Chapter 9: Shopping
54 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xiao Yan suddenly opened his eyes, his eyes actually flashed with deep white flame. However, the flame came and went quickly as it quickly appeared.

Xiao Yan stood up as he released a mouthful of breath. He licked his upper lips and showed an expression of fascination and intoxication: “Pills are truly mysterious. I feel that I should be able to break through the 3-star bottleneck in one or two months and become a 4-star Dou practitioner.”

It had not been long since Xiao Yan broke through to 3-star Dou practitioner and this was the first time Xiao Yan used a medicinal pill that boosted cultivation.

“No wonder alchemists are coveted in Dou qi continent. Everyone would be willing to owe them favour. This pill is truly worth remembering.”

With a shout, Xiao Yan coalesced his Dou qi into a clump of flame. This chunk flame had an additional white-coloured thread of flame, that swam within the flame like a dragon.”

Xiao Yan did not forget. That poison pill was combined with a thread of Bone Chilling Flame that was also swallowed by Xiao Yan’s flame mantra.

“Heavenly flames…my current ability would not allow me to swallow the Bone Chilling Flame and I do not know where the rest of the heavenly flames were. Then my first priority would be to increase my cultivation and to collect information on heavenly flames.”

Xuner’s voice was heard from outside the door: “Brother Xiao Yan, you have not got up?”

“This girl comes here so early.” Xiao Yan showed a slight smile and recalled that he had not accompanied Xuner to the market for quite a while.

Xiao Yan turned towards his wardrobe and looked around for a while, and changed into a decent cloth before walking out. Looking at the beautiful girl, he could not help but walk with a skip in his step as he whistled.

Today’s Xuner had changed into a light green cloth. The light colour made her look even more pure. A pair of tight long pants wrapped her long, beautiful and smooth legs, showing off her curves.

“Xuner looks so beautiful today.” Xiao Yan teased her.

Xuner giggled as he looked at Xiao Yan, and said cutely and playfully: “Could it be that yesterday’s Xuner does not look good in brother Xiao Yan’s heart?”

Xiao Yan’s heart thumped yesterday! Yesterday she came to his room even though they had not married!

Being pursued by young girls was not something new to Xiao Yan. He was already a mature human scum.

Xiao Yan just lightly helped Xuner to tidy up her hair, and said confidently: “The current Xuner is much more beautiful than the previous you.”

Xuner slightly blushed as she rolled her eyes with slight affection at Xiao Yan, he truly knew how to talk.

Xiao Yan, who had raised his cultivation, was feeling very good. Both of them laughed lightly as they travelled outside the Xiao mansion. While on the way, they also met with some clan members. When they saw both of them, they stopped what they were doing and bowed as they greeted them.

The way Xiao Yan gave out the pill yesterday made them respect him even more. It was a 4th grade pill, even if you could not use it, you could still sell it. However, in order to improve the clan’s future, he actually gave it to Xiao Ning for free.

This attitude of his was admired by countless clan members.

Xiao Yan, together with Xuner, greeted the clan members one by one. Both of them relaxedly walked around the main street.

Although Wutan city was not like the capital, it was still considered a big city in the Jiama Empire. The people’s economic prosperity was also very high, although the sun was currently shining very brightly, there were still surges of people moving around on the street.

After exiting the clan mansion, Xuner became even more lively and pulled the helpless Xiao Yan to visit everywhere. The young girl’s light and charming laugh let the people walking around in the heat cooled down by quite a bit.

However, although he said that he was accompanying Xuner to buy something, in the end, the things that were bought the most were his own things.

“Boss, 20-year purple orchid grass, 5-year bone cleansing flower, 3-year twin-headed flower, do you have plants with yin attributes?”

Seeing Xiao Yan, the boss quickly rushed out to receive him: “Young master Xiao Yan! We have them, young master Xiao Yan, please wait a moment.”

Xiao Yan spent money like flowing water, it was at least several thousands of taels.

Did Xiao Yan have the money? Of course, he did, he even had a lot.

Not only because Xiao Yan usually went to hunt in the wilderness, it was also because he was the Xiao clan’s young patriarch.

