Chapter 3
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, All four members awoke early and gathered downstairs.

Allen : "I think it's my fault, so I will bring him here."

Samuel: No Allen, you don't have to blame yourself. It is the responsibility of all of us to bring him here.

Anderson: Let's see, I and Samuel will go there as I am the head so I must go and Samuel can explain things gently to him .

"But……"

"No but, it's an order."

"Noah, take care of him"

"Hmm"

"Ding dong.. ding dong.. ding dong…" the doorbell is ringing continuously. The young man sleeping on the bed is irritated by the sound. It is Sunday, but nobody wants to give him some peace.

" Why is no one opening the gate? My soul power indicated this position exactly."

"Andy , we should wait for some time. Who knows, he didn't hear."

Just then a soft voice with a bit of sleepiness and anger came from inside , " who is there? "

"...." The surroundings became completely quiet as nobody wanted to take the blame for disturbing the sleep of the young man.

Once the gate opened and a boy dressed in soft pajamas said with eyes filled with morning mist and a bit of anger , " why are you disturbing someone in the morning on a holiday? Do you have no conscience?"

As they listened further, they became ashamed to disturb him . They opened their mouths to reply, but the young man's shocked voice first came .

"Oh!!! C….. CEO…." The young man's mouth was agape.

Anderson also noticed, he seemed to be his new assistant and Samuel also remembered this is the person he saved in the party that night . They subconsciously turned to him but after seeing his shocked eyes , they knew it was a coincidence.

He was shocked to find that the fifth member of their family was someone familiar but years of practice left him to regain calm immediately. He accepted the truth and asked ," Assistant bell, can we enter your house?"

Bell was confused but invited them inside first. He knew that the other person was the second member or the wife of their CEO. When they settled on sofas, " Good morning sir and master Samuel, What would you like to drink?" He asked for their preferences for drinks. After finally changing into a shirt and pants, he sat with them and asked with a bit of a polite and alienated smile, " what's the matter, sir? "

They hesitated for a while then decided to proceed.

Anderson spoke first " Assistant Bell, do you have a boyfriend or any crush?"

They waited for his answer with belated breath and after hearing his refusal , they heaved a sigh of relief.

The young man's face became confused as he thought about their purpose to ask this but didn't come to any conclusion. He waited for them to reveal it themselves but never thought his life would become upside down after that answer.

" We are your husbands. That day, our sub marked you so according to the magic clan's rules, you are the sub of all of us . As you did not come to us previously and there are only 15 days left before the period completely ends . And……it's fate that Yesterday during an accident, your mark gave us your position. I know it's sudden but we will have to marry before the period ends. So come with us , will you? " Anderson asked cautiously 

Bell never thought that before he found them, they would come. He was somewhat nervous and scared, and never thought his Boss would be his husband. But he doesn't have any choice regarding this matter as he would have to go with them sooner or later, willingly or unwillingly. It's never the matter of acceptance for a sub but Anderson's gentle voice soothed his nervous heart to some extent.

Seeing his hesitation, Samuel came closer to sit beside him and patted his back gently . " Don't be scared, answer slowly."

Bell calmed his rapid breathing and nodded.

Samuel took his hand and said " then let's go, your other two husbands are also waiting to meet you. "

"Pack what you need and you don't have to pack everything , it will be arranged there. You will live with us starting today."

"But…"

" You are our partner, so you will live with us." Anderson cut his words in the middle.

"Ok"

Once he was ready, he came outside. Anderson and Samuel were waiting for him near the car. He was about to pick up his bag but secretary Louis stopped him,"it's my duty sir, you should go there."

He was ashamed of the title but before he could say anything, Samuel took him to the car.

Bell was sitting in the back seat in the middle of them, and secretary Louis was sitting in front. He was calm on the surface but was awkward and panicking inside. Anderson was reading some documents and Samuel was working on his laptop. Suddenly, His phone rang and it cracked his calm surface. In haste he turned on the speaker and a voice rang loudly " Darling, did you wake up? Is there any headache? Or are you still sleeping? "

As he didn't reply, the voice further asked "Honey!!! Sweety!!!Can you hear me."

"........" All the attention turned towards Bell after hearing this voice as if they were waiting for his response.

Bell ignored these questioning gazes, turned off the speaker. " Senior, I am fine. Are you fine? "

"What can happen to me? Don't worry about me and tell me about yourself. Are you going somewhere? I heard the sound of the engine."

" Yes senior, I will tell you later."

"Okay bye . Call me when you are free."

"Bye senior, take care."

After the call was disconnected, he raised his head and saw that both of them were staring at him with curiosity to know .

" It's my senior from college. She came from abroad yesterday so called me to meet her, and abruptly her husband came to take her so she was worried for me."

After hearing the word 'husband' , they were relaxed and happy inside that she is married. The car became silent again. It didn't take long to reach Reynolds mansion.

