Chapter 82
53 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Maybe” When Hachiman saw how worried this yellow girl looked, he tried to provide some comfort, because he didn't want other people to be affected by his bad mood, “But, you don't have to be that nervous, when the test questions are declared, I'll give you the orders, and provide help, if there's trouble....”

“Okay,” It's just her response was quite calm, very bland, but to be honest, Karuizawa's pussy was shaken, after hearing this promise....she again felt that, Hikigaya-kun really may have a crush on her.

Only, Hachiman realised, this person seemed to have become much more relieved, no longer having that cute frown. 'She really likes to follow orders, huh...'
  
'In fact, her personality can also be confirmed by this.... Karuizawa is also an M, just like Kamuro-san!' While Hachiman was thinking wildly, he saw the girl with a high M-count, opening her mouth again.

"By the way, don't you have a good relationship with Horikita-san? So, why don't you sit with her?” Only Karuizawa asked such a weird question out of nowhere, but in fact, she was the criminal, who took the seat beside Hachiman.

But, still his current seat is in the last row, which is almost empty, because this bus has a capacity of 55 passengers.

And, the total number of students including Chabashira-sensei is only 41, which leaves some empty seats.
  
Therefore, there are almost no people like Hachiman, who choose to stay in this row. (Not even the legendary back benchers!)

“.....” Hachiman, who was almost deceived. 'I thought Karuizawa came here because, she was concerned about the exam....'
  
But, in reality, this was the thing, she actually cared about the most....

"I have no relationship with the girl named, Horikita Suzune," Hachiman even used his partner's full name to prevent any kind of rumours about him.

"I already know this," It's just Karuizawa also nodded her head with such a huge smile on her face, as if she was quite happy, about being correct regarding this puzzle.

“.....” Hachiman. 'If you already know this....“ Her target is also Class A, that's why she's helping me, but, Karuizawa.....you are irreplaceable, because there are some things that Horikita...” Even though, he tried to make this girl understand, using his partner as an example, but the said girl also looked back, when her name was called multiple times, and realised it was Hachiman, who was talking bad things about her, “Believe me, Horikita's quite an amazing person, you should give her some respect during tutori-”

Only, the black-haired girl had already turned her face towards the window again, after realising that her doubts weren't true, and Hachiman was actually giving a lecture to Karuizawa-san, Suzune had no problem with this, and even hoped that she will get some much-needed enlightenment.

“.....” Karuizawa, who was reprimanded for nothing, and made a long face at Hachiman's duplicity.

[Just like I said before, you follow my orders, and I will protect you]

by Chief Hikigaya-kun.

Some words couldn't be said directly, that's why Hachiman typed them out on his mobile phone, after seeing Karuizawa's blank face.

But, these words made the blonde-haired girl, to stand up gently, and, then move towards her friends.

'Well, I got an answer that reassured me....'

Karuizawa was paying attention to what her chief and Horikita-san were doing, and she subconsciously thought.... it might be some kind of jealousy. 'But, it turned out, I just needed a sense of security, wondering if I got replaced by Horikita-san.....'

“.....” Hachiman. 'Why am I feeling disappointed? .....I already knew, that Ichinose was lying about me being popular.....' She's a gentle person after all.

While, he was busy thinking about such dark matters, and got depressed again,

“Hiki...Hiki” The pink-haired girl, who was sitting alone in the front seat of Hachiman, also seemed to be looking back at this place timidly, “Hikigaya-kun, can I make trouble for a second?" While saying this, Sakura held a camera in her hand,“I want to take your picture.....”

'That's it...And, here I thought she was going to make trouble...just like the day of Sudo's incident.'

Maybe, because I asked Chabashira-sensei about her question....Sakura's trying to return the favour?

This girl is really quite cute, when she tries her best to look serious......'So, it's definitely not good to refuse like this.'

It’s just that, Hachiman doesn’t feel like he’s photogenic.

__________

In this way, after two and a half hours long drive, the students arrived at the pier.

And, just like they imagined at the beginning, there was indeed a luxury liner parked at the harbour, which is also quite similar to Bulma's Capsule Corporation.

The ship not only has a large number of comfortable rooms, expensive restaurants, movie theaters, swimming pools and various entertainment facilities, but also a high-end massage spa.......

Actually, Hachiman was just focusing mostly on the last one, because the rest can be enjoyed inside the school, by paying a beautiful price.

After, calculating this, in terms of points, for travelling with his family even for a week, is estimated to cost several million yen....

But now, Hachiman doesn't have to spend a penny, because, the so-called millions are going to be paid by the school itself to the real owner of this cruise.

'....Therefore, Chairman Sakayanagi of this school must be extremely weal...' Only, Hachiman decided to stop his thoughts right there, because a rich woman is around....Her name, Sakayanagi Arisu.....'I want to become a house-husband....so, it would be amazing, if the other party is quite well-off from the start....'
  
In this way, Hachiman's evaluation of the financial resources of this school has greatly improved again.

Only, his mind was busy thinking about a certain silver-haired girl....

For trying to clear his mind, Hachiman also started to look around, and noticed three people must share a room.
  
And, just like Hirata mentioned earlier, my roommates... Koenji Rokusuke and the other boy is Yamauchi Haruki, who lived no more, and he already didn't like this boy, because, he chose to ignore Hachiman's life guidance about changing his destiny.
 
It's just, “Your body is so pathetic, that you can't even understand my beauty at all,” This was Koenji Rokusuke, he was also forced to share a room with Yamauchi.
  
And, when he arrived in the guest room, Koenji immediately summoned a hero from another world, and placed an order to get his fitness supplies.
  
Then, he started fucking in the room, squirting his powerful muscles everywhere.

It made Hachiman think, Koenji should have masturbated a lot in his past, he's indeed a young man of the noble family, with such a large amount of energy, that he could shake his dick for hours, and still won't ejaculate.

And now, Koenji's busy ridiculing Yamauchi, who felt inferior....after watching this pervert, he was very dissatisfied, when this bastard started taking his clothes off, as soon as he arrived in their room.
  
"Don't fuck with me, I will definitely beat you one day!” Probably because Yamauchi's ego got hurt after witnessing this huge load of crap, he directly ran out of the room.
  
'In other words, because of Koenji's protagonist syndrome, Yamauchi was going to be drained, then naturally he won't pester me again....'

This is a real help, from this paper guy.
  
________

Author's Note

To Read 45+ Advanced Chapters, you can visit my Patreon.

Up to Chapter No.175 has already been posted there.

Link - patreon.com/CoteLover

(You can support me there!)

2