Chapter 22: The Vampire and The Noble’s Daughter (Part 1)
60 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

==============================================
P.O.V: Iris
==============================================

My Love's dream was a vision, and the one in danger is the First Princess of the Garrison Empire, Susan Garrison, otherwise known to us as Sue."

"So, Sue was a princess as well. How is she in danger? Were you able to see the cause of her danger?" Lucy asked, concern etched on her face.

"Yes, what I was able to see was that Sue has a female stalker, and it seems as though they are disguised as a royal chambermaid," I replied.

"What should we do, Iris?" Mana asked, looking at me for guidance.

"We will need to come up with a plan so that our love doesn't lose her one chance at a human companion that understands the same struggles as a member of a royal family," I said, thinking of how Sue could be helped.

"I would like to see, Darling become better at being around humans," Lucy said, and I nodded in agreement.

"As would I, Lucy. Hold on, I may have just come up with an idea, but it may involve lying to our love and daughter for a little while," Yami said, her eyes narrowed in concentration.

"What is this plan you speak of, Senior Yami?" Klare asked.

"Klare, no need to call me that. You are a fellow wife now," Yami said with a smile. "Now, for the plan, we can use the guise of Klare delivering a message from the Queen to Sue's parents to warn them about the stalker. We can have Klare go undercover as a trainee maid while we and our love visit Sue."

"I understand how that plan could work, but why must we lie to, Darling?" Lucy asked, frowning slightly.

"Because she will run off and try to save Sue by any means necessary, including turning her into a blood servant if she is on the brink of death. That could cause major issues between our country and Sue's. Plus, I would personally prefer it if Sue and our love had a longer friendship before moving any further," I explained.

"Mumm...Sue..." Lily murmured in her sleep.

"It seems, Darling is starting to stir. So have we decided to keep the plan a secret from Darling for the time being?" Lucy asked.

"Yes," all of the wives and I replied, except for Lucy.

"Very well, Klare would like to wake our Princess with a kiss, while I go get our beloved daughter," Lucy said, moving towards our sleeping Love.

"Is it really, okay? I know Honey and my relationship happened rather suddenly," Klare said, looking uncertain.

"Of course, it's fine. You have been in love with Darling for years since she saved you, and she actually remembered you. Her feelings fully came to form when you protected our beloved daughter," Lucy reassured her.

"Thank you, Lucy," Klare said, a smile lighting up her face.

"Please hurry, before she wakes in tears from her nightmare," Lucy said, and Klare leaned down to wake our Love up with a kiss.

==============================================
P.O.V: Lily
==============================================
"I will be your shield from now and forever, I love you, Honey. Please wake up from your nightmare, and let me see your beautiful smile," Klare whispers into my ear. I feel a sweet taste on my lips, like caramel, as she pulls away.

"More," I say with a bright and slightly shy smile on my face. I pull Klare's face back to mine and kiss her again.

“Uhm.... Ho... honey...mm,” Klare murmurs.

As I turn my head from our kiss, I see Lucy holding our sweet daughter, Freya. She's looking at Klare and me with sparkling eyes.

"Please save anymore for later, Darling, our darling daughter is awake and asking for her Mommy," Lucy says.

"Sorry, Wifey. Come here, sweetheart," I say to Freya.

"Yaayy! Coming, Mommy!" Freya exclaims.

“It’s fine, Darling, though make to give all of us some attention later as well,” Lucy reminds me.

“Hee-hee, of course I will, my Wifey,” I reply.

Freya reaches me, and we give each other a tight hug. I explain to her that what she saw Mommy and Mama Klare doing is something only people who love each other should do together.

"But does that mean I can’t give Mommy and my mamas kisses?" Freya asks.

“Hahaha," Mana and Yami laugh.

“Don’t worry about them, sweetheart. They're laughing at me. Of course, you can give us kisses. You give us kisses on the cheek, and you are our daughter. For anyone else besides me, your mamas, and your Nana and Mimi, it's different. Okay?" I explained to her.

“Okies, I understand. I love you, Mommy, Cachuuu," Freya says before giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek. I do the same before telling her, "I love you too, my sweet daughter."

“Now that you and Freya are rested and awake, my Beloved, we should head out to meet Sue so that Klare can deliver the Queen’s message to Sue’s parents,” Yami reminds me.

“Now that you mention her name, I feel as though I am forgetting something in regard to Sue, maybe from one of my dreams. Oh well, if it's important, it will come to me at the right time,” I say.

“...phew...” I felt as though I heard Yami and Iris sigh in relief, but it must have been my imagination.

"Well then... off we go to see a certain noble’s daughter!" I say as we head out.

4