Chapter 86
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a joke-like voice, which came from beside them, causing these two H people to look in that direction, trying to find the spirit of origin.
  
There is a guy, with magenta type-hair parted in the middle, only Hachiman already knew, this boy just likes to use wax, trying to look cool.
  
Ryuen Sho from Class D, 1st grade, and the reason, this guy came here, is also very clear to Hachiman.

'Hey, don't forget about me!' Indeed, Suzune also knew, about this person, named, Ryuen-kun, because, he was just insulted by vice-president Nagumo-senpai, in front of everyone.

So, naturally Suzune didn't forget about this, Ryuen-kun's perverted behaviour, to be more precise, it was this guy's minions, who were causing trouble to poor Sudo, and labelled him as trash, then tried to push him over.
  
Class D, of the 1st-grade, ruled by a tyrant, it's not that, Ryuen was a zombie.....he just likes to smash people's faces, while they are busy emptying their stomachs in the toilet.

“This time, our class will definitely break your handle....Even, Sakayanagi was ruled out!”

The boy didn't seem to stop his bickering, and just continued to open that mouth, without giving his enemy a single chance to respond, only when Hachiman thought, it's gone long enough.

“Just wait, I will make all other classes eat shit!”

“Okay....” Hachiman just nodded his head in response, and looked at the girl's face, who was sitting beside him, very busy just rolling a spoon around in her cup, she might have not even heard, what this monkey was talking about.

'Is, Horikita still drinking that?'

Even though, Hachiman was getting curious, and wanted to take a small peek, it's just the intruder was still trying to disturb them, probably a last attempt to gain these people's attention, who seemed to be ignoring his threats.

“Victory will only belong to our Class D!” Ryuen, wasn't impressed with this kind of silent conversation, it seemed very pitiful, he also had self-respect, but, the students of Class C....

“.....” Ryuen. 'At least, try to open your mouth for fuck's sake!'

Suzune, immediately turned her head away, and sat down in her original position, then, started glaring at the waiter.... who was just hiding inside, and didn't feed the seagulls at all.

“.....” Ryuen. '...Do these people have no shame....?'

But, then he remembered, these two people were originally born in Class D. (the garbage dump)

'Probably don't even know, how to talk....That must be it!'

In this way, the leader of Class D, named, Ryuen Sho, tried to console his damaged heart.

He was holding a meeting, to be precise, it's a social gathering of his own small team, and directly completes his orders like a devoted follower...

But, that's just Ryuen, trying to overstate his power, against the other classes, because there are some people like Tokito, who just wanted to rebel....

Their class points are basically 0, and even the school has probably abandoned them....

Also, there are not many people, who like Ryuen, that's why, he can't deploy so many students at once.

There are only a handful of students, who are beaten up by Ryuen, then start to trust his power, and complete the tasks assigned by him.

But, the number of people is just 5, from left to right, there are three boys, and two girls.

As for the boys, there is Kaneda who looks like an uncle from another world, then there is Albert, a half-breed boy, who is 1.9 meters tall, and Ishizaki Daichi, a young fighting expert.
  
Kaneda likes to wear glasses, even though his eyesight is okay, but he really wanted to have the looks of a top student, and impress the girls around....feeling quite happy inside.
 
Only, this guy wasn't a cheater like Karuizawa, who stole the test papers from the office, Kaneda's academy power is about the same as, Shiina Hiyori of his class, and his brain is also pretty good.

He likes to play Sudoku, in the paper, trying to make his brain more sharp.
  
As for Albert, who was tall and physically strong in combat, Ryuen couldn't defeat him on his own, so he relied on harassment tactics to make the opponent unbearable, and, he finally surrendered.

Then, Ryuen wasn't polite either, he also used the other party as a follower.

Very face-saving.
  
Certainly, before Ryuen entered this world, he was just a delinquent and sold drugs in his area. 'Hey, I was just a gang leader, okay?!'
 
I am sorry but, your background has been changed, please accept this fact, and try to move on.....

Indeed, Ryuen doesn't want to stick, in that kind of job.....even his old pouches were discovered near the school gate, and only got allowed to enter, after signing a form....

Only, after discovering, this school wasn't like the one in his playground, Ryuen, thought about counter attaching his opponents from the bottom.

So, he decided to give it a try, and launched the attack on Class D's Sudo, but, Ryuen didn't want to do this kind of meaning less thing on his own, that's why, he started beating the people around, and make them submit to his rule.

'Since, there are ready-made people who are waiting to be used, there's no need to pollute my image any further, and gain this school's rath....!

That's why, Ryuen formed his own team, Kaneda, Albert and Ishizaki Daichi.

There are also two other dogs, who joined his camp, 1-week, before Sudo's incident.....So, Ryuen decided to test their loyalty, and gave them a job.

Result, the head teacher of Class C, Sakagami-sensei directly lost his face among his co-workers, and even random teachers like Onikura-sensei, laughed at his misery, during lunch break.

Not, even his mobile phone gave him a break...... always yelling offensive words at night, causing trouble to Mashima-sensei, who was living in the dorm beside him.

Ignoring, this digital teacher on the board, whose chalk was stolen by Sae Chabashira, on the girls side, there are Hiyori Shiina and Ibuki.

