Chapter 85
62 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Is there something wrong with Horikita’s health?'

This was the question, that Hachiman cares about the most, it's not that he was attracted towards the other party, but this girl is working under him, so naturally he needs to pay attention.
  
That's why, Hachiman was waiting at the table here on the deck, and when he saw Horikita Suzune directly sitting on Kamuro-san's warm seat, he found... that she had become cute.

'I'm not talking about her appearance, rather Horikita's one of the prettiest girls, I have ever seen....'

Besides, Hachiman who just considers himself ordinary, isn't allowed to say anything bad about the girls inside this school.

Only, he couldn't help but notice that Horikita's cheeks were slightly red.

'It was obviously summer, but she was still wearing a light green coat....'

Sitting at the bar, and frowning cutely from time to time. '

In other words, Kushida was right like always.......this girl may really be sick....'
  
“Horikita” That's why, considering this delicate matter, Hachiman greeted her politely.

“Don't blame me for being late, because you're the one, who came here so early,” Suzune, had just sat down on her seat, but immediately started dissing Hachiman, for his ungentle man-like behaviour.

'I won't be fooled again, he just wanted to find my weakness.....So, it's much better to have some reassurance first....'

Indeed, Suzune had grown up more than before, and directly ordered a glass of...hot water.

But, Hachiman also stared at this person now, because it was Sakura Airi, who told him about the girl's picky attitude, that he should definitely arrive before the time, and then make the other party feel relieved, by saying, he just came five minutes before her.

“.....” Hachiman, who wanted to look cool, “After all, I am the one who asked you out....”

“Then, I have no complaints, it's okay for you to wait for me....”

“??” Hachiman. 'Why are you the one grumbling....? Shouldn't it be me instead?'

This boy couldn't understand what this girl was thinking, it was obviously Hachiman who tried to be elegant, for once in a while. '

As a result, I was the one being looked down upon....'

And, Hachiman once again confirmed why he didn't believe in such fake things called 'love' “Don't you need a drink?"

“Are you going to pay for it?”

“.....” Hachiman. 'Her attack power is really quite strong today....she's definitely not well.....' But, of course, he won't pay the bill for Horikita.

Although he arrived at this expensive looking bar....it's just, all the payment would be made by the school.

That's why, Students could just order whatever they like. But, of course, to avoid waste of food, people are warned to not overdo it....Hey, wait a second!

“Why did you ask me about the payment? These are all free stuff, right?!” It was Hachiman, who learned, something incredible, after he started to do his monologue.... 'It's Sakayanagi's father, who is going to pay the bill!'

“......” Suzune, couldn't give a response for a moment, but then, she just curled her lips in disdain, and looked at Hachiman from above, “Can't you even understand, that I was trying to joke?” Her face looked quite disappointed, and then shook her head, at this boy.

“......” Hachiman, who was an inferior being to the black-haired girl, named, Horikita Suzune. He no longer wanted to order anything from this bar, only his gaze looked downwards, at the cup which was filled with warm Coffee, no sugar added.

It was Kamuro-san's, but she had already run away from this place....Only, it was Suzune, who started to drink this instead, because the waiter's service is really quite shit here, took a sip, and then, let out steam from her mouth.

“This coffee is also plain, just like you....” A very rude comment was heard from beside him.

But, Hachiman had already concluded that, his partner was really unusual today.....to be precise, Horikita's mouth was very cold today, insults are being spat quite rapidly, only, her cheeks are very rosy.

'In other words, Horikita really has a fever....but, it's just very hard to believe it..... Kushida's really amazing, for being able to notice this....but, at what sacrifice?'

Even though, Hachiman was getting worried about his other secretary, named Kushida, he also remembered his past experience of staying in the air-conditioned room and then catching a cold, the very next day. 

Which then almost lasted for a week, it was simply terrible.....'but, Komachi always made a delicious tomato soup for me....I really miss her...'

