MYSTIC 10: ꓘHAOSBREAKERS CH ONE: THE DAY IT BEGAN
84 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ONE YEAR AND SIX MONTHS 

Over a couple of kilometers away, in America at the state of sunny California, a young man was waking up to begin his usual morning routine.

(Black-Hair Boy): 'Yawn' " Well, I guess it's time to begin my day."

The young man, says this is Cain Arc, a young man living in a simple town in California. He immediately, jumps out of bed goes over to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth before, he could go downstairs for breakfast.

(Older Woman's Voice): "Cain, come down stairs breakfast is ready!!"

(Cain Arc):" I'm coming down, mom."

Cain, immediately leaped downstairs on the very first stair on top to the ground.

The older woman, that sees him do that immediately, lets out a tired sigh.

(Charlotte Belmore): "Cain, What did I say about activating your magic circuits in the house?"

His mother, Charlotte Belmore says she was a relatively normal person, but years ago, she was married to a mystic Darius Arc, and not long after she gave birth to his child Cain. The two's marriage was perfectly good for a few years but eventually they divorced on grounds of different opinion, but Cain who didn't want to leave his mother alone chose to live with her instead of his father, because his older siblings were already out of the house with their own careers and jobs.

(Cain Arc): " Sorry about that, mom. It was the quickest way to get down."

Cain just rubbed his head awkwardly.

(Charlotte Belmore): " You know, today is your very 1st day of high school."

What she said had a point today, was the first start of the new school year, and he was now in his last year of high school.

(Cain Arc): " Yeah, mom, I know about it."

He had already sat down at the dining room table and began to eat his breakfast. His mother made him a nice meal of eggs, toast and some waffles.

(Charlotte Belmore): " Oh yes, your older sister, she just called."

Cain, stopped eating for a moment, to inquire something of his mother.

(Cain Arc): "Charlotta, she's been so busy with work that she rarely ever calls."

Cain, older sister, Charlotta Yadav recently, got a job at Central command at The Other World Foundation or O.W.F and recently, became the head of her own special forces unit.

(Charlotte Belmore): " So, do you want the same thing?"

Charlotte says as she looks at her child, wondering if he would follow the same path is his father or his half-siblings.

(Cain Arc): " Mom don't worry, I have no interest in that. I want to find my own path."Cain had said to his mother, he doesn't have any interest at being a Supernatural or facing off against the ꓘhaosbreakers, the goals he has are pretty simple in nature.

(Cain Arc):" I just want to graduate high school and become a chef, that's all."

Cain, doesn't want anything to do with the supernatural side of the world. He just simply wants to follow a path of being a chef.

(Charlotte Belmore):" If that's how you really feel, then that's okay."

It's not like Charlotte, has anything against him pursuing the path of being a supernatural, like his older siblings and father.

But Cain, simply just doesn't want to leave his mother by herself.

(Cain Arc): " Okay, then I'm going to get going now and head off to school for the opening ceremony. Okay, Mom, but one thing you're allowed to do the lottery today, but don't do it more than once."

His mother was a bit of a gambler and she liked to test her luck at things like the lottery but luckily she knows when to stop, but he felt like he had to constantly remind her.

Hearing the words of her son, all Charlotte could do was blush.

(Charlotte Belmore): " Don't worry, I know, son. I'll be careful. Have a nice day at school."

(----)

Cain walked out the door, and was on his way to school.

He was attending an ordinary high school. That was a good walking, distance away, from his house about 30 minutes long.

(Cain Arc): " Being a, Supernatural..."

Cain, said softly under his breath as he walked all the way to his high school.

He finally arrives, at his high school and then goes over to the gymnasium. Where the principal and the other teachers are giving out their speeches for the new school year to start.

Once the principal was done, doing his speech to Usher in the new school year.

Cain, then got up from his seat in the Gymnasium and start to head off to his first class of the day. Just as he was walking off to class, he heard some rather unpleasant voices to him.

(Blond-Haired Girl): "Cain, it's good to see you again."

Just hearing the girl's voice really made him sick to his stomach, but he pretended that he was unaffected.

(Cain Arc): "Zoe, Isaiah and Kellen it's good to see you 3, have you been?"

He talked to a blonde haired girl, a heavy set boy and a thin boy.

The three of them, were his 'Friends' and those were made with air quotes as they are his former friends.

