Chapter 1 – Lies
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All thanks to the cat girl who found the rest. The chance of failure was slim with the amount of time I rested, and, unluckily, I still had several tricks up my sleeve.

I was afraid that they would be suspicious because of that red that reflected in the bathroom mirror and that many people rejected.

“Don't worry. I will compensate you by being my vassal,” I offered after possessing her body.

I opened and closed my fists several times and smiled; I could move naturally despite the time I waited: proof of my perfection. I also wagged my tail, but on a whim.

I checked my preparations and, after waiting half an hour for Tira to fall asleep, cautiously, I returned to the room.

I waited so long to find Tis and for them to let their guard down… I endured a triumphant laugh, shook my head and turned serious.

There was my archenemy, rubbing under the sheets; Tira's tails stuck out as did the straps hanging from Tis's skirt.

There was no better time, it was convenient for me not to be seen using my power. I would finally obtain her body and fulfill my revenge: I would erase the existence of every soul.

I generated a red ball big enough to submerge her entirely and secure my goal. Despite the time I rested, it consumed too much energy, especially considering my prey.

I didn't hesitate any longer and drowned her completely; It had been a resounding success because I was under the covers.

“Dehehe! Look at my new body!” I said trying to get out of the covers. “Tis, you are a waste, I will give you better use. And Tira, goddess of strategy? Don't make me laugh, goddess of primitive strategy. You no longer have an escape!” It was difficult, but I finally managed to get my head out. “What's wrong with my hands? Why do I have limbs!?”

A light turned on in front of me, it was Tira's tail, with her face larger than usual; it scared me and I rolled out of bed.

With my face on the ground, someone stepped on me:

“It's a pleasure to meet you, little tick.” It was Tis's voice; due to my introversion, I remained silent. “Repeat what you were babbling about.”

They had played me, both were huge because of the container I had: a cold stuffed animal, the one Nugu uses and the one she left on the bed.

“I-I-I recommend that you not o-oppose resistance!”

“I don't think you understand your situation,” Tira threatened, sitting on the bed, her tail hanging like a lantern.

“N-Nugu!” When I called her, she got up, grabbed the knife that I hid from her and put it to her neck. “I-If you don't want anything to happen to her, you better obey me!”

She lived with me since she was born, it was impossible for her to get rid of my mark.

“Nugu! Drop that!” Tira got up and shouted worriedly when she saw a drop of blood running down his neck.

“I can't!” she said with a trembling voice; the poor thing did not understand her situation.

“He won't die from a little knife,” Tis mentioned coldly while generating a ball.

“I-If you delete me, she won't stop committing suicide. Suffering is worse than dying!! Last warning, lift your foot.” She obeyed me and I smiled nervously. “That's how I like it. And Tira, you better stop your tail, who knows what would happen to a cat if it bit its tongue.”

“Why are you doing this? Why me?” Nugu asked scared, almost crying.

Answering it was convenient for me to save time and recover energy:

“You should ask Tis that question:”

“If you mean Koly, his problems are not mine.”

“You lie! Since you have his memories, why don't you tell us the reason why he started an unjustified annihilation!? Because, from what I saw, the fortune I gave him only ended up in her chest, dehehe!”

Tis stepped on my face again:

“You gave? What reality do you belong to?” I smiled at her ignorance. “The one who doesn't know anything is you.”

“Ha? I will not fall for your provocation.”

“They experimented and abused her, Yuta freed her. They lasted long enough for to exterminate them later.”

“N-No, no! It was you who incited and created it! Koly confessed to Nugu, he said she did it out of hatred, out of his evil!”

No matter how much I prolonged the conversation, I did not regain energy.

Tira grabbed and loosened Nugu's wrist with her tail so she would let go of the knife; then, on the ground, she caught and immobilized its limbs and put its tail in its mouth so that it would not bite itself.

“Do you think he would tell her something so unpleasant? I don't know where it came from, I only know that it was formed, like others, from my energy. You should know, tick, and that he's gone.”

“Nugu! Don't listen to Tis! They all lie to you! Also, it is impossible to see the future!”

Nugu shook her head.

“If so, why don't they hurt me? That's what Nugu is thinking,” Tira revealed.

She was right, but I couldn't accept it. I had been waiting for this moment for so long…

“Those who participated in the extinction have changed and are no longer threatened,” Tis explained. “Unless you have a mental problem, no one wants to make someone else unhappy for no reason.”

“Sorry, Nugu,” I apologized, “I didn't mean to scare you… Tis, tell me the truth.”

She stopped stepping on me and while she was busy generating a bubble to sit on, I used my last ace and shot the purple one in her thigh.

“What did you just do to her!?” Tira got upset.

“Dehehe! Look at Nugu's navel; and Tis, look at your leg.”

“A purple splatter?” Tira hesitated as she lifted her blouse.

“What does it represent for you?”

“So you are…” Tis admitted.

“That's how it is! I am destiny, more specific: color! You better forget the idea of deleting me, now we share the same ending!” I revealed, pointing at her with my limbs.

“…silly,” Tis finished the sentence from before. The silence of the room made me look like an idiot.

“Nugu already had it, were you pretending?” Tira concluded.

“Purple represents the end of a sensation: a pain, a sadness, a pleasure, a dream, an extreme death… Her death would have killed me; but you can't die from a primitive tool, so neither can I. If you were thinking of erasing my existence, now yours will also disappear. If you want me to undo it, you'll have to give me my body back, dehehe!”

“Shut up, you talk and reveal too much.” Tis commanded, trampling me again. “Koly and the colors of souls, Nugu's illness, the church and Mega…; it was you.”

“I don't know what mega is. Koly seemed like a variation of my power, and well it went to his head!; when I saw my church, I thought I had been discovered.”

“Koly wasn't bad,” Nugu mentioned when Tira ungagged her.

“Gullible!” I criticized her. “Good people don't destroy what you love, they don't make you cry! They take advantage of your kindness; they don't deserve you! Be my servant and I will show you happiness!”

“Not a word more. Nugu is mine,” Tis proclaimed, stepping hard on me; she didn't convey any hint of joke.

“S-Stop, please, the cotton will come out!”

“I'll tell you something interesting: Chiouri, Filia's daughter, is the daughter of those humans you loved; and Mega is a woman with a multicolored halo born from a fable of that human.”

It shocked me so much that I was speechless for a few seconds:

“That doesn't mean it extinguished them.” Tis and the others remained silent. “Why are you silent!?”

“I'm tired of so much revenge. Don't you have better things to do?”

Nugu nodded:

“Why don't we solve it by talking?…”

“And why didn't you do that from the beginning before taking away the only thing that mattered to me!?”

“Let's sleep, I'm tired,” said Tis.

“It's quite disappointing; I'm going to get a band-aid,” Tira agreed, submerging herself into the shadows.

“Let's continue tomorrow, I want to get up early,” Nugu suggested.

When Tira returned, the three of them went to bed and left me on the floor.

“…Receive what you deserve!” I lunged at their faces, hitting them with my limbs and bothering them with my spikes.

Tis grabbed my limbs and threw me away.

I tried to open the door and then the window; but my body had no grip or strength. I felt down when I looked at the starry sky; why did he always fall into misery?

0