Chapter 78
45 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In this way, after eating the lunch, Hachiman returned to his classroom, while happily leaving the bill on Sakayanagi's head, which made her feel a little dazed, and only spoke after, waiting for Kamuro-san to return the tableware.

"What do you think, Kamuro-san? Did you have any mind-blowing ideas behind my back?" Even though, Sakayanagi knew that, her pet was lacking when it comes to brain matters, she still decided to ask politely, giving her another chance.

Only, Kamuro-san thought, she was deliberately poking the bushes, even after knowing there was a snake inside, “From what I understood, you are just feeling sorry for not being able to act like an ordinary girl?” This kind of retort was given back, because
Sakayanagi's impolite tone, really hurt her delicate feelings. 'Every time I look at Sakayanagi, I get a fierce desire to be more lonesome....'

"What stupid words are you talking about?!" Sakayanagi complained outright, when she heard this rude insult, because, even though she tried to give the other party a chance, but Kamuro-san directly attacked her instead.

That's why, Sakayanagi was fuming now, and she glared at her pet, while her little fists, moving up and down cutely, which only made Kamuro-san to just run away with her cane, and just leave this girl on the third floor, “Do you think I'm just recounting my past? You really do have a tiny brain inside, just like I thought. And, without me, you won't be able to survive in life at all!” her tone was getting colder by the second, and the name of Kamuro-san was changed to you.
  
Sakayanagi is a very strange person, even though, You are an honorific, but if this word comes out of her mouth, it means, she does not respect you from the bottom of her heart, and looks down on you.
  
And, now that she started using the title you, it only means, Sakayanagi must be very dissatisfied with her.

As someone who has stayed with the other person for two months, Kamuro-san recognized this unnatural habit immediately.
  
"Then, what's Sakayanagi trying to do by complaining to Hikigaya?" If the other party is being rude, then Kamuro-san wouldn't be polite either, she directly started using her name instead of you.

She doesn't like being treated as a fool, although... Kamuro-san often feels that, she can't keep up with Sakayanagi's thinking....but still!

“Because, Class A will probably be drowned on this deserted island exam!” Sakayanagi held the cane, and prepared to stand up, then she looked slightly upwards to match Kamuro-san's curious gaze, “When I deliberately mentioned this,  Hikigaya-kun wasn't surprised. So, I tried mentioning Kushida-san's dirty tricks, but he still remained quiet the whole time...”

“Meaning, he really arranged for Kushida to use her body....”

“Indeed, I'm quite surprised that you can still think like this...but, anyway you shouldn't put too much pressure on that beautiful brain of yours, Kamuro-san. Let me tell you, his next step will be ruthless!” Sakayanagi was really offended today, and her already bad mood for not attending the special exam wasn't helping either, that's why, numerous insults were being fired rapidly one after another.

“.....” Kamuro-san's face was starting to get ugly, even though she had an incredible time, outside just a while ago, but now....'I should have just gone back to the classroom instead....'

Indeed, if Sakayanagi hates being teased when it comes to her weak legs, and still tries to be a superior person, then she can definitely walk a floor or two on her own.

Only, the said girl started to breathe heavily, but there was still no intention of stopping, "And, don't forget how Ryuen-kun was pulled down in the last Sudo beating incident, which resulted in Class D to climb up. As long as Hikigaya-kun takes the initiative to attack, the risk factor is very hah....hah” It looks like, Sakayanagi's lungs ran out of air, and then started to take deep breaths to inhale some much-needed oxygen.

“Sakayanagi....you should calm down” It was, Kamuro-san, who tried to help, by putting her right over, Sakayanagi's back, and rubbed slightly, even though, she was just downgraded, this girl's still quite gentle inside her heart, not that cold, and she also helped to sit her down.

“I'm fine......I really am...hah...” She blinked her eyes multiple times over, and tried to calm down her pacing heart, by resting that right hand on her chest, patting it slightly.