Up until middle school, to now in high school, the four of them were always together, but Cain noticed that the 3 of them were starting to leave him behind and essentially mostly ignored him. There was even one time in middle school where Zoe didn't invite him to go to her birthday party. She gave him the invitation, but then immediately took it back.

(Cain Arc): " What do you 3 want right now? Classes about to start. I wanna hurry up and go over."

He had a smile on his face. But there was a slight irritation in his tone.

After when it comes to these three, he doesn't want anything to do with them whatsoever.

(Cain Arc):" OK, you three it's time for us to get going now. We got classes."

He put his books in his bag and started to head off to class.

Cain, classes and schedule were as expected. He had math for 1st period and then history also trying not to fall asleep during science class.

(----)

(Cain Arc): " Man, I am so tired. Science always appears to tire me out."

After science class, it was finally time for lunch to start. He had got his own lunch that he had made him as he went to the field to eat in peace.

(Cain Arc): " I seriously, do love pastrami, it's definitely my favorite sandwich meat."

Cain was eating his sandwich with a gleeful smile on his face. When he got a phone call, taking his phone out of his pockets, he saw that it was his dad.

(Cain Arc): " Hey dad, what are you calling about? Don't worry, I'm doing just fine."

(Darius Arc): " Well, sorry buddy I just can't really help it. I just worry about you."

Darius was always a worry ward for his favorite and when an only child.

Darius Arc, a very famous and powerful Supernatural, and one of the 12 Reigns the most strongest and powerful supernaturals in the world.

The 12 Reigns, they're a group of immensely powerful Supernaturals it's a title that only some of the strongest even deserve to have.

Not only was Cain's father, a member of such a illustrious group. He, was also one of the 5 Stars Blades a group of 5 extremely powerful swordsmen. Being called the Grand Celestial Blade so his power wasn't anything to scoff at.

(Darius Arc): " How's your 1st day of school going? Did anything happen?"

Even though his father was somebody, this powerful Cain can't help but smile that he's still the same loving father he's always known.

(Cain Arc):" Seriously, dad, can you please stop being such a worry-wart, nothing's happening."

He loved his father very much, but at the same time he wished he wouldn't be so overly worried about him.

(Cain Arc): " But enough about me, dad. How are things going over in the great city?"

(Darius Arc):" Well, a little unusual, there's been a lot of false alarms regarding the Cracks lately."

Crack, they had appeared ever since the Great Horizon Incident.

It's a mysterious break in reality. Almost as if reality itself was made out of glass and it had cracked, causing something from somewhere else to invade this reality.

They appeared all over the world, but it was mostly prevalent in areas where the Source Lights happened.

Luckily back when they appeared over 200 years ago, the world powers have managed to keep it under wraps from the general population. So they don't know what's really going on.

(Cain Arc): " False alarms, in what way dad?"

Cain had said, wondering what his father meant by false alarms.

(Darius Arc): " Well, here's the thing it's almost as if the Crack's energy rating and difficulty ranking don't intentionally match the first sign as a result, a lot of Orders have faced a few complications luckily there haven't been Deaths."

(Cain Arc): " Yeah, that is unusual dad. Tell me what's the frequency of this."

(Darius Arc): " Well, the frequency is I would say. There's a 40-45% chance that the intentional ranking is wrong."

(Cain Arc): " Well, I guess it's a good thing that the numbers are still low for now."

After all, the cracks have been around for almost 2 centuries. So naturally, energy detection systems to measure the outputs and difficulty of them have been fastly developed.

Cain had thought to himself that looks like they might have to redo the whole system again.

(Darius Arc): " So son, I have to ask you something. Have you ever considered that? Maybe now is the time you would want to make a contract."

The contract, that his father was referring to was one where a Supernatural makes a contract with a Phantasm in order to inquire some of their abilities, but of course, he has no intention of walking that path.

(Cain Arc): " Dad, I just really don't feel like that life suits me. I'm perfectly content with living normally."

(Darius Arc): " If that's how you feel my son, then I won't stop you."

Darius would like his son to eventually follow in his footsteps, but he also knows that he must make his own path and he will support him. No matter which way it would go.

(Cain Arc): " Thank you, dad. That's all I need well, you should probably get going. I know you are probably busy. Thank you for taking the time to talk."

(----)

The conversation between father and son eventually ended and just as he was about to resume eating his lunch. He noticed 3 people coming over to him again, making him frown.

(Cain Arc): " What do you 3 want?"

Cain, had said the displeasure in his voice being so visibly apparent.

(Zoe): " Well, we just wanted to have lunch with you. That's okay."

