Chapter 5: Qi Gathering Pill
71 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yanran!"

Geye changed greatly as he rushed forward as he showed no doubt that the one blown away was Nalan Yanran!

Not to mention Geye, even Xiao Zhan and the three elders were also so surprised that they stood up.

Furthermore, Nalan Yanran was not a simple disciple, she was a disciple accepted by the sect master, a genius disciple that the sect master planned to cultivate into the next sect master.

She was actually unable to block a move from someone of the same cultivation level! Who would believe that!

If this matter was known to the Yunlan sect, the whole sect would be surprised.

Geye quickly took out a healing pill and let Nalan Yanran eat it. Luckily, Nalan Yanran's meridian was not damaged, so it would not affect her cultivation. Unfortunately, two of Nalan Yanran's fingers were broken as they were twisted unnaturally.

They could only go back to ask pill king Guhe to refine a broken bone pill before it could be healed.

Nalan Yanran was so confused that she did not even register the pain.

She had actually lost, furthermore she could not even withstand one move!

Xiao Yan was also not unhurt, his attire's sleeve was torn apart, there was a line of wound on his right elbow from which blood was dripping.

Xiao Yan looked at his own wound and shook his head in dissatisfaction: "I still need to work hard, I'm actually wounded.

Hearing Xiao Yan's words, Nalan Yanran was so angry that she became breathless, he actually wanted it to be undamaged!

"Young patriarch is invincible!!"

"Young patriarch!"

"Young patriarch!"

Cheers resounded like thunder, in the hearts of the Xiao clan's younger generation, Xiao Yan was invincible, they never thought that beating Nalan Yanaran in one move was something strange.

However, such was not the case with the older generation, this world followed logic, it was not like a game where you could release a critical hit.

Xiao Zhan's eyes shrunk, as the clan patriarch, he was more clear than anyone else about the clan's situation. The skill used by Xiao Yan was not something that Xiao Clan possessed.

This Dou skill was of a higher grade than the Xuan-lower-grade green wood fast sword. Furthermore, Xiao Yan was quite proficient in it, so he should have cultivated it for quite some time!

Xiao Zhan felt complicated in his heart and thought: "Could it be Xuner?"

Xiao Yan raised his hand and everyone slowly quieted down. They only saw Xiao Yan calmly walking towards the door and said to Nalan Yanran while looking down at her: "Since you have lost, then according to the agreement, I will go to the Nalan mansion to divorce you."

"No!" Geye suddenly stood up, if this happened, it would let other people know that Nalan Yanran had disregarded the senior's face and promise and selfishly brought the people from Yunlan sect to forcefully break the engagement.

In the Dou qi continent, this was extremely impolite. It would be impossible for the Yunlan sect to let such an impolite person become the sect master.

Furthermore, if this matter was known by other people, they would think that the Yunlan sect was bullying others, its reputation would be broken and it would be difficult for the few of them to escape responsibility. That was why they had arrived in such a low-key manner and had prepared a gift of compensation.

Xiao Yan laughed in ridicule and said: "What, Yunlan sect also liked to make this 'younger generation was beaten, the older generation would come out' trick?"

Geye's eyelids twitched fiercely, he actually wanted to do so. However, looking at the Dou grandmasters tiger-like gaze from behind Xiao Yan, he felt that if he truly took action, everyone from the Xiao clan would attack crazily.

Geye showed a pleasing smile, saluted at Xiao Yan and said: "Little friend Xiao Yan, this matter is indeed Yanran's fault. If you are willing, I could let you become the Yunlan sect's core disciple and cultivate profound dou technique. Additionally, I would also provide a satisfactory compensation for Yanran's impulsive action."

Xiao Yan waved his hand disinterestedly and said: "Forget about me entering Yunlan sect, I can't compliment Yunlan sect's teaching principle."

"Three years." Nalan Yanran looked at Xiao Yan with teary-eye while hiding her clenched fist within her sleeves and forcefully held back the pain brought by her broken finger to point at Xiao Yan's nose and shouted: "Xiao Yan! Give me three years, I will definitely surpass you in three years and wash away today's shame of defeat!"

"If I still lose to you in three years, even if you want my life, or want me to become your slave, I, Nalan Yanran, am willing!"

