Chapter 79
47 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No special exam, was announced on the 1st, but on the 6th, Saturday, the head teacher, did inform all students to gather near the school gate at 10 o'clock.

As for the personal belongings, people can only bring their mobile phone and a change of sportswear.
  
Only, the notification is also quite beautiful.
  
[Next, the school will conduct a chartered boat trip for our students.

You can think of it as a study trip just like ordinary schools. And, because it is a full boarding system, all the expenses on the cruise will be paid by the Chairman, including your meals.

If there are any objections, Students have 20 minutes to inform their class teacher, and get the documents to sign a leave of absence. ]

[Students, who agree to participate in this trip, must prepare their personal toiletries and clothes.]

In this way, the students who wanted to have a good rest during the weekend, immediately confirmed this amazing news several times, and hurriedly started packing their necessary items.

But, there are also some people thinking, if there would be any fool, who will deliberately choose to take a leave of absence......that guy will probably be looked down upon by the entire 1st grade.

“.....” Sakayanagi, who was denied from enjoying this vacation on her ship, by the Chairman, himself.
  
But, Hachiman wasn't like them, instead he just felt pity for the other party, and also started packing his clothes honestly.
  
Only, he found several messages on his mobile phone, that he had put aside.

And, one of them belongs to Sakayanagi, but she didn't type anything, just sent a picture.
  
It's a signed slip, taking a leave of absence from the vacation.
  
Sakayanagi probably knew the news, that she couldn't come, that's why she became a left-behind classmate and felt unhappy.

'It really seems regrettable...' Hachiman, felt sorry for Sakayanagi again, but it was only for 2 seconds.

Then, he felt really lucky that, she was reprimanded by her father. 'I hope to collect a large amount of points, in these two special exams, and directly harvest Katsuragi's garden....'
  
After thinking such rude things, Hachiman decided to check the other messages.

They were from Kushida, Karuizawa, Horikita and Hirata.

“.....” Hachiman. 'Am I really that popular inside my class?!' Even though, it was within his scope of mind, but.... it's still a new feeling for him.
  
The messages from Kushida and Horikita, confirmed... this month's special exam had begun.

The former was directly assigned to collect information, and, now just take a look, how much value this girl brought in Hachiman's inventory.

As for Karuizawa. [Is there anything planned for me this time?]

'Right.....this girl is also becoming more and more, sophisticated.' Because, she directly took the initiative to seek orders, even before Hachiman could leave his room.'Is, Karuizawa actually the type that requires people to issue instructions?' He couldn't help, but think like this, because, this message was just weird.
  
And, then, Hachiman opened another person's contact info, and looked at the message sent by Sakura.
  
[Hikigaya-kun, can I bring my digital camera with me? ]

By looking at this question, the boy didn't have any doubt....it should be said, this person is indeed Sakura Airi.

Still, very introverted. 'Because, she can just ask, this kind of question from Chabashira-sensei....'

But, Hachiman didn't think it was much of a hassle, and quickly typed the name of their Head teacher, and inquired about this.

A reply was also given in just a matter of seconds, that bringing a camera was not illegal. 'What was the time mentioned again, 20 minutes...? And, there must be other people from my class, who have such doubts like Sakura....'

Hachiman again realised, that he had indeed migrated from a different world, and this wasn't Sobu High School.

'Because, this kind of efficient adm. could never be found there....'

'Also,  from Sensei's response, it can be learned that.....mobile phones are allowed to be used....I can take photos.'

In other words, Hachiman is free to collect souvenirs on this trip, and then post them home....send it to Komachi!

As a result, his mood became even more lively, and forwarded the reply to Sakura immediately, [Thank you, Hikigaya-kun! ]

Yeah, there's also a girl, named, Sakura Airi, who is quite excited, and very jumping around on her bed, she received good news after all.

Only, it's not that she's pregnant, and Hachiman also felt that Sakayanagi was going too far by raising Kamuro-san like a dog...but now, he is also quite busy raising a little hamster.

Finally, he arrived at Hirata's inbox.
  
[I'm sorry for troubling Hikigaya-gun.

But, I don't have much choice left, and you are being assigned to share the dorm with Yamauchi-kun on the cruise.....also, I'm thinking about including Koenji-kun.

He doesn't quite fit inside our class, and I'm worried about him being isolated by the others. ] by Hirata.
 
“.....” Hachiman, who was just feeling quite lucky, some moments ago. 'This boy....is the most sensitive creature, I have ever faced....'
  
