Chapter 53 : The Grand Open
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So... the winners of music fest 2023 are...Youth Dreamers!" The crowd erupts in cheers, shouting their names. Tevin and his bandmates embrace each other, jumping with excitement as they make their way to the centre of the stage. Mahi and Rehaan hug tightly, unable to contain their joy. The special guest approaches the group and presents them with the award and cash prize. The audience cheers even louder for them.
In the distance, a group of girls holds up a poster that reads, "We still love you Tevin." When Tevin sees it, he can't help but burst into tears. His bandmates quickly comfort him. The host comes closer and instructs them to stay on stage and perform the song again. They remain on stage, ready to perform. Tevin and his team stand there, waiting for their instruments to be brought on stage. Once the staff brings them, they take their positions. The audience eagerly awaits their performance. As soon as the song begins, Rehaan, Mahi, and Sam cheer for their band.
Tevin catches sight of Rehaan's smile. When he reaches the last few lines, he walks over to Rehaan's side. Rehaan knows the promise he made and nods his head, granting permission. Tevin steps down from the stage and approaches Rehaan, raising his right hand for Rehaan to hold. Rehaan takes his hand and they walk towards the stage together. The spotlights and cameras focus on them as they stand face to face. Tevin sings the last line directly to Rehaan, who smiles and listens with delight.
The crowd cheers even louder when they see Tevin's lover. As soon as the song ends, Tevin looks at Rehaan and smiles. The crowd goes wild with cheers. Tevin sets aside his microphone and looks at the crowd, then turns to Rehaan.
"Thank you, Rehaan, for coming into my life," Tevin says.
Rehaan smiles and nods.
Tevin's cheeks were wet with tears as Rehaan approached him, gently cradling his face and planting a kiss on his lips. Tevin was taken aback but filled with joy.
Stepping back, Rehaan declared, "I love you, Tevin," with a smile.
Tevin couldn't help but laugh, pulling Rehaan closer for another passionate kiss. The crowd's cheers grew louder, and cameras clicked away, capturing their intimate moment. Lost in their love, they were oblivious to everything else happening around them.
The rest of the group members stands around them, applauding with pride. Maahi glances over at them, beaming with joy. Everyone around the world was tuning in to watch the live stream. Many of the comments flooding in were filled with support, even from those who weren't fans. Of course, there were also some homophobic remarks, as expected.
The live stream was reaching a global audience, including Rehaan's family. Together, they captured the beautiful moment and shared it on social media, showing their unwavering support for their son. Rehaan's parents joined in the applause from the stage, their hearts filled with pride. Sam gazes at Maahi, who is laughing with pure happiness. He reaches out and takes her hand, and she smiles back at him. Rehaan and Tevin lock eyes before turning their attention to the crowd. The sound of cheers fills them with overwhelming joy. They hold hands and express their gratitude to their fans.
To be continued...

0