Extra Chapter 24.5: The Vampire’s Daughter
77 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

========================================================== 

Freya’s P.O.V. 
========================================================== 

 

Hi there! It's me, Princess Freya, the cuddly vampire princess. Today, I'm spending time with my mamas. Mama Lucy said I could play with them today because my mommy is resting. She had a terrible dream and isn't feeling well. Right now, I'm playing dress-up with Mama Mana, but I can't help thinking about my mommy. 

"What's wrong, sweetheart? Are you thinking about your mommy?" Mama Mana asks me. 

I nod my head. "Yesh," I say, my voice trembling. 

"It's okay if you feel sad, Freya. You don't have to hold your pain or sadness in front of others. It helps to release it and become happy again when things are better. Your mommy taught me that," Mama Mana says, trying to comfort me. 

"Really?" I ask, wiping my tears away. 

"Yes, sweetheart. It's okay that you cry for your mommy, even though you get to be with Mama Mana," Mama Mana says, hugging me. 

Mama Mana tells me a story that my mommy taught her when she saved her and asked her to marry her. "Don't ever hide your pain with a smile. It means not to hide your tears, pain, sadness, or even anger with a fake smile because it will eventually lead to fake happiness," Mama Mana says, recalling the memory. 

Mama Mana offers to tell me some more stories about my mommy to make me feel better. She tells me lots of funny stories about my mommy, and I can't help but giggle. While I play with her ears, I slowly drift off to sleep. 

When I wake up, I find myself lying next to my mommy. She's asleep, so I give her a light hug. Mama Lucy is reading a letter, and Mama Klare is cooking a snack for us with magic. I'm amazed. 

"Wow, Mama Klare, how are you cooking with magic?" I ask her curiously. 

"It's an old trick my mother taught me when I was younger. My lineage or family comes from dragons who transformed and mated with other races. My mother was such a dragon, which makes me half dragon. So I'm really good at controlling fire and wind magic," Mama Klare explains. 

"Wow, Mama Klare, can you really cook with magic?" I asked, amazed. 

Mama Klare smiled at me, "Yes, darling. I come from a family of dragons who can transform and mate with other races. My mother was a dragon, which makes me half dragon too. So, I'm good at controlling fire and wind magic." 

I was about to ask if Mama Klare could transform into a dragon, but then she looked sad and her voice trailed off. Mama Lucy noticed and walked over to us, picking me up for a hug. "Are you okay, Klare?" Mama Lucy asked. "I can finish cooking with Freya if you need some time alone." 

Mama Klare wiped her eyes and shook her head. "No, no, it's okay. I'm sorry, Freya. I don't want Freya to think she asked something wrong. But after I'm done cooking, I'd love to spend some time with our Darling." 

I could see the sadness in Mama Klare's smile, so I hugged her and said, "Mommy once said you shouldn't ever hide your pain with a smile. It's okay to be sad even in front of me, Mama Klare. I love you." 

Mama Klare started crying, and I didn't know what to do. But Mama Lucy hugged both of us and said, "You truly are such a wonderful daughter, Freya. You're just like your Mommy." 

After we calmed down, Mama Klare gave me the snack she was cooking and said, "Thank you, sweetie. You helped Mama Klare feel better. I promise I won't ever hide my pain with a smile again. I brought some extra snacks over, so eat all you want." 

I happily munched on the snacks while Mama Lucy and Mama Klare talked. Mama Lucy mentioned a letter from their Mother-in-Laws the Queens about the preparations for the wedding ceremony and something else Iris came up with to help my Mommy. "Speaking of whom," Mama Lucy said, "you might want to wake her up soon. She has dinner with her future Mother-in-Laws, the Queens of this empire, and Sue." 

Author notes: This is just a short bonus chapter, the next chapter will be released in an hour or so.

2