This girl named, Shiina, has a creepy mind, and likes to giggle out of nowhere during the class, scaring the head lights of Ryuen, who was innocently, squatting beside her, hoping to use her brain in the class battles, and listen to her opinion.

Result, he no longer paid attention to this pervert, and even though, Shiina's academic skills are superior to a girl named, Horikita Suzune of Class C, there are not many people who wanted to be taught by her....feeling very scared for their chastity.

Horikita Suzune, Ryuen only knew this name, because of deskmate, Shiina Hiyori....who one day, came very happily inside the classroom, even more than usual....So, Ryuen decided to ask the reason.

A quiz test was held between these two girls, and this Shiina classmate, directly blew her opponent away.

Won by 2 points....Even though, the margin wasn't that great, but Ryuen felt, this Horikita person, would definitely be humiliated....

As for Ibuki, she is the type of girl who can fight, but not cook, always buying lunch from the cafeteria.....just ask from a boy named, Ayanokoji, who was forced by Horikita to eat Ibuki in canon.

She was the one who resisted Ryuen the most, but then after learning the essence of this school, Ibuki immediately switched sides, knowing her brain isn't that good, just like a girl named, Kamuro-san of Class A, and felt she won't be promoted, with her own strength.
  
'So, I am willing to play house'

Ibuki can be regarded as a wise girl, who knows about the current affairs, that are going to be asked in the paper.

In this way, She started to use Ryuen's brain....

But, these are just Class C's fantasy talent pools. What about the actual results?
 
Class C.....yeah, the plan where Ryuen was born, they were thrown into D, just like those abandoned sperms, after playing with your dick, just take a look at Koenji Rokusuke, and you'll understand the dark truth.

Quiet topic.

....Class D, they don't have any points for 2 straight months, this kind of things, makes people feel scared....Doubts like Nobita being reincarnated in their home, and then bringing such bad luck.

Is there still any hope left? 'Of course there is, I deliberately scored 0 points!'
  
“.....” Students of Class D. 'So, it was your damn fault this whole time!' It turned out, their leader was the criminal!

There was a huge riot inside the class, which forced Ryuen to directly break a desk into pieces, and even caused his own knuckles to bleed, them he tried to convince....

First of all, the points are difficult to keep, and if they had 0 points, there will be no negative marks by the school.....get the permission to use black methods, just like his townside.
  
Make other people addict....

Result, Class A's points were directly thrown into senior's faces, to get intel about the special exams.

Although, the questions for these 1st-year students were different, but Ryuen was able to learn the urine quality of this school.

Understanding of their bottom line....Then, Sakayanagi came to fool around with her test papers, and used the mid-terms, just like her eyeliner.

Want to become Student council President...

“......” Ryuen, who wanted to live inside Class A.

'Why would I sell votes to that Sakayanagi?!

Of course, he wouldn't do this kind of felony, and directly ordered the people of his class to lower their scores, instead.

But, then got a warning from Sakagami-sensei....this sexy won't be allowed by the directors to go wild.
 
And, this time, students are going to be forced to live on the deserted island, but there's no need to worry about dangerous animals like bear, or shark, waiting to eat them.

That's why, even though, the test questions haven't come out yet, Ryuen is already vigilant, thanks to Katsuragi's pocket money.
  
'After all, no matter what the exam questions are, I just need people to gather some info, and creep into other people's hearts.'

Indeed, that's why Ryuen decided to start his mission from this angle.

________ 

"Ryuen-kun, have you met a boy named, Hikigaya Hachiman?" During this small meeting, Ryuen discovered that, Shiina actually took the initiative to report the news.

“Why do you ask?....” Ryuen was slightly unnerved, when this girl opened her mouth, even shocking most of the people around here.
  
"Didn't you ask me if I talked to this Hikigaya-kun before?" Shiina, who just gained a huge victory against her bully, decided to inform Ryuen-kun, about this incredible news.

“I paid special attention to him after that, and found that, he was stealing books from my sanctum today.”

Even though, such big accusations were being made, there's no open, who dared to interrupt Shiina's talk, but the world like stealing, and my sanctum....has already been engraved inside their mind a long time ago.

“...What did he stole?” It was Kaneda, who showed courage, and asked this question, but he still looked quite scared, only, this made Ishizaki, stare at him, with small admiration.

“....It was related to camping” Only, Kaneda got chills down his spine, when there was a small pause in Shiina's response.

“Camping...Does that mean, he also knows about the exam being on an island?" It was Ryuen, who decided to show a little support to this follower, he just couldn't let his subordinates turn weak.

“....Yeah, Hikigaya-kun is really ambitious, and wants to climp up!” Shiina was definitely in a good mood today, and quite amazing news was issued in a rapid manner.

“The position of Class C belongs to us, I will definitely make you eat shit, this time!" In this way, Ryuen, decided to meet this Hikigaya Hachiman for a while.

But then found, another person drinking coffee beside him, it's Horikita Suzune, who was Sudo's lawyer in the fighting incident, that was plotted by Ryuen, behind the scenes.

___________

Author's Note 

To Read 45+ Advanced Chapters, you can visit my Patreon. 

Up to Chapter No.190 has already been posted there. 

Link - patreon.com/CoteLover

(You can support me there!)

1