Chapter 77
48 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, the proud Sakayanagi just ordered yam pork ribs soup for Hikigaya-kun, which was going to be paired with Horikita's bento, making it a wonderful, youth experience for him.

Only, it was ruined the moment, Hachiman took his first sip...“Since you sucked my milk" It was Sakayanagi, who was playing the role of villain this time, “You have to grant me one wish...”

'Sure enough, it's really hard to get free stuff from this girl...'
  
"What do you want to ask? Or..." Hachiman stopped and, put down his cup on the table, before opening his mouth, "What do you want to complain about?"

'....Yeah, I'm already used to listen other people's trash talk at this point....First, it was Horikita, then her brother, who complained about Ryuen, and now....'

"You are still so sharp." Sakayanagi was impressed, that Hikigaya-kun really understands her, "It's true that I can't hide it from you."
  
"Today is the 1st, and, According to the rules of m-ahem!” Only, when she was about to expose her noble life, and directly tell the opponent about being the holder of this school, Sakayanagi pretended to clear her throat loudly to cover this up, “Gomen, I was talking, about how the special exam wasn't revealed today, which caused people to think, it has been modified....but in reality, the weather outside is not go-

“.....” Hachiman, who already knew that.... his opponent's relative is the guy, with the highest authority of ANHS. 'Should, I tell her.... there's no need to hide this right,?'

But, then his gaze, also went towards another girl, who was sitting quietly inside this private room, Kamuro-san.

'That's probably it....' Hachiman concluded in his mind, and chose to respect Sakayanagi's decision, he kept his mouth shut.

“Yeah, it must be quite terrifying for a weak girl like you....” Only, a low voice was heard.

“Hmm? Did you say anything Kamuro-san?” Sakayanagi, who saw her pet's lips moving, but she didn't hear, what was said, as they were sitting quite away from each other....besides, she was very busy in releasing, the pressure inside her heart.

“What? Are you talking to me?” Only, Kamuro-san, didn't want to get bullied, and chose the best path, she had right now.

Just throw the pot back!

Kamuro-san's now trying her best to look innocent, and make Sakayanagi think, she wasn't paying attention, fooling the owner.

“.....” Hachiman, who heard every single word, this girl just said...Only, when he turned his head to look in her direction, he just felt terror.

Kamuro-san, was glaring at him fiercely, and her pork....it was being stabbed, which looked quite painful.

That's why, Hachiman didn't dare to open his mouth, and even stopped cutting the yam, that was just waiting to be gulped down.

Clap! Clap!

A sound was heard, and the origin, it was Sakayanagi, who clapped her hands lightly, “Hikigaya-kun, please pay attention, otherwise I will be forced to split the bill....” she, threatened the boy, while pointing her finger at his soup, and smiled.

And immediately, Hachiman's back, has become much straighter than previously, and his eyes piercing Sakayanagi's uniform naked, the girl in question also nodded her head, after seeing this response, “Then, it will be more dangerous at sea, and there are chances of having problems while taking.....such an expensive liner, to an uninhabited island for exams.”

“I thought, you should know about this....” Indeed, Sakayanagi, who is rumoured around the whole campus, is a rich lolita, considers herself quite a generous person, and directly gave away this intel, “My little puppy, Kamuro-san, has seen, the angel of your class, throwing her body on some 3rd year students, these da-”

Thud! A knife was dropped on the ground, when Sakayanagi exclaimed such dangerous things.

But, the silver-haired girl, couldn't put her finger on the perpetrator....who ruined her speech.

Sakayanagi, was trying to add a grand element, and increase the shock level of the other party.....but, well...the chance is gone now.

That's why, she tried to find the person who was guilty of committing this horrendous crime, and directly looked at the main suspect, Hikigaya-kun with her clear pupils.

She really didn't like, when other people interrupt her talk.

“.....” Kamuro-san, who was the offender, she also looked at this boy, named, Hikigaya-kun with a questioning gaze.

