c82
507 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Brilliant! Brilliantly done, Master Cain! You are indeed my brother-in-law! Sigurd, Emperor of the Atlas Empire, applauds your victory!"

 Sigurd rises from his seat and applauds.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Young Master Cain has finally, at long last, won a complete victory over the hero !"

a'As expected of Cain-sama! He is my future husband!"

You're an absolute sensation, big sister!

"Hmph, hmph! I believed in Cain's victory from the beginning to the end!"

 Everyone gathered in the audience was also exploding with joy.

"Brother Cain!"

 A large tree extended out from the stage, and Selvia, riding it, dived into my chest.

Oh! Watch out, Selvia!

"Yes, but... I wanted to be the first to congratulate Brother Cain on your victory. ......!`"

 There were large tears shining in Servia's eyes.

 

 
I'm sorry I put her through so much worry.

 But it's not over yet.

"Gaaaaaahhhh! I'm suffering!"

 Abel the hero was panting in pain outside the venue.

 As a result of the loss, the [pledge magic] was triggered and he was forced to die.

"I can't breathe! Sophie, please! Please help me!"

'What, Abel, why ...... now?"

 Sophie, who had been jumping up and down in the audience, froze.

"Aren't we childhood friends! ...... I'm going to live earnestly for the world and for others as a hero from now on! So, please help me intercede with Cain!"

"No, that's impossible!"

 The [pledge magic] that Abel had blood stamped was something that would drive him to death by asphyxiation if he broke it.

 Abel will experience the agony of hell for about five minutes until he loses consciousness, while being scared of the approaching death.

"Hahahahahaha! How rude, how rude, Abel the hero! Die knowing the bitterness of this eagle and Charlotte!"

 The Prime Minister rushed down to the outside of the hall with a look of delight on his face.

"Lord Cain! I thank you again and again for granting my wish to see Abel the hero die a horrible death! '

"Geba!'

 The Prime Minister stomps on the head of Abel the Brave and takes pleasure in it.

"What is more than a god? Go to hell!"

 A large number of spectators joined in, calling for the hero Abel to go to hell.

'Get off your feet, Your Excellency. It is the worst thing you can do to a loser.'

 I was so offended that I blamed the Prime Minister.

"Stop it, all of you! After the battle is over, it's good manners to congratulate them on a good fight!"

 As is the case in competitive games, if you shout ungracious abuse at your opponent because he or she is a scumbag, the place will be in disarray, and that will cause the game to become overpopulated.

 As a gamer, I cannot tolerate such a breach of etiquette.

Oh, no, I beg your pardon!  lord Cain was Sir Lancelot's disciple, wasn't he? I have no intention of tarnishing the sacred duel of the knights!"

 The Prime Minister bowed his head in shame.

 He seemed to understand that he was speaking out of chivalry.

"If you say so, Master Cain, then ......!"

 The chants from the audience subsided.

"Oh, Lord Cain, you are indeed a man of strength! A true strong man is so noble!"

 Sigurd was deeply impressed.

 

'Abel said that if he won, he would kill every man in the land and make the women slaves! Do you really think you can commit so many crimes ...... and expect Master Cain and everyone else to forgive you for it!"

"I'm going to change my mind! Sophie knows that I'm really a kind person! Please, please, come on, ......!"

"Abel, ......!"

 Sophie seemed to be upset at the prospect of her childhood friend's death.

"Don't be fooled, Sophie. He will never change his mind. He's a rotten man."

"Yes, Sophie. I have no sympathy for the hero Abel!"

 Angela and Lancelot jumped away from Abel's pleas for his life.

 I agree with them.

 Abel the hero is probably just trying to trick Sophie to get through this.

"Silence, everyone! I would like to fulfill Cain's wish to win the tournament!"

 His Majesty the King raised his voice from the guest of honor's seat.

 

Is it correct that Cain's wish is to make the hero Abel his slave?

"Your Majesty the King . But the slave contract requires the consent of the hero Abel. I want Abel to choose between death and becoming my slave."

 My declaration drew a loud groan from the audience.

"Are you serious, Brother Cain? You want to make a hero your slave?"

 Selvia was also surprised.

"Yes, that's right. This is exactly what I had in mind when I imagined the perfect victory."

"What the hell?"

 Abel looked up at me, pale from lack of oxygen.

"Abel, I command you to devote your entire life to the extermination of the demon tribe and live as a hero for the sake of the world and people. If it is not a lie that you have changed your mind, then you should be able to accept it, right?"

"That's not the way to live. ......!"

 The hero Abel's face is distorted in disgust.

