Chapter 6: Storage Ring he got from his Mother
74 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thank you, young patriarch, thank you, young patriarch, thank you, young patriarch."

Xiao Ning continuously bowed and said thank you, if not because there were many people around, he might have kneeled on the floor. Currently, in Xiao Ning's heart, Xiao Yan was his father.

The second and third elders were jealous. Although they also had grandchildren and children, if just latent talent, age and cultivation were considered, Xiao Ning was indeed the best choice. If Xiao Ning managed to reach Dou disciple 9th grade within a year, his speed of cultivation would be within the top 10 of the clan's history.

The great elder's heart was so happy that his smile was almost pulled to his forehead.

The reason why the great elder was able to quickly discern that pill was a 4th grade qi gathering pill was because when he was young, he had the opportunity to find an incomplete qi gathering pill and he managed to breakthrough to Dou practitioner thanks to it.

Without the qi gathering pill, there was a chance of failure when condensing qi. If one failed during the condensation, the person's cultivation would drop from Dou disciple 9th grade to 8th grade. This would not waste a mere time. It would be wasting a golden period of cultivation.

Without question, Xiao Ning, who had obtained the qi gathering pill, becoming a Dou practitioner was a guarantee as there was no problem to attain Dou disciple 9th grade. He might have the chance to breakthrough to a Dou spirit, a stage that no one in Wutan city had ever attained.

The moment Xiao Ning became a Dou spirit, then everything in Wutan city would belong to the Xiao clan. It might even be possible to establish a sect.

Xiao Zhan clapped his hands to attract everyone's attention, his expression calm and intimidating as he said: "Everything that has happened today shall be kept in your stomach. Whoever leaked even half a sentence, there will be severe punishment without mercy!"

Regardless of whether it was the Yunlan sect, Nalan Yanran or the Xiao clan, today's matter could be said to be a family scandal. If a word was spoken outside, there would be a lot of trouble.

"Understood, patriarch!"

"Good, dismissed." Xiao Zhan waved his hand and all the clan disciples were like soldiers, leaving in sequence.

Just when Xiao Yan also prepared to leave, a jade-like hand caught his sleeve.

"Xuner?"

Xuner took out a bottle of healing medicine and gently rubbed it on Xiao Yan's wound while speaking softly: "Brother Xiao Yan, you…"

"Hm?"

Xuner looked like she wanted to say something but was shy, she actually wanted to ask Xiao Yan whether the person in his heart was her. But the question was swallowed back when it reached her mouth.

"Brother Xiao Yan, you…when did you start to cultivate Dou skill? It was so strong, no wonder you did not want the Dou skill and technique I gave you."

Timid! Xuner's face was red like a ripe peach.

Xiao Yan was stunned for a while before acting like he did not know anything and said: "Ah? Dou skill, what Dou skill? I did not use Dou skill, it's just that my body is tougher."

Xuner rolled her eyes at Xiao Yan, although the way Xiao Yan used his skill was very hidden and his operation was very fast such that it looked like Xiao Yan only depended on his own body to defeat Nalan Yanran, however, it was not missed by Xuner.

Xiao Yan squinted slightly and said: "Isn't Xuner the same? Every month, you will disappear for a few days without a trace, and when you return, your cultivation will increase by quite a lot."

Xuner looked at Xiao Yan's expression and acted ignorant and said: "Ah? What disappeared, Xuner just went to the city to buy some things."

At night, after Xiao Yan had finished his cultivation behind the mountain, he dragged his tired body to sit on his bed. He lightly touched the ring on his finger and a book of Dou skill suddenly appeared in his hand.

That ring was a storage ring that was used to store items. This ring was an inheritance from his mother.

On the cover of the Dou skill book, two words in red were written, Octane blast.

"Octane blast: Xuan-high-grade Dou skill, close combat Dou skill, focus on attack power, when great accomplishment was reached, the attack would have 8 types of explosion bursts that overlapped. The power is higher than earth-low-grade Dou skill!"

This was the skill Xiao Yan used to defeat Nalan Yanran. Nalan Yanran losing was a matter of fact. Similar cultivation grade, Dou skill being less than Xiao Yan, the Dou skill proficiency was much lower than Xiao Yan, how could she not be defeated.

Xiao Yan took off his clothes, if his body was described in one sentence, then it would be an iron-body-like physique.

Xiao Yan's body was not like those bodybuilders' huge muscles. However, his body's muscles were extremely dense. Every muscle on his body was tight.

Ever since Xiao Yan accidentally opened the ring while training when he was 4 years old and obtained the octane blast Dou skill, Xiao Yan would go to the back mountain to cultivate it almost every day as he continued to train his body.

After all, the qi requirement for octane blast Dou skill was not very high, however, the physical requirement of the skill was very high.

In the beginning, every day he would start from running, push-ups, weight-lifting, splitting trees with bare hands, until Xiao Yan no longer needed to use Dou qi to imprint a fist on a rock. He was so proficient and strong that he could leave behind a foot imprint with every step.

Xiao Yan, who had trained for more than 10 years, had yet to reach great accomplishment.

After Xiao Yan had once again read the octane blast's cultivation matrix, he smiled wryly as he shook his head. If he wanted to train until it reached 8 bursts, he could only depend on hard work, there was no shortcut.

Within the ring, there was not only one Dou skill book. The amount of Dou technique inside was simply surprising. The lowest grade technique and skill was Xuan-grade. There was also a number of earth-grade. There were even a few books of the rumored heaven-grade Dou skill.

It's just that, the thing that made Xiao Yan smile wryly and shake his head was that he could not comprehend them! He also wanted to cultivate earth-grade Dou skill and heaven-grade Dou skill!

But most of the book's content was like a book of heaven, most of the terminology and ancient words dazzled him. Not to mention quite a number of the Dou skill had a harsh cultivation requirement. There were even some that had requirements on the cultivation grade and elemental attribute.

It's not that Xiao Yan wanted to cultivate octane blast, it's just that technique that had no requirement for cultivation technique, no requirement for cultivation grade and it was a cultivation technique that he could comprehend, there was only octane blast.

Xiao Yan also thought of consulting his father for some pointer, but after considering it for a while, he still let it go.

The jade itself is innocent, but having it is guilty. Xiao Yan had understood this logic from his previous life.

If the matter of the storage ring was known, not to mention Xiao clan, the whole Jiama empire might be engulfed in a bloody storm.

"Just nice that I have obtained sufficient ingredients, I can try to refine the 2nd grade foundation-building spiritual liquid."

With a thud, a single-outlet medicinal cauldron was released from the storage ring. This single-outlet medicinal cauldron was not something that was already inside the ring. A single-outlet medicinal cauldron was a lowest level medicinal cauldron, it was not inside the ring.

This cauldron was bought by Xiao Yan himself from Wutan city's biggest auction house, the Miteer family auction house, for training his medicinal refinement.

In order to become an alchemist, the requirement was abnormally harsh. First, one should have a fire attribute that was mixed with a slight wood attribute so that it could be used as a catalyst for refining medicine!

The elemental attribute of people in Dou qi continent was in accordance with their souls. A thread of soul always had one type of attribute. It was impossible to have other attributes mixed in it. Which was why it was almost impossible to find people who had two elemental attributes that had different strengths.

Of course, nothing was absolute. Among the hundreds of millions of people, there would definitely be someone who had a mutant soul. And these people who had mutant souls would have the latent potential to become an alchemist!

Other than that, an alchemist also needed a strong soul-sense!

Xiao Yan was like someone who was born to be an alchemist, he had fulfilled all the requirements!

Furthermore, his soul-sense was very exaggerated.

4