Chapter 18.5: The Queen’s Love Story
61 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Good morning, everyone; it is everyone’s favorite fluffy and cuddly Vampire Queen Charlotte Vamper. This is a story of how my wife, Queen Daisy Vampar, and I fell in love and became each other's blood servants/wives. It began 20 years ago. 

I am Charlotte Vamper, the Dual-Wielding Knight Princess. The tension between the Vamper and Vampar races is rising, and I've just learned that I am to be married to the Scarlet Witch of the Night, Princess Daisy Vampar. It's meant to bring peace to the kingdom, but I can't help feeling conflicted. 

"Mother, why must I be married?" I ask, hoping for some clarity. 

"What's wrong with getting married to Daisy? You two have been friends since you were young children, and this is to prevent the kingdom from going into chaos," my mother replies. 

"There is nothing necessarily wrong with it, Mother. However, I didn't want to get married until absolutely necessary. Daisy and I have been training so we can go on an adventure," I explain, trying to make her understand. 

"Do you remember why you have been training and wanting to go on this adventure?" my mother asks. 

"Of course, it was so we could find a way for Daisy to go outside during the day since she is a full-blooded member of the Vampar race. Don't tell me?" I realize. 

"Yes, my dear daughter. The thing you have been training for can be achieved if you and Daisy become each other's blood servants and wives. I promise you will still get to go on your adventure after you marry and the chaos in the kingdom calms down. Not to mention, the child you will have eventually will have the royal blood of both families and will be immortal. So what's your answer?" my mother explains. 

I contemplate her words for a moment. If that is the case, I am okay with marrying Daisy. We will achieve our dream. But before I can answer, a knight bursts into the chambers in a panic. 

"Your Highness, Daisy Vampar is being attacked in her home!" the knight exclaims urgently. 

Without hesitation, I sprint towards Daisy's home. As I run, I hear my mother's voice ringing in my ears. 

"Charlotte, if she is still alive, your best chance to save her from getting attacked again is to make her your wife/blood servant. Hurry!" she shouts after me. 

When I arrive at Daisy's home, my worst fears are confirmed. She is lying on the ground, bleeding profusely. I rush to her side, praying she is still alive. 

"Daisy... Daisy!" I cry out, my heart breaking at the sight of her wounded form. 

“Her pulse is weakening. Am I too late to save her? Our dream was finally going to come true…” Charlotte thought, desperation creeping into her voice. 

“It’s not too late, you can still save her, make her your wife, and she wakes from the action; make her make you her blood servant.” a voice interrupted Charlotte’s thoughts. 

“Who is this speaking to me? It feels as if she has the voice of a Goddess…?” Charlotte wondered, confused and a little frightened. 

“That doesn’t matter at the moment; I will explain after you save her.” the voice replied. 

Charlotte knew she had no time to waste. Without another thought, she turned to bite Daisy’s neck, hoping against hope that it wasn’t too late. To her surprise, Daisy awakened immediately after she had bitten her. 

“Wha… what's happening? Charlotte?” Daisy asked, her voice weak. 

“I will explain later, Daisy, you are in danger; hurry and make me your wife and blood servant so we can save you!” Charlotte urged her, her mind racing. 

Daisy, confused and weak, followed Charlotte’s instructions and bit her in turn. As they sealed their contract, a warm light enveloped them both, and Daisy’s wounds were miraculously healed. 

“What just happened? I will ask the voice in a minute first I need to tell Daisy my feelings for her…” Charlotte thought, feeling a mixture of excitement and confusion. 

“What…what happened?” Daisy asked, looking at Charlotte with wide eyes. 

“We will find out soon, Daisy. I want to tell you my feelings first.” Charlotte said, taking a deep breath. “Daisy, I wish this happened in another way, but we have become each other’s wives now, and the dream we have been training for has become a reality. We have gained one another’s abilities, and you can go outside during the day now. So with this, Daisy, I love you. I have loved you since we were children; I didn’t want to confess until we achieved our dream. Will you go on the adventure we have always planned with me as my wife?” 

Daisy’s face lit up with joy as she replied, “Of course, I will. I love you, Charlotte. I have always loved you as well.” 

Charlotte felt as if her heart would burst with happiness as she held Daisy in a tight embrace, kissing her softly. It was a dream come true, and nothing else mattered in that moment. 

“Thank you, whoever you are. Can you explain to me what happened?” Charlotte asked the mysterious voice. 

“Thank you for saving my wife, but what do you need us to do?” Charlotte asked the mysterious voice. 

“After Daisy made you her blood servant, she inherited your abilities. Which made both of you immortal, so all of Daisy’s wounds were healed. However, you two are only immortal regarding physical injuries; you can still die by age. The child you will have will be completely immortal and ageless after reaching 18. You don’t have to worry about the child being lonely either; after they awaken their Vampire form, they will be able to make the ones they love immortal and ageless like them. The condition will be that they vow to love each other for all eternity. Now with that said, the thing I need you to do is have a child in 2 years. Please make sure you do so; it is imperative,” the voice explained. 

Charlotte nodded in agreement. “Very well, you saved my wife, and there must be a reason, so we will do as you say.” 

“Thank you, whoever you are,” Daisy added. 

“Goodbye, for now; I’m sure I will meet you again in the future,” the voice said before fading away. 

As they walked towards the castle, Charlotte turned to Daisy and said, “I love you, my Love.” 

“I love you too, Darling,” Daisy replied. 

Two years later, they welcomed their beautiful daughter into the world. 

“She’s here, our beautiful daughter is here; you did it, my Love! What should we call this adorable girl?” Charlotte asked excitedly. 

“Fufufu, calm down a little, Darling. I am quite tired; our adorable daughter’s name will be Lily which means purity. She is the 1st Princess of the Vamper Kingdom, Lily Vamper,” Daisy said, exhausted but happy. 

“What a great name; it is perfect. Nice to meet you, my darling daughter Lily,” Charlotte said, gently holding her newborn. 

Eighteen years later, Lily fulfilled their request and gained control over her powers. She also found love and made a new wife. 

“So our darling daughter did what we asked her to, and she has control over her powers now and made a new wife,” Charlotte said. 

“I guess that means we must allow her to go on the adventure she has been dreaming of…,” Daisy added. 

“I know you are worried, my Love, but Lily is a lot stronger now, and she has her lovely brides by her side as well, and I have a person prepared to watch over Lily on her adventure in the guise of a maid. Speaking of her brides, do you think her new bride could be…” Charlotte trailed off. 

“The voice that helped you save me all those years ago. I do believe she is; I recognize her voice. To think the voice who saved us was the Goddess, and that same Goddess fell in love with our daughter,” Daisy said with a smile. 

Just then, there was a knock on their door, and the maid announced that Lily had arrived with a surprise. 

“Well, Darling, I guess it is time to see what our sweet daughter’s newest surprise is,” Daisy said, getting up from her seat. 

“I guess you're right, my Love. Our darling daughter is always full of surprises,” Charlotte said, following Daisy out of the room. 

5