A Sudden Visitor
647 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Classes has ended with no issue. With nothing else to do, I just went straight home. Ever since transferring here in a different world, things get a bit weirder. Meeting with the heroine in an unexpected way, teaching her, adding her in my contacts, and lastly having a teatime with her. Seeing these kinds of interactions in real life makes my heart feel warm. Back in my old life, it only consists of studying, drinking, and eating. I can only meet with my parents during holidays, which is once per year.

"Speaking of which, does Ryosuke even have a family here?"

I check Ryo's phone if he has any have contacts with his family.

"Huh. He has her mother's contact, and her sister? Well that's news to me."

Ryosuke has a sister huh? She wasn't even mentioned in the game, let alone having at least a clue. I wonder what she looks like.

I blocked some of the names I don't know of in my contacts. While doing so, a text message from Kazama has arrived.

Hey man! You free right now? I could introduce you to some really cute girls here in the bar

Sorry man, making our homework for tomorrow. Maybe next time I texted Kazama and send it to him. I still have some assignments building up at my bag. The teachers at my school really show no mercy when it comes to these kind of exercises.

"Speaking of assignment, I'll guess I'll be doing it today."

I check the time in my phone. It's 7:02 PM. It's a small homework, I could at least finish it an hour.

 

An hour later

 

"Finally done. Now I can now take it easy today."

Tomorrow's Friday, so I can just enjoy staying up all night. As I was about to head to the living room, my stomach grumbled. Ah, yeah. I forgot my dinner.

"I'm tired. Guess I'll be cooking instant ramen again today."

Suddenly, a doorbell sounds can be heard at my door. I then went to see who was it.

"Uhm, Ryo-kun, are you in there?"

A feminine voice can be heard at the other side of the door. I take a peek at the small hole. It's a girl, and she has a short brown hair. She looks to be a bit shorter than me. I think I've seen her face somewhere. Ah, that's right.

"Oh, it's just you, Ooyama-san. What brings you here?"

Ooyama Misaki. She lives at this apartment building that I'm currently living, and if I remember correctly, her room is just beside mine. In the game, she is just an NPC with few and little screentime in the game, but for some reason, someone in the internet made her into a waifu, regardless of her small screentime. Now seeing her in reality, it's no wonder that one guy falls in love with her.

Aren't I supposed to be wary of her, you say? Well, she's just a cute and innocent neighbor. What's the worse that could happen?

"Uhm, here. My family delivered lots of fruits and vegetables to my apartment, please accept this." she hands out a small box that contains fresh fruits and veggies.

"Ah, thank you for these, Ooyama-san. I'll be putting these first in the kitchen."

As I was about to deliver this box inside, Ooyama-san called me.

"Say, Ryo-kun, have you done eating tonight?"

"I was about to eat my dinner with cup noodles. Why though?"

"I knew it. Lately you've been eating a lot of unhealthy foods. I'm a bit worried about your health, Ryo-kun."For some reason, she makes a concerning look on her face.

"Let me borrow you kitchen Ryo-kun, if you don't mind." she asks.

"Uh, sure?" As I give my approval, she then went inside at my apartment room. My room is made up of one living and dining room, a kitchen, and a bathroom. Although a bit of a small room, it feels way too big for a guy who lives alone.

I brought the box at the kitchen while Ooyama-san is browsing at my room, seemingly shock at the sight.

"Is there something wrong, Ooyama-san?"

"Nothing. It's just that, I was surprised at how clean your room is."

"Is that so? I'm sure cleaning your room is pretty normal though."

The first time I arrived here, it was one hell of a mess, it leaves me no choice but to clean it. Even I found some uhh... suspicious trash piling up in his room. Come on man, if you're gonna bang someone in your room, at least clean it after doing it.

"Anyways, just sit back there and relax. Leave the cooking to me! " she looks at me.

"You sure don't need help?"

"It's okay Ryo-kun. I can do this." she confidently says.

"Alright, then."

A few minutes later

 

Ooyama-san has just finished cooking using my kitchen. The aroma from her cooking smells too good that my stomach growls louder every minute has passed.

"Oh, wow these dishes looks really appetizing."

Stir fry veggies, stir fry cabbages, and a small bowl of salad. Of course, these dishes won't be complete with our lovely white rice.

"Sorry Ryo-kun, these are the only dishes I can make." says Ooyama-san with a dejected tone.

"No, no it's fine. In fact, I should be the one to tell you that." cooking these amounts of dishes is already good enough for me.

"Then, I'll be helping myself with your dishes, Ooyama-san. Itadakimasu." I take each one serve of the dishes then placed it into the bowl. Each one of them is so good that I start shoveling down the food into my food.

While I was eating at the table, she stares at me, seemingly too focus on me.

"Uhh, Ooyama-san? is there's something wrong in my face?"

"Uh, n-no, it's nothing. Please don't mind me."

"Ooyama-san, your cooking is amazing." I give my compliment to the cook as I have finished my meal. Man, maybe I should start practicing cooking as soon as possible.

"Really? I'm happy to hear that." she makes a sweet smile.

After eating, I then wash the dishes. Ooyama-san offers her help in washing, but I politely refuse, as she is my guest and also the one who cooks for me. I can't let my guest do more job for me.

"Thanks again for the delicious dinner, Ooyama-san. It was really great." I take Ooyama-san outside of my room since wanted to go back to her room.

"I don't know how I'll repay you but you can just ask anything you want from me."

She was surprised at what I have just said.

"Anything, you say?"

"Yes, anything. But don't ask for anything too pricey. I can't afford to pay for that." I tell her that. Even in this other world, I am still a penniless student.

"Fufu, I am not going to do it. So, are you free this Sunday?"

"Yes, I am free on that day."

She smiled brightly as I told her I was available on Sunday.

"Then, it's decided. We'll be having a date!"

19