Hachiman was again, started to get depressed, no wonder, people don't like to associate with Horikita.

"Today I went to the library, and borrowed some camping books....”

“Can you please talk a little faster, I want to go back inside my room?”

“......” Hachiman, “You should really go, I think” he also had an upper limit, and didn't think, he would last much longer, after getting mocked like this.

“Hachiman, there's still a little bit of coffee inside, so you should continue, while I'm still here....”

“....Right, I also discovered that the students of Class D also knew about this island exam....”
  
"This means..."
  
"Maybe, Ryuen is really going to attack us in this special exam” Hachiman didn't think, it was necessary to mention, Shiina's name here, because he knew, this girl Horikita is already quite jealous after losing with only a gap of 2 points.

'Her mood is already very cold today, even though, she has quite gorgeous black-hair....'

Right, I was also starting to get polluted, after coming to this school, “I think, we need to be vigilant.....”

Yeah, Hachiman was also getting afraid, by this sudden change in his thoughts. 'I wasn't that perverted before....'
  
"Ryuen-kun class..." Only, Suzune still couldn't find why, Hachiman was so wary of this person, even though he tried to explain last time, about this Ryuen, adopting some black routes......such as taking protection money, but they still fell to Class D, right?

Even though, Sudo was almost violated by the other party..... Ryuen's Class points are just very pitiful, 0.

'So, how else can they jump? I don't think, Hachiman should be this worried about Class D....'

Suzune was feeling very relaxed inside, probably the effect of drinking this coffee.

“Your, hot water, Mam?”

There's no need for this, but there are many seagulls, you should go feed them instead.....” Suzune really wanted to reprimand this guy, and give him a nice lesson, for being this late.

“.....” Staff boy, looked towards another person who is sitting here for a long time, but didn't order anything.

“I don't have to pay the bill, right?” Hachiman said, while looking towards the girl, beside him, she was holding a small cup in her left hand, and sipping.

Looking very elegant, probably born in a noble family.

“......” Staff boy, just left the counter, and didn't come back the whole time, when these two, annoying first year students were here.

'They are probably from Class D...'
 
Only, if this guy knew, that the boy, he just looked down upon, was the sole criminal responsible for throwing a bomb, in Ryuen's class at night.

Directly pull them down in the mud, and that's the reason, why there's such a huge gap, between Ryuen's class and his enemies.

So, this rotten-eyed boy, can't be underestimated, but the girl, who just advised him to feed those seagulls, only after listening, to that garbage talk of her roommates, is very different, Suzune was told not to pursue her brother, and ordered for becoming more polite towards the random students inside her class, because her contempt for others is also a weak point.

Only, it doesn't even feel like, Suzune was trying to be rude on purpose. 'I am very natural at doing this....So, it shouldn't be my fault, right?'

Indeed, she doesn't it's her fault at all, because for Suzune, this kind of attitude in life, is very normal in her opinion.

'But, Hachiman said, to become slightly more polite towards Npc's....'

It's a very difficult task for Suzune, and she had to be very conscious about her words....

Only, it wasn't her, who tried to become serious.... Hachiman was also paying attention, because, this is the time to become, motivated for the Island exam....and do his best.

'But, Horikita is already down...'
  
When you are sick, then your grades, are definetly going to suffer more than you..... Horikita can only abstain from landing on the Island, if not.... she'll only end up holding Class C back.

Only, when Hachiman was busy thinking about rude things, “Isn't this Horikita Suzune, and Hikigaya Hachiman of the former Class D?!”

“Where is that slut named, Kushida? I heard she was very busy, giving head to the upperclassmen?!”

“.....” Suzune, who already knew regarding this matter, but she didn't feel pity again for the blonde-haired girl, named, Kushida-san, after that horrifying episode inside her room.  

________

Author's Note

To Read 45+ Advanced Chapters, you can visit my Patreon.

Up to Chapter No.175 has already been posted there.

Link - patreon.com/CoteLover

(You can support me there!)

2