Chapter 25: The Vampire’s Dinner with the Future-In-Law’s
50 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

==================================================
P.O.V.: Sue
==================================================

Hello everyone, it's Sue, your favorite human princess. Today, my Darling, our daughter Freya, and I are going to have dinner with my mothers before heading off to my Darling's kingdom for our wedding ceremony. The other brides said they would take care of everything, so we could spend some quality time with my mothers. Their names are Queen Sofia Garrison and Queen Samantha Garrison. I call Queen Sofia "Momma," and Queen Samantha "Mother." Freya calls them Granny Sof and Granny Sam. As I'm talking to you, they're currently trying to get my Darling to call them...

"Please call me Mother Sam as well, my dearest future daughter," said Queen Samantha.

"Yes, yes, no need to hold back. You're already part of our family, Lily. You can call me Momma Sofia. You were just too cute and brave when you asked for our daughter's hand in marriage," said Queen Sofia.

"I was hoping something would happen between the two of them, but I didn't expect it to happen so soon and under such circumstances. It's okay though because our daughter is fine, and we not only got the cutest daughter-in-law, but we also got the most adorable granddaughter in the world," said Queen Samantha.

After saying that, Momma Sofia hugged onto my Darling, and Mother Samantha hugged onto Freya. As my two mothers were enjoying the fluffy cuteness, I could see my Darling starting to feel uncomfortable, and Freya starting to worry about her.

"Momma, please remember that my Darling isn't fully comfortable around humans yet. She needs to rest. Mother, our daughter is starting to want her mommy. Would you allow her to go to her, please?" I said.

"Ah, I'm terribly sorry for that, young Lily. Please forgive me," said Queen Sofia.

"I'm sorry as well, sweetheart. You can go to your mommy if you wish," said Queen Samantha.

After both of my mothers apologized, Freya gave my mother Sam a hug and ran to my Darling. My Darling then said, "Heh-heh, please don't apologize. It's quite all right. I promise I will work on getting more comfortable around humans. I hope you don't take it personally. I've known you two since I was young as my mother's friends, and now I love you two as my family, and I love your daughter very much as well. Thank you for the compliments, and I will agree that you two have the most adorable granddaughter in the world as well. Thank you, Mother Sam, Momma Sofia. Thank you as well, my Darling Sue, for noticing how Freya and I were feeling. I love you." As I looked at my darling daughter, Freya, and my loving partner, Lily, my heart swelled with joy. "They are too cute and considerate; my heart can’t take it...keeheee...," I thought to myself.

“Fufu...of course, my Darling it is my job as your bride to keep notice on how you and our darling daughter are feeling, and of course I love you, too,” I said with a smile.

“Freya love Mommy and Mama Sue as well!” Freya chimed in happily.

“Ehehe, we love you too, Freya,” Lily and I said in unison.

“This is a lovely family scene, isn't it, Honey?” Momma Sofia said, breaking the moment.

“Yes, it is. It’s almost as though we have been forgotten about within that pink space, Dear,” Mother Sam added with a chuckle.

“Sowwy, Granny Sam. Granny Sof,” Freya said apologetically.

“You have no reason to apologize, sweetheart. We were talking about your Mommy and Mama Sue,” Mother Sam reassured her.

“Ahaha, sowwy, Mother Sam, Momma Sofia. I guess we did go off into our own little familial world,” Lily said with a laugh.

“It’s okay. If anything, it should be Susan over there who should apologize. You two are just too adorable,” Momma Sofia said, teasingly.

As I listened to their banter, I couldn't help but feel happy and content. But then, I heard something that sounded a little rude reach my ear, and I felt compelled to respond.

“Hey, I will agree over the adorableness. You know what, whatever you two are weaker than me when it comes to cute things,” I said playfully.

After we had finished eating and calmed down, Freya and my darling fell asleep on a sofa in the room while playing with Momma Sofia. With my two loves asleep, I decided to ask my mothers about my future in-laws.

“Speaking of family, as my Darling has said, you two are close friends with her mothers, the Queens of the Vamper Kingdom. Should I know anything so I can be prepared when I meet them?” I asked.

“Nope, they are just like us, except one thing...” Mother Sam said.

“They are a thousand times more overprotective of their daughter than we are, so be prepared for harsh combat training by Queen Charlotte and harsh magic and espionage training by Queen Daisy,” Momma Sofia added.

“I have had training as a princess knight within our empire. I believe I can handle the training I will receive from my future mothers-in-law as well. If it is for the sake of protecting my Darling and my daughter, I am willing to do anything,” I said confidently.

“Good. Keep that willpower going, and we will see you before the wedding ceremony. I am so happy for you,” Momma Sofia said with a smile.

“I am so proud of the woman you have become. Make sure to protect those two. I know Lily is an adult as well, but there is just something so pure about her that needs to be protected at all costs. Please tell Lily it's okay that she fell asleep. We will see you again soon. We love you,” Mother Sam said with a warm smile.

“I promise, and I will. I love you too. Thank you for everything,” I said, feeling grateful for their support.

After my mothers left, I took a deep breath and looked over at my sleeping family. My heart swelled with love for them both as I thought about our future together. With a gentle smile, I walked over to my sleeping partner and softly whispered, "I guess it's time to wake the sleeping beauty and head off to the Kingdom."

3