 This is the most arrogant man, this will be the suffering that is better than death.

 That is why it is a punishment.

"If you become my slave, this match is officially a draw. Then Abel will not die as a result of his vow. You will continue to bear the pledge, 'Harm others and you will die,' and live as a true hero who contributes to the people."

I see! If the hero Abel destroys the demon tribe, he can completely cut off the bud of the demon king's resurrection, right?"

 Selvia clapped her hands with a clap.

"Yes, that's right. For the Demon Tribe and the Demon King, the hero is their natural enemy. To have Abel become a true hero, that is the best thing for us. "

 The Demon King can only be defeated by the light magic of a hero.

Then, I wanted to be prepared in case the Demon King should revive.

 Then I could enjoy a happy life with Selvia without any worries.

"I am sorry I missed it, Lord Cain! Rather than settling a grudge, I think about the happiness of the kingdom ...... or even the entire human race! If I think about it from the standpoint of the Prime Minister, I think it's the best thing to do."

"What, the entire ...... human race?"

 The Prime Minister was impressed by something, but I had not thought that far ahead.

 

By "we," I mean me, Selvia, and my friends and family, including my favorite Angela, Sophie, Princess Lydia, and Sister Eris.

 

"...... Cain, are you asking me to sacrifice myself for your happiness?"

"That's right. I am an arrogant, villainous aristocrat. I will pursue my happiness as you pursue yours. If you don't like it, you can die gracefully as a loser."

 Even if the brave Abel chooses to die, I will not be troubled.

 With the Sword of the World Tree, I can defeat the demons and create a world where I can live without any worries.

 However, if possible, I would like Abel to do that so that I can enjoy my honeymoon with Selvia.

 I'm going to enjoy the world after True End as much as I can.

"Above all, everyone wanted you dead, Abel, but Sophie was the only one who wanted me to stop Abel. Sophie saved my life. If possible, I want Sophie to be satisfied with the ending. So I'm going to let you choose. Death? Live as a slave in the name of heroism?"

 I walked up to Abel and took out the [Scroll of Slave Contract].

 As long as I affix my blood seal to it, the brave Abel will become my slave.

"Thank you, Master Cain!"

 Sophie bowed her head.

"I really want Abel to live. I want Abel to live as a true hero who is loved by everyone!"

"Sophie says she wants me to live. ......?"

 The hero Abel blinked his eyes in surprise.

 Sophie was also supporting Abel in the original game, while the hero Abel was cheating on her with various heroines.

That thought never came to fruition, but ......

 But if that's what Sophie wants, I'm willing to make it happen.

 True ending is when all the main characters are happy, not just me and Selvia.

 If even one person is left with regrets, it can't be called a true ending.

Even though she fell to the depths and the whole world turned against her,...... Sophie was the only one who stood by Abel the Brave, wasn't she?"

 Selvia exhaled in admiration.

 The simplicity of it is one of the best things about Sophie.

"I can't believe she's really going to save my life. ......Sophie is really a bottomless idiot. ......"

"I don't care if she's an idiot!"

 Sophie jumped down from her seat and ran to Abel, who was on the verge of dying.

"I'm not going to be a hero who contributes to others,...... and I'd say, 'Yes, but I'm worried about leaving this stupid childhood friend behind,.......'"

 The hero Abel cut off the tip of his thumb and stamped the blood seal on the [Scroll of Slave Contracts].

"Abel!"

There are a lot of jerks like me in this world who cheat others without a care in the world. So, if I take care of dumb Sophie and make a fool of myself, I'll laugh at you ...... or be grateful."

 Abel the hero fainted from the hateful words.

 With this, Abel the hero became a true hero who worked for the good of the world and of others.

"Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh, ooooh, ooooh! Cain-sama bansai!"

How dare you make Abel the hero into a true hero!

"Now the world will be a place where everyone can live in peace!"

"Indeed! Cain is the true hero who surpasses even the hero!"

 The hall was filled with thunderous applause, and His Majesty the King praised me.

 Although the outcome of the match was different, it ended the same as the prologue of the game.

 Today is the day of the true hero.

"You did it, Brother Cain! I never thought this day would come! I'm so happy."

 Selvia snuggles up to me.

"I couldn't have made it this far on my own,......, thanks to the help of Selvia and everyone else."

 I responded to the cheers from everyone while holding Selvia with one hand.

 In RPG you can only overcome a strong enemy if you can gather the strength of all your friends.

 I was able to beat Abel the hero because I knew that.

 I'm really glad I liked this game and kept playing it.

11