried to open her eyes. She was too exposed, her didn't even try to defend himself against.

“If you continue like this, I won't take it anymore…”

I played tricks on her to make her realize the situation and gave her a hickey on her neck. She woke up in a flash, jumped a little and hugged me tightly. I stopped and little by little it lost power; I looked at her face, she was blushing more than ever.

“Have you finally woken up?” I gave her a mischievous smile and lay down.

Just like me, without warning, she sat on my lap and did the same, but she grabbed my wrists so I couldn't move.

As she parted her lips, a trail of saliva revealed the intensity of her intentions. When she stopped and revealed her face, I noticed something shocking: her pants were wet; she spasmed her hips and rubbed it on my crotch.

We both felt excited, she was five times as excited as me and being aggressive, I had to stop her. I struggled, but… after all I was a hikikomori, I didn't stand out for my strength.

She tried to kiss me, but I turned my face in time; consequently, she sucked my neck.

“It's too soon. We're not a couple yet!” She couldn't see reason and continued rubbing her hip. “Stop!”

She lost his mind, she couldn't even hear, she licked my neck from bottom to top.

…I didn't want to use my ace up my sleeve, I know it will be embarrassing for you; but you don't leave me any other option…

“Nugu, Tira!! Help!! Mugon has lost his mi…!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, they were my last hope. She gathered and caught my wrists easily with one hand, the other put over her mouth to silence me.

She licked her lips between her fingers, excited to an unimaginable point. I was getting more and more nervous, I felt like we were going to reach a point of no return.

Immediately the rescue team appeared: Tira came out of a shadow, entangled her and took her away from me.

“I knew it would end up happening,” she said when saved me.

His neck was wet with hickeys.

“Why?”

“By avoiding a relationship for so many years, their impulses to make their partner and themselves feel good go crazy. Eroticization of the gods is not uncommon; in addition, erogenous zones are more sensitive.”

…There must have been some disadvantage to so many luxuries…

Belatedly, Nugu entered nervously:

“A-Are you okay!?”

As all calmed down, showered, and explained the situation, we sat awkwardly at the table.

Since she woke up, we haven't spoken to each other. I avoided eye contact. It still had the marks of her that she glanced at guiltily.

Nugu and I exchanged glances, but she pushed her away with no intention of forgiving me.

Mugon noticed and scared her with his look; her tail tensed, she stood up and knelt in front of me.

“I-I'm sorry about yesterday, f-forgive me.” Her voice was broken, taking it seriously to the point of tears.

“Nothing happens, everything is resolved by talking.” I was worried because such exaggeration was bad.

“But I behaved like an idiot, I know you were just protecting me…”

“I'm also partly to blame. I saw that you were afraid of her, I thought she would bother you.”

She looked at me and slammed her to the ground again.

“I-I'm sorry… Yes, I'm afraid of her…”

“Why? What has she done to you?”

She raised her head with watery eyes and looked at the ground in trauma.

“Not yet, b-but… when I go out with Chi and hug her, she gives me a chilling look… There are times when she separates us walking together as if it were an accident…”

…Waa- She doesn't try to hide his jealousy…

“Don't worry, I forgive you, and… congratulations; I didn't know it was, I'm sorry I didn't say it before…”

Even with teary eyes, she rejoiced from ear to ear and bowed again.

“Koly!… Thank you!… I'm really sorry!” She hugged me and I caressed her head in a pact of compassion for both parties.

“Don't worry, I'm sorry for being so cold…”

“So, how far did you go with Mugon?” Tira inquired with a calculating laugh.

“I already told you that I didn't do anything to her. Why would I do it?”

Happy, Nugu sat on me and I hugged her naturally as if she were a stuffed animal.

“And that mark on her neck? You're not going to tell me that she dislocated her neck to do it to herself?” Asking, she covered her malicious smile with her hand.

Mugon immediately caressed and covered the mark with the same curiosity.

“That was because she was provoking me too much…” Embarrassed by my actions, I looked away with my jaw on Nugu's hair.

“And did you like its flavor?”

…What stupid question is that? Of course I liked it-

“I see, I see, so it captivated you and you would like to repeat it.”

…This girl! Blank mind…

Mugon, exposing his neck, moved his chair closer to me wanting to achieve something.

“I didn't say all that! Do not listen to her!”

Tira burst out laughing:

“You are made for each other, fiu,” she commented maliciously like a girl trying to speed up her friend's relationship.

“It would be nice if they were happy, right?” Nugu confessed with pure innocence.

…Nugu… How can you have such a clean heart?…

“Anyway, why did you sleep here?”

Nugu looked up at me and I looked down in doubt at their strange interaction; Then she smiled.

“Can we reveal it now?” She asked innocently to the others as if it were a surprise.

“Yes, at some point she had to find out.” Calm down, Tira sipped from her cup.

“Koly,” Nugu caught my attention and slapped her tail across my face. “From today they will live with us.”

“I see…”

…I imagined it from the boxes on the floor of the room where I slept.

“W-What's happening? Are you not happy?”

…How do I tell her that I don't like living with so many people? Being with Nugu was enough.

“You could say that I like to live in a quiet environment. And why did they suddenly move?”

“You are stupid?” Tira questioned sarcastically and continued drinking.

“It has been engraved in my flesh that Mugon loves me, but we are not a couple yet. Also, why have you even moved? That's what I do not understand!”

She gave a smug smile without answering.

…Do you still have the idea of ​​getting together even if it is by force? Is that?

She gestured ironically with her hands in an air of not knowing and I sighed at the rush they attributed to me.

“I won't deny that I'm liking her, but that could change after getting to know her more; until then I prefer to take it easy,” I said grimly, looking at the floor on the opposite side where she was sitting.

Quietly, Tira continued:

“That's why she's here, she wants to make himself known.”

Tira wasn't wrong, but it wasn't that simple.

“I would like a little more time, there are things I want to confirm for myself.”

Mugon nodded her head, looking my hickeys:

«Doesn't it hurt? I'm sorry…”. She worriedly caressed my marks.

“I'm fine. It's my fault, I'm sorry.”

She smiled and patted my head childishly. I was afraid she would go crazy again, she was one step away from drooling from touching me so much.

I looked at the time; getting up, I picked up Nugu like a long cat and set her down carefully.

“I have to go out.”

The three of them were taken aback by my initiative, knowing that I didn't like it.

“Where are you going?” Nugu asked strangely.

“It's a secret.” I laughed maliciously.

“To a brothel? Why do you have Mugon?”

“No! Why would she go to that place!?” I exclaimed at the low self-esteem that Tira had in me.

«Do you need help connecting the TIS?»

…You surely want me to hug you, I knew it would happen, that's why I prepared myself this time.

“Don't worry, you don't need to accompany me. See you later.” I left in a hurry so they wouldn't bomb me with questions.

0