Chapter 2
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The entrance was grandly decorated . Cars of different guests were gathering one by one . Bell arrived at the entrance with Mia and Nick to welcome guests with the chief secretary. 

 Reynolds family's four members were the main focus of today's celebration. Their relationship is the target of great envy and admiration among many people.

Mia and Nick were talking about the Reynolds family's husband-wife and he was bored and uncomfortable with the noises so he sneaked outside. Currently, he's very sensitive ,so the slightly cold fresh air is very useful to calm his anxiety.

He just took a short walk , a person bumped into him, catching him off guard and causing his glasses to drop . That person was drunk and after colliding, he caught his wrist and began to harass him. Even after rejection, he didn't retreat and became forceful.

" Come with me, what are you pretending to be? This young master will support you. Don't try to anger me . I have seen many like you, pretending to be chaste and pure but in reality are bitch, spreading legs for men." the young master said arrogantly. There was lust and disdain in his eyes.

Bell tried to pull his hand but due to his recent condition, he was unable. In desperation, he kicked his treasure and ran but he didn't even take a step , and was caught immediately. The young master was furious and raised his hand to slap him while swearing . He closed his eyes with fear , a groan came in the place of a slap. He opened his eyes in surprise. A man was standing in front of him . He was somewhat 1.86m tall with curly bluish hair. 

The drunk man winced in pain and looked up ," who dared to hit me?"

"Didn't your father teach you to behave? Should I teach you, if he doesn't have time?" The man Said .

" Fuck!!! Mas….. master Samuel!! Sorry I was just playing. Is he your person? "

Samuel stared at him with indifference and said, " you should apologize to the right person." 

The drunk man turned to him and apologized, " I failed to see the mountain's height, please forgive me for the ignorance."

Bell neither denied it nor accepted it he just nodded.

Samuel called the secretary and told him to send him off.

"Master.... master Samuel, it's just a drunk mistake....." The drunk man shouted.

Samuel glanced at his secretary and he understood. He signalled to bodyguards and they closed his mouth and dragged him away 

After sending him away , Samuel turned to him," Are you alright? "

Only then did Bell saw his whole appearance, he was the Second husband of Reynolds family, Samuel Miller.

" Thank you for saving me Mr."

"It's alright ". After saying that, he left.

The party ended well. Next day , the whole newspaper was filled with the pictures of yesterday's celebration.

Bell was sitting on a table , checking documents in his hands but his mind was somewhere else.

Doctor's words were echoing in his mind again and again. " Your marking's dormancy period will end in the next two months. You should use your soul power in it so that your partners can contact you. Otherwise, If it will completely end , you will suffer. Your heat period will violently erupt , anywhere and it will be harmful for your health. You will also become more sensitive. It's not a solution to hide , You will have to face them at some point so why not now."

It's easy to say than done .

Bell remembered that night very clearly ,how a stranger blocked his mouth and dragged him in a room, at the high end hotel when he was returning to his room, after a meeting . That stranger's breathing was rapid and he was in a hurry to tear his clothes and devour him . He was drugged. He couldn't see his face clearly because the room was dark but he knew it because of his haste. He not only raped him but also marked him completely that day. He didn't want to remember that incident again . He left that room in hurry ,in the morning.

"What happened? Why are you so lost today?" Mia asked.

"Nothing, just a bit unwell."

"Do you want to take a leave?"

"It's not that serious."

"Bell! Chief is calling you. Me and Mia are going for a conference with the CEO and you have another task to complete." Nick said coming closer."

"Ok I get it."

Knock….. knock…..

"Come "

" sir, you asked for my presence ."

"Umm…. Yes! It's like that Assistant Bell . Sir , forgot some official documents at home and he required them urgently, so bring them from his house immediately. You have to bring them before the conference start. You only 30 minutes."

"Yes, I get it" Bell took the permission for withdraw and left immediately for Reynolds mansion.

Reynolds mansion is worthy of its name . Its magnificent and elegant, massive entrance with a fountain in front of the metallic gate and greenery around the mansion added more beauty to it . 

The housekeeper took him to the corridor and went to find the said documents.

Bell roamed around in the hall and glanced at the paintings hanging on the ball.

He was standing with his back to the stairs and suddenly his waist was hugged . The man behind, kissed his neck sensually. He was frozen, not understanding a bit what happened!!

The man behind also realized this so he turned him forcefully and due to sudden force he became closer to the man. He panicked and his eyes became red due to force at his waist.

The man withdrew his arm after seeing his face and asked dangerously, " who are you?" 

He stuttered," I…I am ….."

