Chapter 7: Killing Wyvern
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asura watched Yulia struggle as the wyvern rose from its sleep. It immediately swung its tail, letting out whimpers as it tried to shake off Yulia, who had climbed on its back. Asura knew that if he attacked now, he would lose the element of surprise.

Yulia struggled to keep her balance on its back, stabbing her sword between the scales. She knew it wouldn't cause any damage to the wyvern, but it helped her balance. The wyvern slammed its back against the wall, but Yulia held on.

“ROAR!” The wyvern let out an ear-rupturing roar, stunning Yulia for a moment. Seizing the opportunity, the wyvern rolled on the ground to crush her beneath its weight. However, Yulia forcefully bit her tongue, causing it to bleed but recovering from the shock.

Seeing the wyvern preparing for Death rolls, she dislodged her sword from its back and jumped away. As soon as the wyvern turned around, exposing its belly, Asura recognized a weak spot. Clenching his fist, he transformed, charging towards the wyvern.

Unaware that Yulia had jumped off its back, the wyvern continued its death rolls. Suddenly, it roared in pain as someone hit its guts like a war hammer hitting a reinforced door. The Wyvern was thrown back, blood dripping from its mouth, revealing a large man standing with some of its scales on the ground, broken.

The wyvern slowly rose, spreading its wings. Yulia, watching from a distance, felt a shiver. It was the largest wyvern she had ever encountered, and even though she used a silver snake poison-doused blade, it stood strong.

‘I might just die today,’ she thought, doubting whether they could face this beast. Shaking her head, she smiled sarcastically at her fear. “No,” she said, her spirit reigniting.

Her body glowed with a silvery aura, and her blade absorbed it. Yulia's powers were slowly recovering, and at this moment, her best ability had awakened. She dashed towards the wyvern, which was still focused on Asura.

Asura observed Yulia being sent back by chilling winds. He looked at her slamming against the wall, having grown powerful within moments. The wyvern, however, was not interested in Yulia; its attention was fixed on Asura.

The wyvern flung itself towards Asura, using its wings to speed up. Asura touched its claws lightly, redirecting them. The wyvern then unleashed a fire breath, but Asura dodged. The wyvern swung towards him, restricting Asura's movement with a dark, ink-like substance.

Asura braced for impact as the wyvern slammed into him, releasing magical power and causing an explosion. The wyvern rose, expecting Asura to be dead. However, Asura's flesh recovered, and he stood back up.

Asura, with newfound strength, walked towards the wyvern. The wyvern, in fear, started to back away, realizing a mysterious power was behind Asura. It asked, “What are you?” Asura remained silent, walking towards the wyvern.

Terrified, the wyvern began to back away, but Asura, ready for this, lifted his foot and said, “First step.” He vanished, appearing in front of the wyvern, smashing his fist into its skull, killing it instantly.

Asura's aura calmed as he killed the wyvern. He sat on top of it, waiting for Yulia to wake up.

0