Chapter 24: The Vampire and the Noble’s Daughter (The Final Part)
71 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement: All the Wives Will be Calling Lily Either My Dear or My Darling in homage to my Princess, and Lily will be Calling them my Darling (insert name).

Hey there, it's your favorite cuddly vampire princess Lily! It's been a week since we arrived to visit Sue, or as I like to call her, the First Princess of the Garrison Empire, Susan Garrison. My wives tried to keep it from me as long as possible, but our sweet daughter overheard them talking about laying a trap to catch the stalker red-handed yesterday.

To be honest, I'm a little mad at them for lying, but I made them promise to give Freya and me extra cuddles after this is over. I have grown to admire Sue, though. She's really sweet and energetic, yet she has a protective and stoic mature side that shows in moments that require important decisions. If it was decided as a political marriage to protect her, I would be willing to do so. And if not, maybe after a while longer, I would consider marrying her anyway. But enough of my rambling, let's get to the main story...

"Do you all remember what you're supposed to do tonight?" Yami asks.

"Can we go over it one more time for the readers, my dear Yami?" I request.

"Of course, I'm sorry, my love," Yami says.

"You, Iris, and Mana will be our backup while also watching Freya. If Sue gets injured in a life-threatening way, we will call one of you three. However, remember we will only call you if that is absolutely necessary. We do not want to cause a dispute between our countries. Klare will be disguised as a maid coming as if she was called. Lucy will be hidden from range with her bow, and I am trained in stealth, so I will be hidden within the room to watch over Sue. We have already set the bait that people are growing suspicious of the maid in question, and the Queens have been informed. We will communicate over telepathy magic. Is everyone ready?" Yami explains.

"Yes! Yesh!" everyone, including Freya, responds.

"Thank you, everyone, for protecting me. And thank you as well, Freya," Sue says.

“Ha, ha! Don’t worry, my Mommy won’t let anyone hurt you, because she is falling for you,” Freya said, giggling. "Freya can tell."

Lily couldn't help but let out a snort. "Pffft! Ahem..."

"What a smart daughter we have, right, my Darling?" Lucy said, looking at Lily with a warm smile.

But Lily could sense that something was off. "My Darling Lucy, your smile is not reaching your ears..." she said, feeling concerned.

Later on, Lily made a mental note to give Lucy some extra attention to find out what was bothering her.

"Can I tell you a secret, Freya?" Sue asked.

"Mm-hm," Freya nodded.

"I think I am falling for your Mommy as well. Is that okay with you?" Sue said, looking at Freya.

"Yesh, because Freya already knew, and Freya likes you too. But Mommy, after Sue, no more new Mamas, okies?" Freya said, looking up at Lily.

"Okay, I can agree that after Sue, no more new Mamas for Freya, and no more new wives for Mommy. Thank goodness. Wait, did I just get talked into confessing and getting married again by my own daughter?" Lily said, feeling amused.

"Yes, yes you did, my Love. We will deal with it later. Let's finish this mission first," Iris said, smiling at Lily.

"Let's go, Mommy, Mama Sue," Freya said, grabbing both of their hands.

"Well, I guess it was decided for us. I love you, and you have always been in my dreams since we met at your birthday ball. From now on, I would like to call you my Darling," Sue said, looking at Lily with a loving gaze.

"I love you as well. I love your energy, your smile, and your mature side as well," I told Sue, feeling overwhelmed with emotion. "This spur of the moment thing is fine if it's you, my Darling Sue. We will still need to have a long talk with the Queens, but for now, let's go rid you of your stalker."

As we began to walk away, I suddenly remembered something important from my second nightmare about Sue.

"Wait, my Darlings, come here please," I called out to my brides and daughter.

"What is it, my Darling?" Mana asked.

"What's wrong, my Dear?" Klare added.

As they gathered around me and Sue, I shared with them the important detail that I had just remembered.

"I just remembered an important detail about my second nightmare about Sue. We need to speak to the Queens immediately," I said, feeling a sense of urgency.

After I explained everything to them, we quickly made our way to the Queen's royal chambers. This time, we weren't there as Sue's guests, but as a Royal Ambassador seeking the hand of the First Princess of the Garrison Empire, Susan Garrison, in marriage.

==========================================================

Later that night P.O.V. Change: Sue

==========================================================

“You will reap what you sow for aligning yourself with those wretched beasts of the Vamper Kingdom. You humans should do as we say, much like your neighbors, the Harold Kingdom. But nonetheless, I will kill you here and blame it on the cute little vampire princess of yours. Now die!” a voice from the dark said.

Slash!

“Don’t you know if you want to kill someone in their sleep, you need to be quieter? This does hurt, though. I'm glad my Darling asked if I wanted her to use ice magic to numb my vital points to reduce the pain. It’s already healing. This is amazing. This is my Darling’s love for me.” (Sue)

“Impossible! How did you not die?” the voice yelled out in confusion.

“My Darling’s love, that’s all you need to know. Now why don't you reveal what you really are, Karen?” I stated.

“So, you know that much as well, fine. I guess I can reveal myself before I kill you. I am of the great demon race, I am known as Karen the Butcher, I work under the one true Demon Lord. All will bow down before him in the end, and no one will get in his way. Now let's see if that mysterious healing will work if I cut you into tiny pieces!” the demon Karen stated.

“Oh, Divine, pass on a holy light and strike down a pillar to destroy all those who wish to cause harm. Holy Judgment!” Iris chanted.

“Aargh, damn you, the demon lord will win in the end!” The demon Karen screamed.

“That was amazing, Goddess.” I gleefully stated.

“Thank you, but I told you to call me Iris since you are part of the Wives Club now, even if not officially ceremony-wise. Hahaha.” Iris stated while laughing.

“Great job, Sue, Iris. Given the circumstances, the plans had to change last minute. Is my Dear, and our sweet daughter okay?” Yami questioned.

“Yes, they are perfectly fine, our Darling was worried about Sue, so our sweet daughter played with her until they both got tired and took a nap on Lucy and Mana’s laps.” Iris explained.

“Haha, did our Darling, falling asleep mofuing Mana’s ears again?” I laughed and questioned.

“Actually, she fell asleep on Lucy’s she wanted to give her some extra attention since they haven’t got to spend much time together the last couple of days, and Lucy has been a little mopey.” Iris answered.

“So now that this is taken care of, I have a question for you Sue.” Yami stated.

“Yes, what is it?” I asked.

“Are you ready to meet your Mother-in-laws, the Queens of the Vamper Kingdom?” Yami asked.

3