Chapter 12 – Unforeseen secret
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I hid in the corner without them noticing my presence.

Chiouri defiled Gena against the wall, the one she mentioned being her friend after a long pause.

She moaned half naked with a sweet voice; while Chiouri, who was clothed, had his knee placed on her crotch. She shamelessly groped her breasts under some bandages, and kissed her, taking the initiative.

Until that moment, I would never have imagined that side of them.

It didn't look like it was going to end soon, it was the first time I had seen such an act between women live.

I didn't know how to react or what to do, so I thought about my chances; meanwhile I watched them:

1- Greet normally and tell them to continue, that I just want to talk about my matter with her.

2- Approach as if I were participating from the beginning; I would not do it.

3- Wait and keep in my memory what I witnessed in case I needed this material to release stress in the future.

4- Go back ahead shouting her name as if looking for her to give her time.

5- Be chivalrous and give them my clothes once I interrupt so they don't freeze.

6- Return home and come back another day, but I already left my footsteps.

7- Participate in the distance waiting for them to finish, but I was not that kind of person.

My possibilities were endless, but none to my liking.

Gena groped her under her tunic and put her fingers in her crotch; Chiouri, without backing down, imitated her.

If I had only found them naked, as happened with Mugon, I would not feel anything; but it was inevitable, carrying a body similar to that of a human, not to feel excitement.

I noticed the cold and thought it would have been a good idea as the last option to warm up rather than die, but my principles were above my lust.

Chiouri crouched down and spread her knees. Gena placed her leg on her shoulder exposing her private part, leaned her back against the wall and my goddess proceeded to lick her.

With his left hand she grabbed bandages from his other arm and put it behind Chiouri's head, making her not move an inch away. Because of the pleasure she felt, she lost her strength and let go; she pinched her nipple and used his remaining hand to hold onto her head.

Chiouri did not retreat despite being released.

I sighed, tired and cold. Reflecting, I approached the wall made up of wooden planks. As I leaned on it, a pile of snow fell from the eaves, causing a roar. I feared for my life when I saw icicles stuck in the ground.

“Who's there!?” Chiouri asked.

Let whatever has to happen happen, I thought. It didn't matter if they hated me, I didn't feel anything for them. I preferred to expose myself rather than hide and repent.

“I think it was me, I put too much pressure on the wall…” Gena finished saying exhausted.

When I left, Chiouri looked at me, still crouched, with a poker face; Gena got down and hid behind her. They looked down at the lump that hid my cage, revealing that the beast was awake. Her looks changed to resentful ones.

“Yes…, I have seen you. And I don't regret it! Put yourself in my situation, I didn't imagine you messing around!!”

“What are you doing here?” she questioned, nervous and expressionless, maintaining her composure.

“It was so you could take this away from me, if you don't mind.” I showed the shackle.

“Come closer…”

I approached her who was still sitting and, when I was one step away, she pulled down my pants along with my underpants; my beast was exposed.

“Why!?” I asked agitatedly, lifting them up, but they didn't let go; Gena looked at my precious parts embarrassed and annoyed.

“Have you seen us…”

“If that makes up for it, I don't mind staying like this until you take it away from me.” I gave up showing them.

…I'm freezing to death, I'll lose my most important member at this rate…

“What should we do… to keep it… a secret?”

“Nothing, just take it away from me. And don't say that phrase that sounds like it came from an adult product! If you love her you shouldn't care what other people think; There's no need to hide it, I think it's nice that you love each other. Although I would have liked to see more…”

“As always…, direct.” She smiled and prayed making her disappear. “Keep the secret.”

“I'll try. Carry on with your thing, I won't bother you anymore.”

They were still ashamed; I felt like an old man catching some youngsters in the act.

I returned to the throne hall where she was waiting for me.

“Was that what was interesting?”

“Yeah. Did you like it? I'm surprised you came back alive, muahaha.”

“Well… This time I won't complain.”

“You preferred to see Mugon naked, right? Muahaha.”she took it for granted rubbing me.

…I've already seen it and I don't care.

“Really!? How quickly your relationship is progressing, muahaha.”

“Stop reading my mind.” I fanned my arm to separate her.

She jumped away, but I brushed against his chest, making them bounce.

“Oops, it was unintentional.” she was stunned with her mouth half open and her hands raised. “Are you ok? Hello?” I asked passing my hand in front of her.

“Eh… Yes, hehe.” she acted strange and her hateful laugh changed to a timid one. “You can come back if you want.” She transformed into a cat and ran to her chamber in a zigzag pattern.

I heard the door open, it was Nugu, Mugon and a third person I didn't know.

They each carried a pair of shopping bags of a simple but elegant linen design with a minimalist pink pig's face logo.

“What are you doing? Are you ok?” Nugu asked worriedly when she saw me on the floor looking at the ceiling.

“Yes, I wanted to rest for a moment wherever I went.”

…Although it's been more than an hour.

I got up and grabbed both bags I was carrying.

“Thank you!”

“Who is that cute little girl who looks like you?”

She was behind Mugon.

She was unique: white skin, grass green hair, exaggeratedly dark eyes, scarlet crystal cat ears, full lips and, behind her waist, two tails like vines with radiant golden gems at the tip.

She was wearing a green off-the-shoulder 2-in-1 top with small red lace and an open back adjusted by laces; The chest part of her was red and gathered with a zipper and a ring with pointed puller ears. On each wrist she had bracelets made of fine yellow fabrics. She wore a short green jean and straw flip flops.

“It's Tira, one of my friends and she shares a universe with Mugon.”

“A pleasure to meet you, I've heard about you.” Her voice was sweet like Nugu's, but straighter and more mature.

…I don't know what you've heard… She doesn't look human.

“The pleasure is mine, it is the first time I have seen someone so strange.”

“Although it may not seem like it, I am human, vampire golem, leaf elf, succubus, lilimic and sosimic.”she smiled from ear to ear and bowed.

After that, I realized: what stood out the most were her breasts, despite being the same height as Nugu, they were more developed than Mugon herself. I was surprised, I thought it would be a characteristic of his breed.

“Lilimic and sosimic? I never heard of that.”

“They are beings of light and shadow that lived in my world.” She solved it for me.

“It's the first time I've seen someone sharing so many races.”

“There are stranger gods.”

“Where do I put the bags?” I asked Nugu when we had no more conversation.

“Wait a minute…” She grabbed her friends' and gave them to me. “Leave them in the kitchen.”

“They were all yours!?” I held three in each arm, packed with food.

“Eh… Hum… Yes,” she answered nervously; Mugon and Tira enjoyed it for some reason.

I nodded tiredly and carried them. Putting them down, I exhaled as if I had worked all day.

When I caught my breath, I looked for Nugu; They were sitting at the table talking. The breeze coming through the window was pleasant, and the dim light made it nostalgic.

Nugu was having a good time with them, she was smiling more than usual; that made me happy and lightened, for some reason, my heart.

I didn't want to bother them, so I went up to the room. As soon as I stepped onto the landing of the stairs, someone rang the bell, forcing me to stop.

“W-Who is it?” asked the shy and scared Nugu who went to open the door.

“It's me…”

That voice and those pauses…, I knew who it was.

“Chi! What are you doing here!?” She exclaimed with happiness.

…Don't open the door to someone who only says “it's me”! Someday I will teach you…

0