By then the housekeeper had come from upstairs with the documents. Seeing their interaction, he answered, "He is the assistant of master Anderson, come to take the documents. "

Before the man said something, Bell thanked and hurried from there.

"Master Noah , do you need something?"

"No, " He answered. He thought about the young man's reaction and the picture was hidden somewhere in his heart , without his knowledge.

Bell thought about what happened just now. His face was red . He was flustered for a while but knowing that the man had mistaken him for others, he relaxed.

Days passed in a flash––

This was the fifth month.

 It has been painful recently. He has been very irritated and sensitive recently. During the night, he has wet dreams and has high sexual urges but he doesn't want to search for his partners now. He wants to delay it till he can . It's impossible to continue his job like this. He had applied for leave with a duration of a month. Submissive people can apply for long duration leave. His leave was approved, so he was just leaving for home.

His phone rang . From there, came a sweet and sexy voice, " Darling, Where are you? I miss you. Come meet me tonight at 8 pm at our place."

Bell smiled and answered," when did you come back? Why didn't you inform me? I will come to get you at the airport."

" It's ok, honey. Just come to meet me." The person said.

After the call was cut. His colleagues teasingly asked him , " who is she? Is she your girlfriend?.

Bell denied and said," A friend and she was already married".

They became disappointed after hearing it and began to console him. One said, " it's ok, our work is our partner."

Bell finished his remaining work and went to the lift. The CEO was also in the lift , he greeted him.

Anderson nodded and saw a young man, who was his assistant. He stared at him in a rare manner. The young man's features were a bit delicate but with spectacles on his face , hid his gorgeous features. The young man's thumb was circling the ring on his forefinger and his left foot was continuously thumping the lift's floor secretly.

Bell was made completely uncomfortable by the CEO's gaze . He just wanted to hide from that piercing gaze which seemed to see all the secrets hidden inside a person's heart. The lift opened , he immediately left after saying goodbye.

In the noise of the music and cheers of men and women. young people were twisting their waists and drinking alcohol for different purposes. some for appointments ,some for negotiations, some to drawn their sorrows. In the corner, a gorgeous woman dressed in red was sitting on a chair at the bar counter. She was shaking a glass of wine in her hand while watching the surroundings. Suddenly she stood up and hugged a man . The men who were watching this, turned black in jealousy.

"Oh darling , why are you looking more and more beautiful after not seeing you for a few months." the woman said teasingly.

"Senior, don't make fun of me. Did you come here with your husbands? "

"They….. " she sneered.

"I quarreled and came here without informing them." She said arrogantly .

They talked endlessly. After a few glasses of drinks, they both became tipsy . Suddenly a voice came ," Liana". It was dangerous with a bit of gnashing. 

The voice was of her husband. He lifted her in a princess carry and said to him , " I will take her home. Should I drop you?" 

" Noo , my house is near here . I will go back myself,"Bell replied .

"Okk then take care."

He was somewhat tipsy and the regular itching and pain started in his body. As he was crossing the road , he didn't notice the incoming truck before it came closer. The truck was going to hit him and in panic he used his soul power which in turn activated his soul contract and informed his partners of his location, and his state in danger. He almost died, his back was wet with sweat due to fear.

On the other side, All the four members were gathered in the hall and the atmosphere was gloomy and silent.

"What happened? Where did this fifth member come from? " Noah asked, breaking the silence.

After noticing Anderson and Allen's expressions , Samuel asked," did you already know?

Anderson nodded with a sigh . "Yes, It was the day when Allen was drugged by his cousin. He raped a boy and marked him but it was so dark that he didn't see his face clearly. He was not sure if he had really marked him and we have no way to know his whereabouts.So I thought…."

"You thought ….. " he snorted. "It's already been nearly a year. When you two are going to tell us Or did you never plan to disclose it to us until the one year period ends and we have to accept him immediately without any prior warning. Goddammit you have to tell us ahead so that we can prepare mentally for a new member." Noah shouted.

Allen's eyes were filled with tears , " it's my fault. It's all my fault. I stopped him because I was not sure if I had marked him. I was terrified to tell you this."

" Ok ! Let's just stop . It's not your fault to mark him but it's the fault of both of you to hide it from us . We are your partners and you have to trust us . Let's talk about the current issue and see where our fifth partner is." Samuel took control to adjust the atmosphere.

" He is now safe . Our powers have already protected him. So let's wake up tomorrow early to meet our new family member. His half fifth month has already passed." Anderson ordered. 

Everyone left for their room with different thoughts in their mind . Tomorrow is not going to be simple for any of them.

Author: There is going to be an official meeting between our MC and mls tomorrow.

0