Chapter 43 : Will You Be My Boyfriend?
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rehaan chuckled, "Flirting with me now, are you?"
Tevin shook his head, "Flirting and me? No, I'm not that kind of person. I dont even have a heart."
Rehaan placed his hand on Tevin's shoulder, calling his name softly.
Tevin responded with a slight nod, "Hmm."
"Thank you for coming back into my life," Rehaan said with a smile.
Tevin laughed and cried, "You're good with words too."
"Really?"
Tevin nodded, leaning on Rehaan's shoulder.
"I learned from the best," Rehaan teased.
Tevin grinned, "You do have a way with words."
"And don't forget to be kind to your friends," Rehaan reminded him.
Tevin looked puzzled, "Why bring that up now?"
"I have to head home," Rehaan said, "My duty here is done."
"Rehaan... I implore you to be my caretaker until I am fully healed," Tevin pleaded.
"Why must it be me? You have Sam and your group members," Tevin questioned.
"Oh, but they cannot replace you," Tevin retorted.
"Why am I to be your servant?" Rehaan inquired.
"No, my dear, you are mine," Tevin stated with a smile.
"When did I become yours?" Rehaan asked, puzzled.
"Rehaan, don't you love me?" Tevin questioned.
"Love? When did I ever say such a thing?" Rehaan responded.
"At the hospital, you promised not to leave me alone, and just now you kissed me on my chest," Tevin reminded him.
"That, my dear Tevin, it was merely an attempt to uplift your spirits. Nothing more, nothing less, You are my friend" Rehaan uttered with a gentle smile. Tevin's eyes fixated on Rehaan, a mixture of disbelief and uncertainty clouding his expression.
"Rehaan, please don't toy with me now. I cannot bear it," Tevin pleaded, his voice tinged with a hint of desperation. Rehaan's smile widened, a mischievous glint dancing in his eyes.
"Ah, but you see, my dear Tevin, you bestowed upon me an unexpected kiss that day. Shouldn't I tease you a little for such audacity?" Rehaan playfully retorted. Tevin's brows furrowed as he tried to comprehend the situation.
"Wait, you were joking, right?" Tevin questioned, his voice laced with uncertainty. Rehaan chuckled softly, his amusement evident.
"Of course, my dear. Do you truly believe I would randomly bestow a kiss upon someone without reason?" Rehaan inquired, his tone filled with playful sarcasm. Tevin let out a sigh of relief, his anxiety dissipating.
"You truly frightened me, Rehaan," Tevin admitted, his voice laden with a mixture of relief and exasperation. Rehaan's expression softened, his gaze filled with understanding.
"And perhaps, my dear Tevin, you deserved a taste of that fear," Rehaan stated, his voice tinged with a hint of reproach. "In the past, you never revealed your true feelings to me."
"I apologize for that," Tevin responded, his voice sincere as he paused to gaze at Rehaan intently. "Rehaan, what exactly are we?"
"Hmm... What indeed are we?" Rehaan mused, his tone contemplative. Tevin's eyes narrowed, his seriousness evident.
"Rehaan, I am being serious," Tevin asserted, his gaze unwavering as he locked eyes with Rehaan.
"And yet, my dear Tevin, you still remain oblivious to what we truly are," Rehaan replied, a playful smile tugging at his lips. Tevin couldn't help but smile in return, a mixture of anticipation and hope filling his heart.
"Rehaan, will you be my boyfriend?" Tevin asked, his words flowing forth with a sense of urgency. Rehaan's reaction was immediate, his surprise evident.
"Wow, that was quick". Rehaan remarks.
"I don't want to waste any more time".
"Well then, say something nice. Like a proper proposal". Rehaan suggests.
"Rehaan, you're quite hard to impress".
"Is that so?" Rehaan leans in closer. "I've waited years for this moment, Tevin. And you just brushed it off. I felt nothing". He admits.
Tevin's face lit up with a smile as he gently shook his head. "Alright then," he said, his voice filled with a mix of emotions. He reached out and took hold of Rehaan's hand, his touch warm and comforting. "Rehaan," Tevin called out, pausing for a moment before continuing. "I want you to know that I realize now how much of a coward I was in the past. I never gave you the space you needed, and I hurt you deeply. Without you, my life felt like a withered flower, unable to bloom or thrive. I spent countless days crying, regretting the terrible things I did to you. I was afraid of what my parents would think."
Tevin's tears began to flow, and Rehaan gently wiped them away, his touch filled with tenderness. "But now, Rehaan, all those hurdles are gone. I've broken free from them. I want to make up for the lost time, to bring happiness back into your life. I was scared to fall in love with another man, but fate had other plans. I fell in love with a boy who loves me unconditionally, who only wants to see me happy. And now, it's my turn to take on that role. From this moment forward, let me take care of you. Can I?"
Tevin's voice trembled with emotion as he spoke, his eyes filled with tears. "Rehaan, will you be my boyfriend?" he asked, his heart pounding in his chest.
Rehaan's tears mirrored Tevin's as he held his face gently. "Hmm," he managed to say, his voice choked with emotion.
Tevin pulled Rehaan into a tight embrace, holding him as if he never wanted to let go. "Thank you, for giving me a chance," he whispered, his voice filled with gratitude and love.
"I'm not just giving you a chance, Tevin," Rehaan replied, his voice filled with determination. "I'm giving myself a chance too. And I promise you, I will do everything in my power to make you the happiest person in this world."

To be continued

0