(Cain Arc): " You could eat here, but I'm going somewhere else."

Taking his lunch with him, he decided to peacefully eat his lunch in a nearby classroom.

But just as he was going Isaiah, grabbed him by the wrist.

(Isaiah): " Wait, I know that you're upset with the 3 of us. But can we at least find some common ground?"

(Cain Arc): " That bridge already burned a long time ago. Just please leave me be."

Cain, can no longer bring himself to trust those so-called former friends. He is not sure he can really trust anybody, like that and he preferred to be alone now. At least this way, he no longer has to cater himself to the attitude of others. But at the same time he wish he can form genuine connections.

(Cain Arc): " It's better this way. At least this way, I can actually be myself."

Cain said looking up into the sky as he contemplated, what he truly felt inside.

Trying to shake off those thoughts in his head. He eventually headed over to his next class. Apparently they were going over apparent careers after graduation.

(----)

(Teacher): " Now, look, I know that this is a bit early. But I want to ask you all. What is your career choice for the future?"

The teacher had said and the whole class looked over at him.

(Teacher): " As you all know, you only have 1 year of school left before you graduate, so I want to ask you all a genuine question. That is, what are your aspirations to your future?"

While everybody was talking amongst themselves, about what they're planning on doing. Only 1 person was thinking about it more seriously than everybody else.

(Cain Arc): " Future choices and aspirations, huh?"

Cain had whispered to himself, quietly. Thinking about what he would like to do for the future.

After all, he always loved cooking and food. So maybe he would like to become a chef.

That was a genuine desire that he wanted, but he felt hollow like something was missing like he wanted more for himself. But he couldn't quite to describe the feeling.

(Cain Arc): " What is it that I would like to do exactly?"

Cain said to himself, talking in a deep tone of melancholy.

Eventually, classes went on as they should be and eventually the bell rang signaling that class was over.

Cain, had put his books and other school supplies in his backpack and was getting ready to walk back home.

(----)

Just as he was peacefully, walking outside the classroom, he saw his three (former) friends again.

(Zoe): " Well, we were wondering since you were looking kind of lonesome. Maybe you would want to walk together with us."

Zoe had said trying to sound as nice as possible.

(Kellen): " Yeah, I even got the new Pokémon game. So maybe we could game together."

(Isaiah): " Come on, isn't it about time you stop being mad at us and just forget about it."

Cain looks at the 3 of them and only saw their hypocrisy.

He slowly started to laugh to himself.

(Cain Arc): " Look you three, I don't want anything to do with you. Back in middle school, we were close. Yeah, but you never were once honest with me. And you never told if my behavior was bothering you."

He decided to tell them honestly what his issues were.

(Cain Arc): " I understand that my behavior was a little odd. I am willing to accept that, but that was just me being me. You could have just told me if you had an issue with it, and I would have changed. I'm not that good as social cues."

Ever since he was younger, he wasn't very sociable, so he had difficulty picking up on how to be social in some settings.

Maybe because of that, his actions tend to rub people the wrong way. However, there was never any malicious intent behind it.

(Cain Arc): " I know I'm a little slow on the uptake most of the time, and I have difficulty reading the room. But still if you're honest with me and pointed out, I will do my best to fix it."

Cain doesn't mind that most of the time his flaws tend to be out. However, he does like to be openly reminded of it even if he may not like it.

(Cain Arc): " But I do wanna say this, thank you, thanks to you guys. I now know that I shouldn't be so trusting and naive."

Cain had said as he was, getting ready to go home. Thanking his former friends for helping him open up his eyes.

He'll be very careful about who he'll trust and befriend, he'll remain cautious around people with uncertain goals.

It might take a while and he might be alone for a little bit more, but he'll know the right people he'll trust when the time comes.

(Cain Arc): " So with that you three... Goodbye."

Cain then walked fast, out of the school and was on his way home.

(Cain Arc): " It's nice being able to walk like this, it's so relaxing."

(----)

Cain said as he peacefully walked back home, but his mind was on something else, something his teacher said when they were talking about future aspirations.

(Cain Arc): " Future I know that in my heart, I want to be a chef but for some reason I feel like that's not enough for me."

Cain, head was full of a ton of thoughts, the thing is when he was younger they tested his aptitude to become a supernatural.

He had an abnormally high aptitude for it but at the same time, the path and attribute for the different types were unknown.

Just as there are the 10 different types of mystic, there also existed 10 pathways for it, that would decide your role.

