Chapter 47 : The Urgue To Wanting More
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Night)

Rehaan and Tevin are in Rehaan's room.
"It's been a while since I was last here, hasn't it?" Tevin inquires.
"Hmm, you're right," Rehaan acknowledges with a nod.
"I don't know why, but I feel so uneasy now," Tevin admits, tilting his head.
"Why is that?" Rehaan questions.
"Because we just made a big reveal in front of your parents, and now I'm not just your boyfriend; we're lovers, and I'm your sister's brother-in-law," Tevin explains.
"Wait, Tevin, slow down," Rehaan requests.
"Why are you so nervous?" Tevin smiles and teases, "You're acting like it's our first night."
Tevin gazes at Rehaan and tilts his head. Rehaan's smile fades when he notices Tevin's intense gaze.
"Why are you staring at me like that?" Rehaan inquires.
"Me? Not at all. I just remembered something," Tevin responds.
"What?"
"We became a couple but didn't do anything that a couple does" Tevin inched closer to Rehaan, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Shall we give it a try?" he whispered.
Rehaan hesitated, gently pushing Tevin away. "Hold on, Tevin. We can't do that right now. My parents are just outside."
"They won't even notice," Tevin insisted, trying to reassure Rehaan.
"But we don't have any protection," Rehaan pointed out.
"Why would we need that?" Tevin questioned.
"Because safety comes first, Tevin," Rehaan replied, shaking his head.
"Even for a simple kiss."
"Uhh...Kiss!"
"Yes, kiss... What were you thinking, Rehaan?" Tevin inquires, his voice filled with curiosity.
Rehaan scratches his head, a puzzled expression on his face, and shakes his head. "Nothing at all," he replies, averting his gaze.
"Wait, did you think I was expecting something more?" Tevin asks, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. Rehaan's eyes widen, and he instinctively covers his mouth with his hands.
"Lower your voice," Rehaan urges, his voice barely a whisper. He slowly removes his hands from his mouth, unsure of how to respond.
Tevin's smile widens, and he affectionately pats Rehaan on the head. Rehaan's confusion deepens, making it difficult for him to even meet Tevin's gaze. "Rehaan, I had no idea you were so eager," Tevin teases playfully.
"Stop it, Tevin. I'm already..." Rehaan trails off, his voice trailing into a shy mumble.
"Shy?" Tevin interrupts, his smile growing wider as he gently holds Rehaan's face. "Rehaan, look at me," he insists. Reluctantly, Rehaan turns his face towards Tevin.
"Hmm," Rehaan murmurs, his mind still racing with thoughts.
"What 'hmm'? Say something," Tevin urges, his eyes filled with anticipation. Rehaan shakes his head and pouts, unable to find the right words.
"Whose boyfriend are you? You're so cute," Tevin remarks, pinching Rehaan's cheeks affectionately.
Rehaan's smile brightens, and he replies, "I'm your boyfriend. You're so lucky to have such a handsome boyfriend."
"Of course, my handsome boyfriend," Tevin responds, pulling Rehaan into a warm embrace. Rehaan reciprocates the hug, and for a moment, there is a peaceful silence between them. "Rehaan...can I kiss you?"- Asks Tevin
Rehaan gazes into Tevin's eyes, a smile playing on his lips. "Yes," he whispers, leaning in slowly. Their lips meet in a tender kiss, hands finding their way to each other's faces. The moment is filled with sweetness and longing, as they both close their eyes and savor the connection.
As they break apart, Tevin's eyes glisten with tears. Rehaan gently wipes them away, planting soft kisses on his eyelids. Looking into Tevin's eyes, he confesses, "Tevin...I love you," pulling him into a warm embrace.
Tevin's response is filled with emotion, "I love you too, Rehaan," he says, returning the hug. Rehaan pulls him closer, deepening the kiss, and Tevin can't help but smile, feeling the happiness of being reunited with his love.
In that moment, Rehaan finds solace in Tevin's arms, finally breaking free from his sadness. The more they kiss, the more they crave each other's touch, lost in the bliss of their love.

 

To be continued...

0