The special exam of this month hasn't even been revealed properly yet, and most of the 1st year students are busy packing their clothes at this point of time, just like Hachiman.
  
But, what Hirata was thinking....if his classmates would be excluded.
  
In other words, this mother's heart is tilted more heavily towards the problems of her illegitimate children, very busy trying to mediate, and not much importance was given, when it comes to Hachiman's goal of promotion.

As for Koenji, he also observed him.

This monster ranked first in the written exams, and directly violated Sudo's heart, who's already established as a cheater in life.

Very arrogant, and even feels isolated.... by standing alone on the high mountain, being superior to every single person on this planet.

This boy is even suspected of breaking the fourth wall, who directly came out of a shonen manga. 'If such a high quality protagonist, can be forced to serve the class....'
  
Even the dormitory was assigned to be with each other, and it's already quite difficult to rely on the current class background.

That's why, it would definitely be a good thing to dig out this problem child.

....It’s just Yamauchi.
  
Hachiman also observed this boy's soul, who declared quite loudly in the class, that he almost became a player in National level competitions, when he was in junior high school.

There is also the big breast ranking during the first month, which already caused him to rank highly, in most of the girl's Death Note.

And, even though, Hachiman didn't have this boy's phone number, the other party made scam calls, for two nights in a row, asking if he had lost his virginity.

There is even a feeling of jealousy and huge resentment.

“.....”  Hachiman feels that if Nagumo-senpai becomes the Student council president, makes a test based on the individual's strength.....and, if this requires a classmate to drop out, Class C must be prepared in advance to remove Yamauchi, and just send this boy to the mountains, completing his destiny of being arrested by an officer, for peeping on a girl's underwear.
  
'But, if this kind of thing happened, Hirata's mentality will explode...and Kushida's already quite overworked.'
  
After all, this boy has regarded the presence of everyone as his own salvation. Even deleting one person is a huge challenge for him.'This is really causing me a headache.... because, even after being promoted to C, my class is still full of bombs!'

__________

In this way, everyone came near the school gate, and lined up according to their class.
  
Even, the head teacher was standing in a similar way, probably trying to express the nature of this school.

Hachiman also noticed that, even members of the Student council had arrived.

It was the familiar President Horikita Manabu, but this time he was not accompanied by the secretary Tachibana-senpai.

It was Nagumo Miyabi, the vice-president, who had blond hair and looked quite cheerful at playing football, sometimes he also went to impress girls by his tennis skills.

And, the two seemed to be talking.
  
This reminded Hachiman of his inquiry, about the real authority as the Student council president.

Nagumo Miyabi, is the most likely candidate, among the entire student body, and his attack power is also very fierce.
  
It's just that Hikigaya doesn't have such crazy ambitions.

'I just want to make some money, and then put it away, while trying to find a rich woman, who can support me in the future...'

That's why, if he tried to become the Student council president, Hachiman would most likely be developed under ANHS's elite policies. 'But, I directly refuse the slightest possibility of working even part-time in the future!

Only, when Hachiman was busy thinking about how, lazy his life will be, "Fuck off!" There was some noise in the boys team.

Hachiman and the others are from Class C.
  
And, the teachers only let students get on the bus, starting from Class A, and leave the other people standing under this heat, that's why, the brain is quite overcooked....

Class B, have started to move their legs, while C was just waiting quietly, they didn't want to create any kind of problem around here.....which may result to stop them from enjoying this trip.

It seems that the people of Class C, were really traumatized, after what happened to their old exam papers.
  
But, Class D...Um, these guys were actually born in Hachiman's class, just a friendly neighbour....who likes to cause trouble.
  
Standing in the middle of the team, Hachiman could notice, that the leader of Class D was a tall, thin boy with magnetic red hair, because they didn't even seem to move, when a hot loo was blown just a while ago, properly waxed, and parted in the middle.
  
This boy, wore a black shirt with his school uniform, and it's not illegal.
  
Hachiman has seen many girls in his class, wearing orange shirts, and just look at Karuizawa, who has also worn a blue shirt.....no, to be exact, this girl's dress is always been quite different inside the class...

And, the theory, being cooked inside Hachiman's mind, is that....you can almost buy anything with points, then naturally, the colour of the shirts can be changed too.

“.....” Hachiman, who just realised that, he really underestimated this blonde-haired girl's thinking. 'Did, Karuizawa realise this point, just from the 2nd day....?'

___________

Author's Note

To Read 45+ Advanced Chapters, you can visit my Patreon.

Up to Chapter No.160 has already been posted there.

Link - patreon.com/CoteLover

(You can support me there!)

2