Truth Seeker: A fast pace damage type that focuses on survivability and adaption, with good magic casting as well.

Tyrant: A true damage dealer destructive and dangerous natural combatants.

Inquisitor: A speedy attack type that specializes in burst damage attack.

Guardian: A defender type of role great endurance and stamina, capable of fighting for hours.

Liberator: A close fighting expert, able to make split second decisions even in the most chaotic of battle.

Lionheart: A long-range and close range fighter, able to analyze a situation appropriate and adapt to the same adjustments.

Wiseman: A pure burst damage caster, capable of dealing out immense amounts of magic damage.

Apostle: A support close range fighter, able to help allies with buffs, while also dealing in physical damage.

Faceless: A debuff type of fighter, able to weaken the enemy bit-by-bit before going in for a finishing blow.

Creator: A close range and magic fighter, blending both styles in perfect symmetry they can change on the fly.

But he just couldn't find the right type, of Phantasm to pair up with nobody blamed him for it, but he just felt that maybe he just wasn't suitable for it. Despite his immense potential, so he decided not to pursue that path.

(Cain Arc): " But for the past few years now, that I've been thinking about my future I don't really know what I want."

Cain then simply shaked his head, sideways to get those thoughts out as he walked back home.

After having walked into his house, he sees that his dinner has already been made and placed on the table. Considering his mom had an early shift, she had to do for work.

Looking at the carefully crafted meal on the table. He couldn't help but smile.

He sat down and ate his dinner, before going upstairs to take a quick shower.

Seeing that his mom was still out, he texted her that he was gonna go for a walk and walked outside the house.

(Cain Arc): " Lately, I feel as if something's been calling for me. I don't know what it is though."

The more he tried to get the thoughts of being a Supernatural out of his head, the more it appeared to draw him closer to it.

As a result, Cain is in a complete heads or tail situation about what to do.

(Cain Arc): " Right now I'm just going to focus on my walk, that's all."

He said to himself as he continued to go for a very long walk. Eventually he headed to the nearest convenience store, to get something to drink before sitting down in a park.

(Cain Arc): " What is it that I want to do with my life?"

Cain continue to repeat that question to himself, but still he can never get an answer to it. That's something only he can decide.

Eventually, he put both of his hands up and used them to smack his cheeks once.

(Cain Arc): " Okay, that's enough negative thoughts. Try to focus on something else while it's starting to get late. So maybe I should get going back home."

Cain got up and was going to walk back home, but then he sensed something unusual.

(----)

(Cain Arc): " What's going on? What is this?"

Cain had completely stopped in his tracks as he was walking home. He could feel that strange unusual sensation again.

(Cain Arc): " I have a feeling this isn't going to go away, unless I follow it."

Cain, decided to follow that strange feeling.

(Cain Arc): " The feelings getting stronger by the second. It's almost as if something's calling for me."

Cain said continuing to follow the source of that mysterious feeling it continued, walking for a good hour before stopping, in front of what appears to be a abandoned area under construction.

(Cain Arc): " Oh yeah, this is a construction site isn't it?"

Cain then quickly, climbed over the fence luckily there was no barbed wire on them.

(Cain Arc): " Now, then what is going on here exactly, judging by what I'm getting, it should be over there."

Cain walked with caution, over to where he was getting that feeling from. As he was walking closer, he noticed that there were several people here, feeling it would be in knowing if he was caught he hid behind a pillar.

(Cain Arc): " Now then let's see what's going on."

Cain activating his Magic Circuits, specifically focused on his ears in order to hear the conversation of the people over there.

Magic circuits, a paranormal nervous system that all supernaturals have access to it what's allowed the flow of mystic to pump through their bodies.

(Person dressed in a black outfit #1): " Seriously, this is so difficult to pin down. Are the coordinates truly right?"

The person dressed in a black outfit, said to one of the other men.

(Person dressed in a black outfit #2): " Well, that can't be helped now, Mr. Williams."

(Person dressed in a black outfit #3): " Andrews does have a point after all. It took a very long time to just track this down, considering it helps around so much."

(Williams): " Seriously, how difficult was this to track down?"

The man Williams says with a voice of complete irritation.

(Andrews): " What do you have to say to that, Jacobs?"

(Jacobs): " Who knows the situations always so hard to understand if only headquarters, could give us some more detailed explanation.

(Williams): " Well, we are not allowed to know up to a certain point after all."

