c81
599 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"More! Give me more strength, demon king!"

 Abel's muscles bulged and fangs sprouted from his mouth, transforming him into a more and more hideous creature.

 A wicked magical power radiated from Abel's body, shaking the arena.

"Are you still trying to increase your power?!"

"What a bad idea!"

 Selvia and Angela's voices trembled.

 The crowd screamed as Abel grew even more ferocious and powerful.

I'm not ready! I'm not this good! I don't care if I lose everything, just give me victory!

"I'll finish you off, Abel the Hero!"

 I rush in and release a true slash.

"Geeeehaw!"

 Abel reappeared the holy sword [Caliburn] and guarded it. But my sword cut through the holy sword without a second thought, causing a deep wound on his shoulder.

"I'm not a fool! You just used a basic technique that's not even an innate skill to cut the holy sword?!"

"It's not just a basic technique. It's a technique I've practiced over 200,000 times every single day for the past year!"

 The [swordsmanship skill] increases the attack power of the swordsmanship.

It's impossible! The power and the sharpness of the techniques are completely different from before! It's even stronger than my attack power now that I have the Demon King's power!

"It's only natural. I've reached an unprecedented level of swordsmanship, [Swordsmanship Level 6]!"

"What?!"

 For the first time, despair appears on Abel's face.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! It's wonderful! Yong master Cain, who has risked his life for the sword, has finally, finally reached the ultimate level of swordsmanship that no one has ever reached before!"

"At this last moment, Cain has become even stronger!"

 Lancelot is delighted as he and Angela clasp hands.

"Brother Cain, it's amazing!"

"Sister is thrilled too!"

 Sister Eris was moved to tears, forgetting that she was in charge of the actual event.

"When we were running around the grounds of the mansion together, I had no idea that Cain would become so strong! Ssssshhhh!"

''Sister Eris, we are not done yet. Let's cheer him on until the end!'

Yes! Our Cain is fighting against the strongest enemy!"

 Selvia and Sister Eris, who had come down to the actual seats, cheered for me with their voices dying.

 Their voices gave me more strength than anything else.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

 I slash at Abel even harder.

 Now is my chance to take the fight to the next level.

"Don't you dare!"

 Abel tries to forcefully counterattack, but he's obviously not moving well because he's lost too much blood.

 Above all, his sword's step had become lax because he had lost his invulnerability.

 Such a limp sword can't kill me.

 Ironically, it was because he was immortal that the hero was able to display "unbreakable courage" and face a powerful enemy.

 A hero who has lost his "unbreakable courage" is no longer worth fearing.

"More! Give me more power, demon king!"

 Abel, who had sustained tremendous damage, cried out in a mournful voice.

"Abel the hero, you are not a warrior if you rely on others at the end of your life."

 Lancelot looked at Abel with pity.

"What the hell, old man?!"

"Don't you think it's shameful that a hero would turn to the Demon King for help in the first place? What is the meaning of your existence?"

"Angela, you son of a bitch!"

 Abel, the hero, was furious.

"I don't care about the pride of a warrior or the duty of a hero! I will live as I please! You are the ones who are relying on the hero, you trash, and you lecture me like a big shot!"

Abel the hero, I don't care how you live your life, but if you stand ...... as my enemy, I will crush you!"

 My sword pierced Abel's heart.

 The [Sword of the World Tree], which purifies evil, purifies the [Blood of the Demon King] and completely annihilates it.

"Gaaaaahhh!"

 Abel's body rapidly shrinks and returns to human flesh.

Skill [Phantom Body] activated!

 As a finishing blow, I activated a skill that I had never used in front of Abel before. This is one of my trump cards.

13