“Arigato......” this was muttered in a low voice, while looking down, making Sakayanagi realise, how important Kamuro-san is to her, and all she did was.....“Now, that Hikigaya-kun went out of his way to collect information about this deserted exam, and then I won't be allowed to participate.....what do you think will happen to our Class A?”

After saying this, Sakayanagi looked upwards at Kamuro-san again, only her gaze had softened quite a bit, while her eyes became slightly moist, and if you look closely, there was also a little water inside.

"What do you mean...?” Only, Kamuro-san didn't understand, what this genius was trying to say again.

'Could it be that Sakayanagi deliberately invited Hikigaya to check his intentions?'
  
By looking at the situation in this way, this cruise trip...is very valuable, “Are you saying, Katsur-
  
"Indeed, just cherish the status of Class A, for the last few days,” With that said, Sakayanagi again tried to stand up, by holding her cane and walked forward.

Only, Kamuro-san was also born in Class A, but then suddenly heard such petrifying things.

She thought it was ridiculous at first, but, then also witnessed the bomb which exploded in Ryuen's class, directly thrown to D. 'And, Sakayanagi always had a high opinion of Hikigaya.....'
  
But, if she doesn't take the island exam, then....Class A?
  
"Sakayanagi, you should let Katsuragi pay attention." Kamuro-san now felt the sense of danger, and started to panic, while her already poor brain seemed to have shut down ever more, “Because, you are not going, and if our class falls down..." 

“....Kamuro-san” Sakayanagi cried in defeat, and shook her head, trying to convince her own mind, because at this point, she had lost all hope, "Even if Class A was destroyed, I would still have the ticket to become the Student council president....then, do you think there's any need to win over the whole class to vote for me?"

Right....Because, if this nightmare really comes true, when the time comes, even students from Katsuragi's kindergarten will vote for Sakayanagi without hesitation.

Not because they were trying to become Hashimoto, but just for the self-interest of gaining the elite status of Class A.
  
Because, it's very advantageous to have a Student council president from their own home.
  
“Moreover,” Sakayanagi then tried to explain the whole picture, because she really has lost hope, of trying to make this girl self-reliant, besides if Kamuro-san becomes more enlightened, there's even a possibility of staging a rebellion against her, “If Katsuragi-kun was humiliated during the trip...”

“Those students will come to our side....” She realised, how serious this matter was.
  
Katsuragi Kohei has a charming personality, and there are also a few die-hard fans.

At the same time, Class A's also in a good spot, which resulted in some of the losers playing in his garden.

Then it would be a good plan to just watch, Katsuragi himself be destroyed and then take over all his forces.
  
After all, there is no need to contribute....As long as Katsuragi fails, his supporters will just follow the path waved by Hashimoto.

“As for Hikigaya-kun's attack power, I am very optimistic. If he can really defeat Class A and steal our benches....there is no need to worry."

“Because, those defective products are not worthy of him, and if Class C was promoted to A, even for a single day, it shows his strength....Then, the only thing, I have to do is just collect 20 million points and buy him over?"

“The enemy will become our teammate instead,” After saying this, Sakayanagi decided, to leave this place in a cool manner, the sound of both, her footsteps and the tapping of her cane echoed inside the room. 'These plans are made after very careful consideration.....'

“.....” Kamuro-san, who was left alone this time. Only now, this girl's head light started to radiate. 'It turned out that, Sakayanagi was actually behind the scenes....'
  
She spent 100,000 points to invite Hikigaya over today.

And, it wasn't because, she was bored or wanted someone to complain to. 'It turned out to be something else this whole time.....'

This girl...Sakayanagi is indeed quite scary, not to mention her dreadful taste in posters, that are hung on the wall.
  
But, still.....'Don’t you think it’s too expensive to buy Hikigaya over....spending 20 million points, just like this?'

_____________

Author's Note

To Read 45+ Advanced Chapters, you can visit my Patreon.

Up to Chapter No.160 has already been posted there.

Link - patreon.com/CoteLover

(You can support me there!)

2