Chapter 18: The Vampire Starts Her Adventure
123 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, hi! It's your favorite cuddly and fluffy new Mommy, Vampire Princess, Lily des! As we arrived back at the castle, I couldn't contain my excitement to introduce our daughter, Freya, to her other mothers, Lucy, Yami, and Mana.

“Wifey, my Darling, my Dear, I would like to introduce you to our daughter, Freya. Go ahead and say hi, sweetheart.” I said, addressing my wives.

“Okies, Mommy. Hi, nice to meet yoush, Mama Lucy, Mama Yami, and Mama Mana.” Freya greeted them with a sweet smile.

“Oh, she is too cute. I know she is all of ours daughter from looking at her, but Darling, I don't understand; can you explain?” Lucy asked.

“Follow me, Lucy, Yami, and Mana; I will explain everything. Please keep our darling daughter company, my Love.” Iris said, leading my wives to the patio.

“Okies, you don't have to ask me twice, Honey. Let's go play, sweetheart.” I said, taking Freya's hand and leading her to the living room.

After a few moments of playing with my daughter, I noticed my wives giving us warm, love-filled glances.

“…Ahem…I know it's cute to watch, but come with me, girls.” Iris said, interrupting us.

“Very well, Iris.” Lucy said, following Iris outside.

“Okay, let's go, Mana.” Yami added, reluctantly leaving the room.

“But…but it's too cute to look away…hah…very well.” Mana said, following the others.

As they left, I continued playing with Freya until they came back into the room with bright smiles on their faces.

“Thank you for letting me play with your hair. I love you, Mommy.” Freya said, hugging me tightly.

“I love you too, sweetheart. Do I look cute or funny?” I asked, making a silly face, with my hair in a sideways ponytail.

“Ehehe, you look cute and funny, Mommy.” Freya giggled.

“You are too sweet; look, your Mamas have come back in. I think they want to talk to you.” I said, pointing to my wives.

“Okies, I’ll go talk to them, Mommy. Can you make my hair like yours first?” Freya asked.

“Of course, sweetheart.” I said, putting her hair in a sideways ponytail like mine. She then gave me a hug and toddled over to my wives.

“Are done talking, Mama Iris?” Freya asked as she approached.

“Yes, we are, my darling daughter. You can talk to your other mamas now.” Iris replied.

“Come here, my sweet girl.” Lucy said, holding out her arms. Freya walked over to her and Lucy picked her up, giving her a light hug.

“It is nice to meet you, Freya. If you need anything, please let me know, okay? Mama Lucy loves you.” Lucy said, tears welling up in her eyes.

“Okies, I will. I love you too, Mama Lucy.” Freya replied, hugging Lucy back. After a moment, Lucy passed her on to Yami.

“Nice to meet you, Freya. Mama Yami will make the same vow to you that she made to your Mommy; I will always protect your smile, my lovely daughter. Mama Yami loves you very much,” Mama Yami said, smiling brightly at Freya.

I couldn't help but smile as Freya responded with an equally bright smile, “Thank you, I love you too, Mama Yami.”

Mama Yami hugged Freya, and small tears streamed down her face as she handed Freya over to Mana. “Hello there, Freya. It's nice to meet you. You are so cute. Can you call Mama Mana, Mommy too?” Mana asked.

“Iyaa… I only call my mommy, mommy…” Freya replied.

I could see the slight disappointment on Mana's face when Freya declined her question, but it quickly turned back into a smile. “That's okay, that's okay, I understand, my adorable daughter. I won't ask you to call me as such again… Mama Mana loves you a whole lot.”

“Ehehe, I'm sorry; I love you too, Mama Ma,” Freya said, trying to compromise.

Mana's smile brightened, and she gave our sweet daughter a hug before putting her back down so she could run back to me. “I love my mamas, Mommy!” Freya exclaimed.

“I'm glad that you do, sweetheart. Are you ready to meet your grandmothers, my Mama, and Mommy?” I asked.