Xiao Yan's face was calm and expressionless. At this moment, Xiao Yan was thinking in his mind.

After a while, Xiao Yan turned around and returned to the hall as he calmly said: "The matter of my Xiao clan will be decided by the clan patriarch, everything comes from my parents, what my father decides will be my decision."

Hearing Xiao Yan's words, both Geye and Xiao Zhan sighed in relief at the same time. Xiao Yan obviously gave a way out for both sides. After all, Xiao Yan was currently the young patriarch. He also did not want the Xiao clan to have a strong enemy and this matter was also related to Xiao Zhan. Although Xiao Yan's grandfather had passed away, Xiao Zhan was still around so he could just leave the decision to his father.

Nalan Yanran saluted to Xiao Zhan, as she bit her lower lips in pain and said: "Uncle Xiao, this time Yanran had ignored everyone's interest, I apologise for offending you so much. In the future, please come and visit the Nalan house as a guest when you have the time."

Xiao Zhan felt helpless as he looked at her nominal daughter-in-law. Nalan Yanran's bullying had indeed angered him at the beginning but now, he felt that his son had attacked too heavily.

"Never mind, you have also received your lesson. The matter of engagement was indeed our two old men's lack of consideration. Then let's see three years later, it can also let me and Nalan Jie discuss this thing properly."

Hearing Xiao Zhan's words, Nalan Yanran bowed slightly and said respectfully: "Thank you uncle Xiao for forgiving me. Please have the pill as a gift of apology."

When Nalan Yanran left, she looked at Xiao Yan deeply, seemingly wanting to carve Xiao Yan's appearance deep in her mind. It could be seen from her eyes, even if Xiao Yan was at the end of the world, she would definitely come to challenge him three years later.

It was only after Nalan Yanran had left that everyone in the hall realised something. Right! There was a medicinal pill that was refined by the pill king Guhe on the floor!

Gulp. Sounds of swallowing were heard everywhere. Even the three elders were showing an eager look.

However, nobody dared to move at the moment, one after another they looked at Xiao Yan. In the end, this medicinal pill could be said to be Xiao Yan's.

When Xiao Yan saw everyone looking at him, he bent down to pick the pill and lightly blew away the dust on it.

Xiao Yan slightly smelled the pill and said firmly: "This is a fourth grade Qi gathering pill."

"Qi gathering pill!!!"

Hearing Xiao Yan's words, all of their gazes focused on the medicinal pill in his hand.

The great elder's nose twitched and said: "It is indeed qi gathering pill, and this scent and colour. It is definitely a masterpiece. As expected of the pill made by the pill king."

"What is the use of the qi gathering pill?"

"The use of the qi gathering pill is very simple, it allows someone at 9th grade Dou disciple to have a 100% percent success rate when trying to compress one's Qi and become a Dou practitioner!"

"However, higher grade qi gathering pills can not only help qi compression, it could also slightly improve one's cultivation and establish foundation."

It could be seen how terrifying the pill's attraction to cultivators from the clan's disciple gazes.

And Alchemist was a profession that everyone wanted to become.

In the hall, only Xiao Yan and Xuner did not show an eager look. The reason was very simple, they were already a Dou practitioner so the pill was useless to them.

After Xiao Yan played with it for a while: "Great elder, I heard that Xiao Ning is about to break through the 8th grade Dou disciple?"

Xiao Ning was the great elder's grandson. He was slightly older than Xiao Yan.

The great elder's face was happy when he heard that and shouted at Xiao Ning, who was still standing foolishly: "Stinky kid, come here quickly!"

Being shouted at by his own grandfather, Xiao Ning quickly recovered his mind, and hurriedly ran to the great elder's side and saluted: "Replying to the young patriarch, I will soon break through Dou disciple 8th grade. Although my talent is not even a thousandth of the young patriarch's talent, but within a year, I am confident that I can reach Dou disciple 9th grade!"

Military order! Even if Xiao Ning was the great elder's grandson, he could not get the qi gathering pill as he liked, so he needed to issue a military order.

Xiao Yan nodded his head in satisfaction, looking like he was distributing candy to kids during Halloween and casually gave the pill to Xiao Ning.

"Cultivate well, don't fail the clan's expectation for you."

3