After 45 minutes of journey, the car entered the mansion, and Bell also woke up from his nap . The butler welcomed them inside, his attitude today is more respectful towards Bell .

Once he entered, he saw two men sitting in the hall. One was the person who hugged him before and the other was the man he met in New York. Apparently he had already met with all the members at different times.

He sat on one of the sofa chairs and they began to talk. First, Allen apologized which he accepted. But he, and he both knew it can't be resolved immediately.

As Samuel introduced them to him, he realized they all were several years old. Although he knew that his boss was 800 yrs old and the prince of magic clans, it was still astonishing for him to know that all his husbands were not normal members. 

Samuel(400 yrs old) the healer, Noah(130 yrs old) the protector of the prince. They will be promoted, when prince Anderson becomes the king.

Allen's identity is somewhat special. When the prince's soul power declines, he is the one who can collect soul power from other people and transfer it to the prince, as this power is very limited and important. He is also from the royal clan. He is the eldest in terms of age besides Anderson, nearly 650 yrs old but submissive to all three of them. 

And Noah is dominant to Allen only.

They also have different identities in public as Noah is a singer, Samuel is a doctor and Allen is an idol.

As the conversation continues, the matter comes to the main point.

"Did you go to see the doctor?"

"Yes"

"Are there any problems ? What did the doctor tell?

Bell hesitated for a while then denied.

"Is there no problem ? Answer thoughtfully."

"Except…..some weakness, anxiety and sensitivity to a particular environment and…and….. nothing."Bell's face became red while taking and he couldn't say that he has high sexual urges during this period.

He didn't say but they knew seeing his face. He was looking adorable and delicious with his flushed face and ruddy lips.

They changed the topic abruptly and began to talk about the upcoming marriage ceremony.

"Bell, as you know that I am a prince and my father is the king, so my marriage has some extra rituals involved. I informed my father and he said that the next auspicious time is 4 days after. After that there will be no same auspicious day in the next 2 months."

So, the ancestral worship will be held the day after tomorrow and we will head to the palace tomorrow.

"Do you have any problem with the arrangements? You can inform your parents, I will send someone to fetch them. " Anderson asked.

"No, I don't have any problem. My parents are no more in this world, I am a orphan."

They all felt concern and sadness for him after hearing this. 

" It's ok. From now on we will be your family " Samuel patted his back and Allen hugged him.

 Bell smiled and nodded.

Uncle Mic, you take Bell to his room. if he need anything, you can arrange it. 

His room was on the 2nd floor. It's two times the size of his previous bedroom, the window opened to face the garden outside. It was spacious with fresh airflow and sunlight. Walls were painted peach color with some butterflies on them. It was within his preference.

"Master Bell, you can tell us if you want any changes." 

" No it's alright and you can just call me by my name Bell from now on."

"Ok Bell, what would you like for dinner? Any special habits?"

"No, except I am allergic to coriander and ginger."

"Ok , I will remember it."

"Ok Bell, I take my leave now."

On the other hand,

"Let's disperse, I have to arrange my schedule and check some documents."Anderson announced and they all left for their work one by one.

At night time 

Bell came down, all four were already seated. He came and sat on the empty chair. The food was served and they started eating. Everyone was silent while eating.

After lunch , he returned to his room. After some time his door was knocked, outside, Anderson was standing. He let him in.

"I came to give you a 'temporary mark' as it will diminish your suffering to some extent."

"Hmm ok"

"Then pardon me." Anderson grabbed his waist, pushed his knees on the bed, pinched his chin, and tilted it downward to get a better view of neck.

The white neck was giving infinite temptation, calling his inner straits and without wasting anymore time, he bit his neck. The body in his arms shivered, attempted escape but his body was tight in his arms.

As the time slipped, Bell frantically began to free himself. The numbing sensation spread from his neck to his whole body. His legs turned jelly and he doesn't have the slightest strength left anymore, completely at the mercy of others. Atlast the process was finished. He was in no mood to see him off. He covered himself with a blanket and laid still. After some time, footsteps sounded and the door was closed.

He didn't even know when he slipped into dreams. When his eyes opened again, it was 2:00 in the night. He was feeling a little thirsty so he picked up the jug and saw that it was also empty. So he went to the kitchen to get water.

 

As he was returning, he heard some peculiar voices. He couldn't get rid of his curiosity to know so he walked in the direction of sound. As he got nearer, the sound became more clearer. Once he arrived at the source of sound, the scene got him frozen.

In front of him, two bodies were entangled on the sofa. The man lying under had a flushed face and was continuously making sultry sounds with tears hanging in eyes. He looked desirable and sensual, and the man above him was pounding hard on him . They were none other than Allen and Samuel.

He fled to his room in panic. His heart was beating fast . He never had seen a sexual act this closer and the one time he himself had experienced, was in the dark. So it was a very new experience for him . He tried to sleep but the scene of that intense sex kept flashing in front of his eyes again and again, disturbing his sleep.

0