“Yesh! I'm ready to meet them and go on an adventure,” Freya replied excitedly.

I notified the maid to tell my mothers that I was home and had a surprise for them. After a few minutes, the maid returned and took us to where my mothers were.

“Good evening, Mother Charlotte, Mother Daisy,” Lucy greeted them.

“Good evening, my lovely daughter-in-law. Where is my darling daughter and this new surprise she has for us?” Mommy Daisy asked.

“I'm right here, Mommy. So is the surprise,” I said, walking up to my mommy and showing her my adorable daughter.

“Wha… what is this adorable creature… she resembles you and all your wives? That should be impossible… not to mention… this cute girl has to be five years old at least…” Mama Charlotte exclaimed.

“Ehehe, this sweetheart is cute, isn't she, Mama, Mommy? Honey, do you want to explain to my mothers, or should I?” I asked.

“I don't think our darling daughter wants to leave your arms; the girls and I will explain to our dearest Mothers-in-Law. Why don’t you go play with our darling daughter outside while I explain, My Love,” Iris said.

“Very well, Honey. Come on, sweetheart, let's play while your Mamas explain to your grandmothers,” I said, taking Freya's hand and leading her outside.

Queen Daisy’s P.O.V.

It’s hard to believe that my little girl is now a mommy. The little girl who used to call me mommy is now called mommy herself. I try to focus as Iris explains everything that happened - who Freya is and her connection to Lily's previous life. But Iris reassures us that we don’t need to worry about Lily changing; Freya chose to be reborn as our daughter because of her personality.

“What can I say…?” I say, trying to process everything.

"Well, it's our darling daughter," Mama Charlotte replies.

"Of course, Darling. With our sweet daughter, we can never be too surprised. We would be mentally worn out if we were," Mommy Daisy adds.

“Haha, that's so true. Let’s bring our adorable daughter and granddaughter back here; Mimi wants to meet her granddaughter again,” Mimi Charlotte says.

As we approach the door to call them back into the room, we witness the most adorable scene. Lily is holding Freya in her lap and singing a beautiful melody that I used to sing to her.

“That was pretty, Mommy. Thank you for singing to me; I love you,” Freya says, her voice melting my heart.

“Ehehe, thank you. You are so cute; I love you too, sweetheart. My mommy used to sing that song to me, and I loved it every time she did, so I wanted to share it with you,” Lily replies, her love for her daughter evident in her voice.

Watching the scene, my wife and I enter doting Mother and Grandmother Mode.

"Look, My Love, our adorable daughter is holding and singing to our adorable granddaughter. This is too pure and cute," Mama and Mimi Charlotte stated.

"I know, Darling. I don't want either of our sweet girls to leave; I just want to admire the cuteness," I add, my eyes shining with love.

As we express our love for Lily and Freya, they turn and run towards us, our precious granddaughter held safely in her mother's arms.

Lily’s P.O.V.

While playing with my sweet daughter, I could hear Mama Charlotte and Mommy Daisy yell out, "Look, My Love, our adorable daughter is holding and singing to our adorable granddaughter; this is too pure and cute."

"I know, Darling. I don't want either of our sweet girls to leave; I just want to admire the cuteness," Mommy Daisy added.

After they happily stated as such, I picked up my sweet daughter and ran towards my mothers, so my daughter could talk to them.

"Go ahead and introduce yourself, sweetheart," I said.

"Hi, I’m Mommy’s daughter Freya," Freya said.

"Hahaha, nice to meet you. I’m your mommy’s Mama. Can you call me Mimi?" Mama Charlotte asked.

"Yes, I will call you Mimi now," Freya replied.

"She’s so cute, isn't she, my Love?" Mimi Charlotte said.

"Yes, she is, Darling. Is it okay if I hold you, my sweet granddaughter?" Mommy Daisy asked.

"Yes," Freya answered.

After Freya answered, I handed my lovely daughter to Mommy Daisy.

