c80
509 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Interesting! You mean that sword is your trump card!"

 Abel, the monstrous hero, raised his hand, and a great sword with light as bright as the sun appeared.

 It was the most powerful holy sword in the game, which I also knew very well.

"It is the strongest power of the hero! It is the holy sword [Caliburn], the ultimate power of light magic!"

 Abel shouted at the peak of his power.

"Oh, that one! The great sword of light that nearly destroyed my dragon zombie!"

 Angela, in the commentary seat, gasped in horror.

'Hahahahahaha! That's right! If I, who have the power of the Demon King in my hands, wield this sword, there is no thing, be it the World Tree or anything else, that can't be cut off! I will show you the power of the ultimate holy sword!"

 The destructive power of the holy sword, wielded by combining the power of the Demon King and the hero, would be the strongest in the world.

 But I have no fear.

 I'm proud to say that the move I'm about to perform with this [Sword of the World Tree] is the summation of all I've done - there is no other move that can compare to it.

"I will cut that sword in half and give you a taste of true despair! Now, bow down before the hero!"

 Abel rushes forward with a yell.

 With just one step, he stepped forward with divine speed, closing the gap between us.

 The holy sword [Caliburn] swung down over my head.

"Brother Cain, please win!"

 Selvia's sincere prayer echoed.

 At that moment, the sheath covering the 【Sword of the World Tree】was created and the sword was ready to be used.

 The true essence of this weapon is that it is imbued with the power of the 【Saint of the World Tree】, and its form changes according to the will of the wielder.

 Lancelot taught me the art of Iai, the art of swordsmanship. However, this technique had a fatal weakness in that it required the sword to be kept in its scabbard.

 What if I could eliminate that movement?

 A super god-speed iai slash could be released in an instant. This technique can never be seen through.

"Haaaaah!"

 The sword, super accelerated by using the sheath run, draws an arc of light.

 A hard sound is made, and the strongest sword is thrown with the strongest force! With a hard sound, the strongest holy sword [Caliburn] was cut in two.

'What the hell?!"

 My sword cut deeply through Abel's chest plate.

 I was going to cut out his heart, but the clash with [Caliburn] dampened the power of the sword, so I couldn't go that far.

 Abel jumped back in a hurry to get away from it, spraying black blood.

Oh my God, he did it again! Cain defeated the strongest hero's holy sword!

"Wait, wait, Ellis!"

 The live commentator, Sister Ellis, was so excited that she was hugging Angela next to her.

"Ooooooooh! Is this the true [iai] using a sword? I Lancelot, I am impressed!"

"True Iai? What does that mean, Master Lancelot?

"I am impressed ! The original [iai] is a technique derived from the eastern swordsmanship. It is only when it is used with a single-edged, warped sword that it shows its true value!"

 

 That's right.

 By using compatible weapons, the potential of the technique is brought out to its fullest, and it is brought to perfection.

This is the most powerful sword technique I have ever attained!

"Damn it, damn it, damn it! The wound doesn't regenerate?

 Abel tried desperately to cast light recovery magic, but the wound remained open.

"The world tree is the power of the destruction that dwells within it. Demons cut by the Sword of the World Tree will suffer irreparable damage!"

 Selvia shouted with dignity.

 At her words, the entire hall erupted in cheers.

"In other words, Abel the Hero is no longer immortal!?"

'I see. You are right, Princess Angela!"

 Angela and Lancelot were leaning forward in the commentary seat and looking pleased.

I'm sorry, Abel the Hero! You lost your greatest advantage at the cost of your power!

 This is the end of someone who tried to become strong by taking the easy way out.

"I am ...... the strongest hero in the world, Abel, and you ordinary people look down on me!"

 Abel exclaimed as if rejecting defeat.

I am far superior to you in speed and strength .  I haven't lost yet, I haven't lost! I am an existence that surpasses even God!

 Abel is still full of fighting spirit.

 His indomitable spirit is the very dignity of a hero.

 At that moment, a system voice suddenly rang in my head.

You have gained mastery of the swordsmanship skill.

 Your swordsmanship skill has increased to level 6!

 Your swordsmanship hit rate and attack power have increased to 100%!'

"What?!"

 It was so unexpected.

 The maximum level of swordsmanship skill should be 5.

 No, the upper limit of the skill level in this world is 5.

 There is no such thing as a level 6 swordsmanship skill in the world.

"...... No, wait, that's right!"

 Just before I was reincarnated into this world, the game's official management announced the last major update.

 My memory is a little hazy, but I seem to recall that the update included the "lifting of the skill level 6 limit. ......

"Still a lot to do!"

 I couldn't help but get my gamer blood boiling.

 I've completed several rounds of the game, but this world is still full of mysteries and adventures that I don't know about.

14