Chapter 52 : The Unbreakable Promise
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rehaan and Tevin sat in silence in the room, as the rest of the group lingered outside, awaiting the verdict. Rehaan's voice broke the quiet, "I apologize."
Tevin questioned, "For what?"
"Because... I'm the reason you had to expose yourself like this. And before the decision. So, I'm nervous."
"Are you worried we won't triumph?"
"It's not that, but I..."
"I understand your apprehension. But I no longer want to conceal our relationship. I'm tired of pretending we're just friends. That's all."
"But what if things don't go according to plan?"
"Hmm... If I emerge victorious, I'll bring you up on stage and demonstrate to everyone how important you are to me. But if I fail, then once we return home, I'll share a picture of us together with the caption - Lover."
"Tevin, I'm being sincere."
"I am too," Tevin responds. Rehaan shoots Tevin a glare. Tevin grins and takes Rehaan's hand. "All I want is you, Rehaan. I'll be content. If I don't succeed now, I'll continue chasing my dream with you. This competition will return in two years. I can win another time. But the way the audience cheered for me, I'm overjoyed to receive such love from them. It makes me feel special."
"I feel sorry for your friends," he admitted, his voice tinged with regret.
"They won't, Rehaan," Tevin reassured him, his voice filled with conviction. "Before we became a team, we were good friends. They were the ones who supported and encouraged me to pursue my dreams. We are the Youth Dreamers, and we won't let defeat easily overcome us."
A tender smile graced Rehaan's lips as Tevin held his face gently. "Don't you know that your boyfriend is amazing?" Tevin whispered, his voice filled with adoration.
Rehaan chuckled softly. "Hmm... I do know that," he replied, his eyes sparkling with affection. "Especially when I saw you on stage, you looked so cool."
Tevin's confidence shone through as he responded, "I know that. I am the most handsome."
Rehaan couldn't help but tease him. "Uhh... I said cool, not handsome. Those are two different words with different meanings."
Tevin playfully pouted, his eyes filled with mock hurt. "Hoho... Can't you call me handsome just once?"
Rehaan smirked mischievously. "Oh really?" he replied, his voice dripping with amusement. Tevin wrapped his arms around Rehaan from the side, seeking comfort.
"I am hurt now, Rehaan," Tevin said, his voice laced with feigned sadness. "Comfort me."
Rehaan leaned closer to Tevin's face, his voice filled with affection. "You were so handsome. Handsome like hell. Are you happy now?"
Tevin's lips curled into a satisfied smile as he hugged Rehaan tighter. "Hmm..." he murmured, his voice filled with contentment.
In a tender embrace, Tevin held Rehaan tightly, whispering, "I love you so much, my cutie."
Rehaan's smile widened as he called Tevin's name. "Tevin," he said softly, his voice filled with warmth. "I promise you, I will always be by your side." He turned and returned Tevin's embrace, causing tears of joy to well up in Tevin's eyes.
They hold each other with an abundance of love. Tevin embraces Rehaan tightly and expresses his love, causing Rehaan to smile. Rehaan then assures Tevin of his constant presence and reciprocates the hug. Tears of joy well up in Tevin's eyes as they hold each other with deep affection. After a moment, they break the embrace and gaze into each other's eyes. Tevin tenderly kisses Rehaan's fingers, prompting a wide smile from Rehaan. Just then, Druv knocks on the door, interrupting their moment. Rehaan and Tevin become alert and compose themselves. 
"It's me, Tevin" Druv announces. 
Tevin invites him in, and Druv enters with a teasing smile on his face. 
Why are you doing that expression, seems suspicious. Tevin asks
Druv playfully responds, "Oh, I'm entering the lovebirds' room, so I should be cautious.
 Well what were you guys doing- Asks Druv
Tevin questions his meaning, to which Druv replies, "Oh, never mind. Don't tell me".
 Tevin, frustrated and asked "Why the hell are you here, my dear friend".
Druv explains that they have been called to the stage for the announcement of the results.
 "Tevin agrees to go. Hmm". Ok Tevin says and looks at Rehaan. "Rehaan I got to go".
"Hmm. I will be on the same spot". Rehaan assures
As Tevin leaves with Druv, Rehaan joins Maahi and Sam in their designated spot. The atmosphere is tense as the results are about to be revealed. The host approaches the stage with the results, handing them to the special guest. Rehaan prays for Tevin's victory, while Tevin and his team anxiously hold each other's hands, awaiting the outcome.

 

To be continued...

0