(Jacobs): " Look, I just said. I want more information before we actually go look at the target."

Cain listen to what the three men, said with great interest. Judging by what he feeling from their presence, he knows there are at least 10 other people, but those 3 men... he could tell were the strongest of them.

(Cain Arc): (' What's going on? This is unusual. There shouldn't be any Cracks in this area.')

 Cain, had thought to himself after all. This place rarely has any breaks in reality, so there shouldn't be any reason for Supernaturals to be dispatched here.

(Cain Arc): ('And judging by the strength that the men here, it must be something fairly difficult.')

Cain can at least tell that the 3 men, here were third awakening supernaturals.

When it comes to supernaturals, there's an awakening system.

Human First State

Great Human Second State

High Human Third State

Beyond Fourth State

Legend Fifth State

Ascended Sixth State

Deva Seventh State

There are 7 awakenings that supernaturals get in order to attain more power. He could tell by their strength, that they were on the third awakening state.

(Cain Arc): (' What's going on here? What are they waiting for?')

Just as he was thinking that he felt a sudden disturbance, a huge flux of mystic began to be formed around that very area, and then it appeared.

CREAK BREAK 

And just like that, it appeared a distortion in reality the Crack.

But this Crack was different from the others.

A Crack danger level is divided by a color and ranking system.

Green or Blue= D+, C--, C-

Yellow or Orange= C, B-, B--

Red or Crimson=B, A--, A-, A, A++

Those were the color systems to decide the difficulty of the cracks. But this one was a new never before, seen color it was Purple.

Usually the deeper the color the more difficult it will be. This was a never before seen type of color.

(Cain Arc): (' What's going on? Why do I suddenly feel drawn to that.')

He was thinking to himself and then he heard a voice calling for him.

(???): " Finally, the one we've been waiting for you have appeared before us."

(Cain Arc): "Owww."

He tried to keep his voice down. But the voice calling for him caused his head to hurt.

He had almost revealed himself to the group, but luckily he stopped himself. Just in time as the voice had stopped speaking.

(Cain Arc): " That was probably just my imagination. It's time for me to get going."

He was getting ready to leave, but as he was still a bit disoriented, he accidentally made a sound as he was kicking some rubble, causing the group to look over at the area he was hiding.

(Jacobs): " Who's over there?"

Phillips got startled took a knife out, of his holder and then tossed it to overwear Cain was, hiding.

Luckily the knife missed him but Cain, he knew it would be troublesome, so he reached into his pocket. Took out his favorite Face Mask, that had images of teeth over it and put it on so that his face wouldn't be known. He also covered his head with his hoodie.

(Cain Arc): " Look, I'm now here to cause trouble. I stumbled upon this area by mistakes so I'm going to be going now."

Cain let out a little bit of energy, to show that he was a fellow Supernatural.

(Andrews): " I see a fellow Supernatural, weird we didn't get word. There was anybody like you in this area.

(Cain Arc): " Don't worry, I'm just here by mistake. I'll be leaving now."

Cain had said as he started to walk away. Unfortunately, a voice stopped him.

(Williams): " Sorry, but I'm afraid we can let you do that. No one's supposed to know about this, so just come with us quietly."

Cain said the man's tone made it look like that, they wouldn't hurt him as long as he complied with their commands. But unfortunately he was very distrusting, he could tell that they were planning to get rid of him the moment he let his guard down so he just peacefully stood there for a few moments.

(Cain Arc): " OK, I'm putting my hands up."

Cain slowly, put his hands up to show that he was an armed.

(Jacobs): " You, go over there and take him over here."

He asked one of the other members, of their group to go over and apprehend Cain.

The one that was called not at his head and walked over.

He had reached out to try to touch Cain, but the moment he did came immediately delivered. A solid knee to his jaw knocking him to the ground.

(Cain Arc): " Oops, sorry about that."

Cain rubbed his head awkwardly. He then activated his magic circuits and leaped back, grabbing the knife that was thrown at him earlier from the wall.

(Williams): " What a pain the rest of you get him."

Some of the other members activated their magic circuits and rushed at Cain with just the knife in his hands, he immediately made them move.

One of the members first tried to punch him, but Cain had dodged and delivered a solid cut to his leg, knocking him to the ground.

The next member tried to kick him, but he blocked it and then palm him right in the jaw.

(Williams): " Wow, now looks like I have to step in. He appears to be stronger than he looks."

Williams says, as he drew his knife from its sheath and went in to attack Cain, He proved to be an immediately different threat than the others that tried to attack him.

