Chapter 48 : The Grand Music Show
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Music Fest 2023

Tevin and his group were getting ready for the scholarship music festival in India. The winning group would receive a prize money of 25 lakhs and a free travel ticket to a particular country. As they prepared in their room, a make-up artist applied make-up on Tevin's face while the other members got ready. Tevin anxiously checked his phone, waiting for a call from Rehaan. Sensing his tension, the members exchanged worried glances.
Druv patted Tevin on the shoulder and reassured him, "My dear friend, don't worry, he will be here soon." Tevin looked up at Druv, expressing his nervousness about performing in front of Rehaan for the first time. Druv comforted him, "Don't let the nerves get to you, it will affect the performance. Just relax, bro, you've got this."
Tevin nodded, taking in Druv's words of encouragement.
Rehaan walks into the room, capturing everyone's attention as soon as he opens the door.
Tevin eagerly greeted Rehaan as he entered the room. "You're late," Tevin remarked with a smile.
Rehaan acknowledged, "I know, the traffic was terrible." Tevin playfully patted Rehaan on the head, but Rehaan quickly removed his hands. "Tevin, there are people around," he reminded.
Tevin leaned in and teased, "Are you feeling shy?"
Rehaan admitted in a hushed tone, "Yes, I am."
Tevin advised, "As the boyfriend of a rock star, you should try to overcome that shyness."
Rehaan responded, "Is that so?" They both chuckled. "So, where's Maahi?"
"She's with Sam. I didn't want to intrude, so I came here," Rehaan explained.
Tevin inquired, "Sam hasn't come to see me yet. Is he too busy with his girlfriend?"
Rehaan nodded, "Seems like it. They make a cute couple."
"Just like us, right?" Tevin asked with a grin.
Rehaan's face brightened with a smile as he nodded in agreement. Just then, a member of the staff entered the room, breaking the silence. "Team Youth Dreamers, get ready for the performance," he announced before swiftly exiting the room.
Tevin, the leader of the group, turned his attention towards his fellow members, a glimmer of excitement in his eyes. "Are you ready?" he asked, his voice filled with anticipation.
The members exchanged smiles and began walking towards Tevin. Arav, with a confident grin, replied, "Always ready, man."
With a determined expression, Dhaksh chimed in, "Then let's cheer for our group, guys."
Tevin extended his right hand first, a gesture of unity, and the rest of the members followed suit, forming a circle. "Let's do it," Tevin declared, his voice brimming with enthusiasm.
"Let's go and win the trophy, guys," Tevin exclaimed, his voice filled with determination.
"Let's get it," the members responded in unison, their voices echoing with unwavering determination. Rehaan observed the scene before him, his heart swelling with joy.
"Team Youth Dreamers," they chanted together, their voices harmonizing in perfect unison as they performed their group cheer. And with that, they walked out of the room, ready to conquer the stage.
Tevin approached Rehaan, eager to speak, but Rehaan cut him off, saying, "Don't bother, I already know. I'll be right there in the front row, waiting for Maahi. So make sure you give your best performance."
Tevin responded confidently, "Of course, do you not recognize who I am?"
Rehaan retorted, "Why? Have you forgotten who you are?"
Tevin chuckled, "Oh Rehaan, just go along with it."
Rehaan relented, "Alright then, sing your heart out. Good luck."
Tevin assured him, "I will, Rehaan. I'll win the first prize for you," He looks at his members, "Now, I must be off." Rehaan simply nodded in response.

To be continued...

0