"My sweet granddaughter, I want to thank you for choosing to be our daughter’s daughter and our granddaughter. I also want to say, you, Mimi, and I love you so much. Will you please call me Nana from now on?" Nana Daisy said.

"Yes, I will. You don’t have to thank me, I love my Mommy, and I love you too, Mimi, Nana," Freya said.

After my sweet daughter said such, she gave Mimi and Nana a tight hug before she got handed back to me and gave me a hug. Then Mommy Daisy said, "My darling daughter, I know you have completed your training, so will you please transform into Rose, your vampire form, for a second?"

"Yes, Mommy," I replied.

After I answered as such, I handed Freya to Mama Charlotte and transformed into Rose. To which my darling daughter stated, "So pretty…"

I was surprised by her statement; I was worried she would fear my aura in this form since it is entirely different from my usual aura. Mommy Daisy stated, "Very well, you can go on your adventure; you have proven you can control your powers. You can change back now."

After she said such, I transformed back to my Lily form, and Mama Charlotte handed my daughter back to me. Mama Charlotte called for the maid and had her go get someone; after a few minutes, a beautiful maid with medium-length red hair and stunning yellow eyes that shone like gold, whom I had slightly recognized but hadn’t met before, but Yami and Lucy seemed to know, came into the room. After which, Mama Charlotte announced,

“We will allow you to go on your adventure, but you will have to take this maid with you; her name is Klare, and she is from the dragonnewt race,”

“It is a pleasure to meet you, Master,” Klare greeted me.

“It is a pleasure to meet you as well, but may I ask why you call me master?” I inquired.

“That is understandable. I was told not to call you princess while on the adventure to keep your identity a secret, and since I am a maid, I cannot call you by name either,” Klare explained.

“Very well, I understand. It seems my Wifey and my Darling know you, and my Mama is recommending you. So we are happy to have you on our adventure,” I said, accepting Klare's presence.

“My darling daughter, one last thing, our friend's daughter Sue has asked you to visit her after you start your adventure. She is human, but she isn’t an evil human, I promise. She lives in the Royal Capital of the Garrison Empire. Will you please go to visit Sue first on your adventure, my darling daughter?” Mommy Daisy requested.

“Ah…I remember meeting Sue during my birthday ball; I wanted to see her again. Okies, I will do as you say and visit Sue first, Mommy,” I replied, excited to reunite with Sue.

“Good then, I’m sure you are ready to go on your adventure, but can you stay tonight and tomorrow so that we can spend time with you and our granddaughter before you leave?” Mommy Daisy asked.

“Of course, Mommy,” I agreed.

After our conversation, we spent the night together in my giant bed, where Iris consumed the memories of the punishment that day. The next day, my daughter and I spent time with my mama and mommy before we departed.

As we said our goodbyes, my Mama reminded us, “Remember, if you need anything, you can always come to us.”

“Goodbye, Mama, I love you, and thank you for everything,” I expressed, giving her a tight hug.

“Bye-bye, Mimi, I loves you,” Freya added before we hugged Mama Charlotte.

“Goodbye, my Darling Daughter and granddaughter. Remember to write us, and make sure neither of you goes anywhere alone. Also, make sure to bathe as much as you can; I have already packed a bunch of just-in-case money in your bag. You will always have a place to come home to, so please visit every now and again. …I…love…you…my…darling daughter…be safe in your travels,” Mommy Daisy advised, holding back tears.

“I…promise…I…love you…too…Mommy,” I sobbed, tears streaming down my face.

“I loves you too, Nana,” Freya said before we hugged Mommy Daisy.

After our goodbyes, we turned around and walked to the adventures guild with Klare and my wives. Freya noticed my sadness and comforted me with hugs, and I felt a little better.

“Thank you, sweetheart; I feel better now. It is time for the Vampire to start her adventure,” I said, giving her a bright smile.

1st Arc: ~Fin~

4