Chapter 37
104 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The twins who were peeking into the window were a bit stunned when they saw a man directly looking at them and started crying. 

So they scurried away quickly, realizing that they might have been caught by the guest. 

"Nii-san, why was that man crying?" Hikari asked her brother. 

"I don't know, maybe something got in his eyes. We can ask Gin later," her brother replied. 

"Anyway let's go to the other room," Hikaru decided. They weren't going to give up just because they were caught once. 

Sneaking their way around, at least they believed so. The servants who were at work just watched their antics as they found it amusing. 

Soon they were close to the window of the room in which Ginryu and the Oda clan vassals were discussing. 

"If possible, can you introduce us to any competent physicians you may know?" Nagahide requested. 

"Hmm, may I ask why you would request such of me?" Ginryu asked curiously. 

"Sigh, this is a serious secret and I believe with your connections that you might already know. Nobuhide-sama has been sickly lately. The lady is seriously worried about him," Nagahide revealed. 

Normally she wouldn't disclose such information to a stranger, but there was no point in hiding it from Ginryu. 

"I see, I will send some to aid you," Ginryu replied. He didn't really care about Nobuhide as his death was required to kickstart things anyway, he was only doing it for formality. 

"Now that everything has been finalized, will you be staying or leaving immediately?" Ginryu asked. 

They had basically decided on the important things only some minor details needed to be smoothed out. 

"We will ..." Nagahide's voice trailed off as she spoke, her gaze at the window. 

‘Ugh, can't these kids wait,’ Ginryu grumbled in his mind. He had sensed them approaching a while ago. 

"Meow," the sound of a cat could be heard, this was Yin trying to alert the twins that they had already been caught. 

"Shhh Yin, Gin will find us," Hikari tried to shush Yin. 

"Hikaru, Hikari, get in here," Ginryu called out. 

"See what you caused Yin, we've been caught," Hikari muttered. 

Yin just tilted her head cutely to the side, acting as if she didn't understand them. Upon hearing Ginryu, the twins along with Yin entered the room. 

"And who might these be, Ginryu-sama?" Nagahide asked, curious about the cute children and the weird cat. 

"My children," Ginryu briefly replied. 

"Oh my, I didn't know you were married," Nagahide tried to tease. 

“Are you perhaps interested in me” Ginryu countered. The other vassals accompanying Nagahide just looked away.

“Fu, Fu, Fu, 50 points. Surely you jest” Nagahide replied neutrally. 

She didn’t didn't particularly want to offend Ginryu lest he changed his mind about cooperation.

It wasn't odd for the lords or the wealthy to make such moves on women they briefly fancied.

“Your loss I guess” Ginryu replied ending it there.

‘Marriage huh, it would be a while before I find some good waifu material,’ Ginryu playfully thought. 

"I see," Nagahide replied. 

"Didn't I say not to disturb," Ginryu scolded the twins. 

"It's all your fault Yin," Hikari muttered. Yin yelped in disagreement to the accusations. 

There was no way they could sneak past Ginryu's senses, Yin wanted to say if she could talk. 

"Now no pushing the blame," Ginryu scolded, then proceeded to flick both of them gently on the forehead with his finger. 

"Ouch, that hurt," Hikaru grumbled in complaint. Ginryu's light flick packed quite the punch. 

Then he proceeded to flick Yin's forehead for not stopping them. 

Yin yelped in dissatisfaction but what could she do to Ginryu besides complain. 

"Fu, Fu, Fu," Nagahide giggled out loud at the antics she witnessed. 

It was a stark contrast to the rumors surrounding the unknown leader of the Kemono merchant group. 

"Ah, excuse me. We will be taking our leave now," she said, now a bit embarrassed. 

She just realized that she laughed out loud at an important meeting, which was a contrast to her serious demeanor when dealing with formal tasks. 

"I see, I will be expecting some good news from your lord or lady," Ginryu replied. 

Soon the Oda clan entourage had left, now it was time for Ginryu to deal with Yoriichi. 

"Alright kids, come with me, it’s about time," Ginryu said. 

"Huh, are we going somewhere?" Hikari exclaimed in excitement. 

"Sigh, I didn’t mean going out out," Ginryu replied. 

"Oh," Hikari muttered in disappointment. Walking along with the twins, Ginryu made his way toward the second meeting room. 

Upon entering the room he was greeted with the sight of a man with a lean muscular build, fair skin, maroon eyes, and long spiky hair with red tips that he kept in a ponytail. 

‘Hoh, the hanafuda earrings are gone, so that means that the sun breathing style has been passed on to the Kamado family,’ Ginryu thought upon inspecting Yoriichi. 

Yoriichi, on the other hand, was also inspecting Ginryu. 

A tall muscular man with dark skin, blue eyes, and silver hair wearing a black kimono accented with gold trimmings. 

Using his transparent world, Ginryu looked like an strange yet oddly powerful creature, he had calm, serene, scary and yet heavy presence different from that of Muzan. This was quite unnerving for him.

Unconsciously he had grabbed onto the hilt of his sword, his body screaming instant death should he make any mistake in defence if Ginryu decided to suddenly attack him. 

"Relax, I didn't call you here to fight," Ginryu said upon gauging Yoriichi. 

Based on his knowledge and personal analysis, Yoriichi couldn't beat him. 

"Now here is your pay. Begone," Ginryu said, abruptly turning to the other man who was a freelance Shinobi he had hired. 

"Thanks for your generosity," the shinobi replied before quickly exiting the room. 

"Yin," Ginryu called out to his tiger cub. Yin knew what to do, she was to eliminate the shinobi and his companion after they left the manor. 

The shinobi had brought a companion who had been eavesdropping on his conversation with the Oda clan vassals. 

Ginryu surmised that the Shinobi was probably going to sell this information or could be a spy for another lord. Ginryu couldn't have that happening. 

With Yin exiting the room, it was just Yoriichi, the twins, and Ginryu left in the room. 

Yoriichi had let go of his sword hilt as he felt no animosity from Ginryu, but he was still very wary.

"Alright with that settled, kids say hi to your real father," Ginryu suddenly announced.

12