C77
552 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It can't be! It's a fucking muggle!"

 Abel, the immortal hero, swung his sword aggressively, not caring about the damage.

 I blocked it with my defensive sword technique [Sword Parry]. Instead of blocking the attack, I deflected the vector of the force and parried the slash.

 Abel the hero's sword is fast and heavy, but it is also extremely crude.

 He merely swings his sword with brute force. There was a lot of useless movement, and it was far from graceful.

I parried the slash.

 I parried the slash and at the same time slammed my sword into the hero.

 Only my attack hit in an interesting way. 

"Oh, what a fluent parry!"

"His speed and power are no less than Abel the hero's!"

 Lancelot and Angela exclaimed in admiration.

In the past four months, I've not only improved my sword skills, but I've also conquered several S-class dungeons and raised my level to 90. 

  Of course, I couldn't do it alone, so I partnered with Angela and Selvia.

 I had already acquired the basic skills to be able to compete with Abel the Hero without having to rely on high-risk skills such as [Giant Killing] and 【Rise and Shake】.

 I couldn't have reached this level by myself.

 I am grateful to Lancelot, Angela, and Selvia. Thanks to everyone, I've made it this far.

"Why isn't the [Swordsman Killer] working?!"

 Abel the Hero exclaimed as he fired his sword at will.

 However, he didn't even graze me and counterattacked, causing me to bleed.

"Damn it!"

 Abel the hero shot the light magic [Holy Arrow Holy Arrow] from close range.

 It was a desperate attack because his sword was impenetrable.

"You forget? Magic doesn't work on me!"

 I use my skill [Arrow Return] and bounce the arrow of light back at the hero with my sword.

"Geeeeeeaaaaaaaahhh!"

 He was hit by the arrow of light and was blown away.

 The audience cheered loudly.

"Oh, what strength! Is this the power of Lord Cain?"

 His Majesty the King stood up and was very excited.

The match has turned out to be one-sided! What does this mean, Lancelot-san, the commentator!

"No, this is somewhat unexpected even for me."

 Lancelot was holding tongue in the play-by-play room.

"If someone's vision has been derailed by the [Swordsman Killer] skill, the only way to win is to use the [Iai] skill, which is superior in terms of sword speed. , to take the lead. ...... To be honest, I have no idea what movement yong master Cain is making!"

  It felt kind of good to be able to outsmart even Lancelot.

Strictly speaking, what I'm doing is something that can't be measured by the logic of swordsmanship.

"...... Cain is a swordsman. It's not like he's magically capturing the hero Abel's movements. What the hell is going on? Some kind of skill?"

 Angela didn't seem to understand how I was breaking Abel the Hero's skill either.

Nonsense! There is no such thing as a skill to defeat a [Swordsman Killer]!"

 Abel the Hero stopped attacking and glared at me.

'I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I don't see through your attack; I've known all along."

'Huh ......?'

"You were trapped in the [ward of confusion], and you were tormented by the illusions of Selvia and the [Dark Crow], weren't you? In fact, my fellow elf chief, Celine, 'can create illusions that have the same appearance and abilities as the people they touch and make them fight."

"No way, ......!"

 Abel the hero's face contorted in astonishment.

" have spent the last four months in mock battles with the illusion of Abel the hero created by Celine. So I know all your attack patterns. I know how to move and how to dodge.

"What a stunning revelation! The content of the training is a secret, so even sister did not know about it."

 The audience was astonished by my explanation, and the live commentary by sister Eris brought the place to a roar.

How, young Master Cain, you have managed to completely defeat the [Swordsman Killer] - or rather, all the skills and techniques of the hero Abel, with a great deal of effort!

 Lancelot was trembling with emotion.

'It's one thing to use the iaido that Lancelot taught me, though. It would be unwise to rely on a technique that has once been shown to the enemy, wouldn't it? Besides, this way is more reliable."

"That's right!"

 A top-notch warrior would come up with a countermeasure for a technique he has seen once. Just like I'm doing right now.

Then I should think that iai is no longer applicable to Abel the hero.

  It is an undeniable fact that this guy is a genius. I will never underestimate Abel the Hero. I will do my best to choose the best strategy to win.

"Hard work is the province of the weak. I will defeat the hero Abel, who said so boldly, with my hard work! I admire you, Lancelot!"

"...... Don't tell me that skills other than [Swordsman Killer] have also been countermeasured!"

 The hero Abel seemed to realize his overwhelming disadvantage.

" A true hardcore gamer, even if blindfolded, can complete the boss of a death game. Too bad. My nature is that I am a gamer, not a swordsman. That's why [killing swordsmen] doesn't work on me! No matter how strong a boss is, he is powerless in front of a gamer who is serious!"

"Oops! Cain player! I'm announcing an overwhelming victory over Abel here!"

 Sister Eris, the live commentator, raised a cry of joy.

14