On the surface, Wutan city had three top family clans, Xiao clan, Jialie family and Aoba family. However, thanks to Xiao Yan, the Jialie family and Aoba family had been forced to cooperate with each other to fight against the Xiao clan.

The word genius represented the future, Xiao Yan’s fame even reached the capital. Wutan city’s merchants, hunter groups and even the auction groups had a positive view on Xiao Yan’s future. As a result, the Xiao clan’s assets continued to increase.

Furthermore, Xiao Zhan had a good relationship with one of the top ten strongest person in the Jiama Empire, Nalan Jie. Xiao clan could vaguely be said to be the tyrant of Wutan city.

Naturally, the amount of money that Xiao Yan possessed would increase.

Seeing Xiao Yan continuously buying various low grade medicinal herbs, Xuner blinked her eyes and asked Xiao Yan: “Brother Xiao Yan, for you to buy so many medicinal herbs, are you trying to become an alchemist?”

“Yes, who does not want to become an alchemist? I also do not know if I have the talent, so I should just give it a try.”

Xuner thought for a while before saying: “Brother Xiao Yan, Xuner has an alchemy technique and pill recipe.”

Hearing Xuner’s words, Xiao Yan paused in his heart, he could still discern who was just playing around and who was being sincere.

“It’s okay, I still do not know if I have the talent to be an alchemist, I’m just going to refine some medicine to play around. If I really lack some pill recipe, I would not hesitate to get it from you.”

The two laughed happily as they walked and had unknowingly finished walking around Xiao clan’s market. However, Xuner had not find something that she really wanted to buy

“Should we go to the other side to have a look?” Xiao Yan suggested.

“The other side?”

Wutan city’s market did not solely belong to the Xiao clan, after Jialie family and Aoba family cooperated with each other, they had created a huge market not far away.

For Xiao Yan, this Xiao clan’s young patriarch, to go to the other market would definitely rouse some commotion.

Xuner laughed playfully and said: “Brother Xiao Yan, if you go to the other market, they may not let us in.”

Xiao Yan shrugged, and said helplessly: “We are not even going there to rob, we are going to spend money, how can they not let us in.”

He brought Xuner along and turned a few corners on the wide street before reaching the huge market – the Aoba market.

Since it was a market established through the cooperation of two families, not to mention the shop’s decoration or the gate, it was extremely luxurious. The items being sold also had a huge variety.

Seeing Xiao Yan, the two guards on the market gate were stimulated, the spears in their hands were pointed at Xiao Yan, and said while trembling in fear: “You, you, why are you here!”

Are the Xiao clan coming to fight?!

Hearing the guard’s voice, quite a number of people looked over and when they saw Xiao Yan, they immediately ran out of the market. They were afraid that they might be dragged into a situation if the Xiao clan really came to make trouble.

Seeing this scene, Xiao Yan was feeling helpless, Xuner laughed secretly at the side. A genius also had a genius’ trouble.

Before Xiao Yan could speak, a voice was heard from the crowd: “Xiao Yan! What are you here for!”

Xiao Yan looked towards the source of the voice and a group of people rushed here from the crowd. In the middle of the crowd, a youth that was wearing a luxurious cloth was being surrounded like a moon being surrounded by the stars.

When the guards saw the youth, they greeted respectfully and said: “Young master Jialie Ao.”

Jialie Ao, the young family master of Jialie family, had a golden star attached on his chest. A 21-year-old Dou practitioner, he could be considered quite a good talent in Wutan city. However, he could not be compared to Xiao Yan.

Xiao Yan glanced towards Jialie Ao who was in the crowd and shook his head when he saw the golden-coloured star on his chest. He was only a 1-star Dou practitioner. Xiao Yan himself had already become a 1-star Dou practitioner before he was 21 years old.

Seeing Xiao Yan’s expression, Jialie Ao clenched his teeth hatefully. A 21-year-old 1-star Dou practitioner was already very strong, okay!! The thing that he took pride in was actually not enough in the other party’s eyes.

“What else can I do other than buying things when I come to the market.”

Jialie Ao shouted loudly: “We do not welcome you here! Get out of here!”

3