“.....” Hachiman, who felt these two girls scrutinizing looks, at the same time.

This black-haired child didn't even take a single bite of the lunch made by his partner, Horikita, after his life was threatened by Kamuro-san.

No reponse, for a long time. 'Kushida's actions, must have been weird from the outsider's view....'
  
After all, there are not many freshmen, who joined the club, so it would definitely be conspicuous to shake her melons at the seniors.

Hachiman had nothing to say about her perverted actions being discovered.

'Moreover, this also ensures that everyone is collecting intelligence on the same basis....'

But, there is also an important detail which must be noted.....about, what Sakayanagi said just now.... directly calling, Kamuro-san her puppy.

Hachiman, slightly regretted introducing Sakayanagi to the office,
because if this brutal girl really....steals Horikita-senpai's chair then, maybe she would directly open a pet shop in the student council.

“.....” Nagumo, who wanted to create a harem of beautiful girls in his office, and peep on their naked skin, during the swimming class from the window.

'....Rather say, she will definitely expel the other members, based on her own preferences.'

And, now Hachiman's started to get concerned, about what the campus would be like, under Sakayanagi's tenure.
  
'I just don’t know if that, Chairman Sakayanagi will be able to suppress his daughter, whose nature is very aggressive.....'
  
Even though, Hachiman didn't have such a good opinion, about this member of Class A, becoming the President, he still looked over at Sakayanagi's petite body, and sighed a little, "I think, what you want to say is..... You can't go to take the exam on that island, right?"
  
“....” Sakayanagi, whose real intention was just disclosed, like it's nothing.

“Phuff!” Kamuro-san couldn't help but make a stupid noise, when she realised what happened, “Excuse me!” and then, Hachiman just saw a flash of light.

It was Kamuro-san, who ran away from the private room for a while, and her speed was too insane for Hachiman's eyes, he couldn't even react, and just heard two loud clicks, it was probably the door.

“.....” Sakayanagi. “She probably ate too much at once, and needed to spit it out.” This was the response, being given, after watching her pet disappear like this, and not seemed to pay much attention to it.

“Well, I have poor health and, suffering from a heart disease since I was a child.... that's why, all the strenuous exercises are prohibited....and, going on a deserted island...” She just smiled bitterly at the end, this situation really can't be helped.

“.....” Hachiman, he was just too stunned this whole time, and even his food had gotten cold.

But, even if Kamuro-san was busy laughing out of her mind, he still understood, why Sakayanagi directly spent 100,000 to invite him over.

'Because the entire 1st-grade would be going to take the exam, and Sakayanagi was the only person left....'

Due to her poor health, she has been unable to enjoy her school life, and even if Sakayanagi's personality is very open-minded.....'It's really terrible to experience this feeling of being.....different from others again.'
  

'This must be the reason, why she paid me, such a large amount....just to complain....but, at least Sakayanagi's willing to reciprocate using her cash, unlike those siblings with a tsundere element'

The other party spent money, and Hachiman naturally accepted it, besides there was also a bonus regarding, this girl not allowed to participate.
  
She was born prematurely and had a congenital heart problem. 'Although, there is a possibility that, I may need surgery when I grow older, but still....I have tried my best to just accept this outcome.'
  
Even if she can't do some exercise, this life is also pretty good.
  
But, this also means that, Sakayanagi cannot experience the life of an ordinary girl.

A little bit regretful.

Although, I have always thought this girl is quite scary and has strong attack power, Sakayanagi is still a girl in the end.

That's why, most of the complaints made by Sakayanagi today, it was just a way, to make herself feel better, besides, Hachiman was also paid to come here. 'Listening quietly, is the best way to deal with it.'

Look, even Kamuro-san came back, who was just busy snickering at her owner's misery, a very naughty pet indeed.

_________

Author's Note

To Read 45+ Advanced Chapters, you can visit my Patreon.

Up to Chapter No.160 has already been posted there.

Link - patreon.com/CoteLover

(You can support me there!)

2