Williams rushed in to attack Cain, at a great speed to the point. He barely had time to react to the knife. Cain was able to use his knife to block the blow in time, but he could feel the force behind it.

Kicking off the ground, Cain jumped back a few feet.

(Cain Arc): (' This guy is dangerous gotta be careful, can't let him get too close.')

(Williams): (' This kid's got some good instinct and reflexes. I can tell this is going to be a little troublesome.)

Williams and Cain kept their eyes on each other, trying to see who would make the first move next.

They were in a constant stairoff that lasted 10 minutes before Williams made the first move.

With his knife, he rushed in and cut at Cain's leg, but he quickly jump to back before swinging the knife around to strike at his arm, Williams responded by quickly spinning around with his knife to parry the strike.

Cain was thrown off-balance for a brief moment before, rotating his body and managing to land cut on Spencers left cheek.

Spencer briefly surprised by the attack immediately, retaliated by thrusting his knife at Cain activating his magic circuits for speed boosting his arm.

Cain barely had time to react to the attack the knife, quickly as it struck at his right shoulder.

Cain feeling the pain in his arm jumped back again, the blood was dripping down from his shoulder the pain hurt, but luckily wasn't too bad.

Williams deciding now to stop playing around quickly activated his Magic circuits, and rushed in for another attack and Cain responded in kind.

The 2 rushed at each other knife in hand each trying to get an edge, on one another they would make an attack only for it to be blocked or dodged.

After Cain had made an attack, Williams reacted in time to parry temporarily throwing him off-balance he then rushed in to stab at him directly in this chest.

Cain seeing the speed of the attack quickly raised up his right hand, causing the knife to pierce right through it and then using that he pulled Williams close and headbutt it hit him in the jaw.

(Williams): " You little b****** enough playing around."

Williams, whose irritation was reaching its limit, immediately activated his first awakening state.

His body be glad to glow as his aura started to intensify.

He rushed in with a fury of attacks on Cain, which he barely was able to block or dodge if each blow he felt his arm was going numb.

Williams was then able to knock Cain strongly pushing him, back a great distance towards the Crack.

(Cain Arc): " Man, that attack really hurt."

Cain said struggling to stand up after, that last attack he could tell it might have broken a rib or two.

(Williams): " Sorry, kiddo, but the game's over."

Williams, then rushed in for one more attack on Cain, but just in time he quickly forced the remaining energy into his body to parry the powerful strike upward, he then rushed in to stab Williams in the shoulder but Williams quickly retaliated by switching the knife to his other hand and slashing at Cain side causing him to drop to one knee in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

Williams also fell back on one knee, the other members of his team quickly went over to check on him, They also went in to apprehend Cain.

He could only stand still and put pressure on the wound to stop the blood from coming out anymore.

(Cain Arc): (' S***, he cut a little too deep into me. I'm struggling to stay consciousness.')

As the other members of the group slowly closed in on him, Cain could only stand there closing his eyes, but then he heard that voice again.

(----)

(???): " Finally, the one has appeared before us. It's time to begin at last."

Cain had heard the voice again. He then felt an invisible force pulling on him, causing him to slowly drop into the crack.

(Cain Arc): " What the hell's going on?!?!"

Cain said, but he can only reach his hand out as he was pulled into the Crack, and then chains slowly started to close it up.

(Jacobs): " Oh, f*** the kid got pulled in."

(Andrews): " Looks like the Crack Sealed Up. A special type of defensive lock, you can only enter, if you beat the fortress inside or the party already in their dies.

(Williams): " Don't worry that last blow I did on the kid injured him badly. He probably won't last long in there."

Spencer says the wound he dealt to him was deep, so he probably would bleed out not very long.

Cain who was pulled into the Crack ooked around and all he could see was a pure white space.

(Cain Arc): " What's going on? Looks like a double lock activated."

When the chains appear that covered up the crack, it's called a double lock phenomenon. A special type of defensive measure only by beating the fortress, inside can the seal be undone or the people inside die.

(Cain Arc): " I'm safe for now, but the wounds too deep. I don't have any means to close it up. I'm starting to lose my conscious..."

Cain was about to finish speaking, but the blood loss was getting to him. He slowly felt tired and laid down to close his eyes before they close completely. He could vaguely see 2 figures approaching him, but before he could make them out, he faded into unconsciousness.

End 

Next Time, "The Two Phantasms and 100 Gauntlet"

0