Bookcover
151 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Keres Book 1 The Unseen City Book cover

Join Keres' Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/UC85J7uJBw

Join my Patreon: Lucian T. Einar | Patreon

"/

In the year 1897, in a world on the brink of war, Völundr, Ambassador of the Society of Nations has gathered individuals with intertwined destinies as he embarks on a quest to stop a powerful clan. Steve, a single father, and Alice, his mischievous daughter, must confront their pasts and face the darkness that threatens to engulf their world. Kyrie and Damon joined seeking redemption and perhaps, vengeance. Leo and Anna are trying to find a place where to belong. Arashi and Aran want to uncover an uncomfortable truth. Lowe and Zak would rather see the world burn. Alouqua and Naga want to break their curse. If they help Völundr, he will teach them Thaumaturgy so that they find the answers they seek.

At the same time, Miss Xana, the most powerful Thaumaturgist the world has ever seen, has regained her freedom, and won't stop until those who wronged her are brought to justice.

As alliances shift and secrets unravel, the fate of nations hangs in the balance of just a few people. Will they survive the challenges imposed by the Unseen City? And as the saying goes "All roads lead to doom"

This is an Alternate History Fantasy story in a time when technology is turning from steampunk to dieselpunk and where magic (Thaumaturgy) meets science. The multiple Lead Characters' destiny is intertwined, and they must face and fight through challenges to advance and uncover the truth. If you're a fan of fighting shonen anime, sword and sorcery, and a bit of historical drama, then this is your story!

Inspiration ranges from: the Fate series, to Full Metal Alchemist, to Harry Potter, from Isekai anime to the Mistborn saga, and Kaiju cinema to George R. R. Martin shenanigans.

(This story is available on Royal Road and Scribblehub)
*It may contain some mild Fantasy Violence, but nothing too graphic.

 

1897, as the world teeters on the edge of war, Völundr, Ambassador of the Society of Nations, gathers a diverse cast of individuals with extraordinary abilities. Steve, a devoted single father, and Alice, his mischievous daughter, will join Völundr as they must confront their haunted pasts. Some members seek redemption and vengeance, while others yearn for a place to belong. Cursed and desperate for answers, they agree to assist Völundr in exchange for his teachings on Thaumaturgy.

Their first mission takes them to the Unseen City, under the threat of a devastating terrorist attack. Amidst the chaos, the most powerful Thaumaturgist the world has ever seen, Miss Xana, has other plans for the city. She will stop at nothing until those who wronged her face the consequences they deserve.

Book 2 is now available.


 

What to expect?

- A time when technology is turning from Steampunk to Dieselpunk.

- Political intrigues.

- Alternative history fantasy story.

- Multiple lead characters.

- Magic meets Science.

- Shonen-anime-style fights.

- Kaijus and destruction.

- Lots of waifus and husbandos.

- No harem, no cultivation.

- It may contain some mild Fantasy Violence.


New chapters at least twice a week

* Join our Discord server: The Ambassador's Office

* Join my Patreon: Lucian T. Einar - Patreon

* Available on Scribblehub

* Available on Royal Road

 
4